This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1461 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Just say your happy to be here clair
1461 days 21 hours ago
ZacPed
I'm giving you all the passion I have drew! Your shutting down everything that I'm saying without giving it second thought. I want to win this game and I feel I DESERVE to win this game.

Challenges are only one portion of this game and that's the only portion sagar beats me in. Never was I target. NEVER. That takes skill bottom line. Sagar won immunities but as I said earlier he would've been voted out probably unanimously if not for Newz having to leave.

I had connections everywhere and kept our swap tribe alliance together. I was with Brady, Daniel, Hadley, Newz, and eventually Sagar when it benefitted my game more than his. I do think it was mistake on Sagar's end to underestimate my game and bring me into the f3 when in my opinion I played better than him.

I took on my opposition in Ethan right away. We're writing this off that he was who the majority wanted anyways, but why was he the target? Because I called him out from jump. At merge no one would say a name but I said I'm voting Ethan. I was the first to say this and I know this to be fact. I was able to take out my biggest target, and the only one who could see through my game, on the first vote of the merge.

I wasn't a sheep, I called people out and I was never afraid. I don't know where this is coming from. that I played timid when I was the first to call out players like Ethan, Sanda, and Tiffany.
1461 days 21 hours ago
ZacPed
Please y'all ask me more. I'm giving my all to get this win because I've never won a survivor game and feel like I truly deserve this win
1461 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
That literally all i wanted zac but cmon if you spent the whole time with ethan you would know that his name came up way more than just your voice being heard. I need my perception of yours changed if you want my vote so please bring it
1461 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Also here to answer anything else and lmk if I missed anything. Y'all hit us hard and fast lmao
1461 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Hey guys since it's late I'm gonna post some thoughts tomorrow but, I liked both y'all's answers! @Zac and @Sagar
1461 days 20 hours ago
Imopink1
Clair what was your biggest strength in this game and what was your biggest weakness and how did you navigate around that to get here now?
1461 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
Well then here Drew I hope this helps you:

Here's what I did with everyone in the merge to get them onto my side:

Ethan: We were obviously not going to work together based off our first interactions, and I exposed his game flat out in front of everyone. Yes, others had spoke about how messy he was, but I spoke it to the tribe. Showing that I can do things on my own, as well as paint him as a bigger target than me, or my alliance which you were apart of. Despite this, Ethan did still not vote for me and instead voted you. I believe this was because of the conversation I had with him prior to his vote off because all day prior I was told he would be voting me. One conversation with him and suddenly you became the target for him

Drew: For you drew it was easy to get you onto my side because you were already on the bottom of your tribe. We worked together for every vote on the swap and I believe you gained trust for through this. You were in my plans for the endgame since so many of your fellow tribemates did not like the game you were playing. You needed my vote to stay safe in this game and for that reason you would not have turned on me. Bottom line.

Tiffany: Me and Tiffany fought for literally most of the swap, and had we not merged and stayed on those tribes Tiffany most likely would've been voted off next. I knew our drama would likely continue into the merge which is why I apologized to Tiffany. This wasn't a game move because I did feel bad for the things I said to him, but in doing so Tiffany gained a massive amount of trust for me and even offered me a f2 deal. During all this I was selling Tiffany down the river to Hadley, which ultimately meant that Tiffany would get idled out.

Hadley: As said before Hadley came to me and offered to keep me safe in this game. She underestimated me as a player in doing this because I knew I was never in her plans for the end, but I played along. I kept our alliance going until it didn't benefit me anymore and voted her out at f9. This goes back to how I'm being told I played Brady's and Daniel's game. I had a side deal which they knew very little about and was able to have a better understanding of both sides of the game because of this alliance. I knew of the plan to take Hadley out and if I wanted to save her and make a move, I could. However, I decided to play this game as a loyal player because in the past I have been crucified for blindsiding my allies.
1461 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
Sanda: Sanda and I didn't get along that well and I think she would agree to that. But I stayed in close contact with her for votes and was even in a secret alliance with her, Brady, and Daniel.

Newz: Honestly I had wanted Newz gone from the early stages of this game. I heard he had said my name way back in our early tribes and was waiting for an opportunity to blindside him. However, I ended up liking Newz a lot and enjoyed our talks together. Once again gaining an ally in someone who was potentially against me.

Daniel: Daniel was one of the first people I talked to since he actually seemed like a genuine and normal person. We made a f2 during the swap, and I don't think anyone truly knew just how close we were. For a few votes we would actually go on call to discuss what was best for us as an alliance and how we could make it to the end. Unfortunately, Daniel had a lot of friends and I don't think I would've been able to beat him in the f3 which Is why in the end he had to go.

Brady: Similar to Daniel, we had a f2 since the swap and were mutual friends prior to this game. After this game I can say he was a great ally. Always listened to my concerns, and always came to me before a big decision was to be made.

Clair: Honestly clair was a not a huge factor for a lot of votes, but regardless we still spoke for every vote of this game and built some sort of trust with one another.

Sagar: Once Sagar really started dominating comps, I knew I'd have to build some kind of a relationship with him. Whoever is immune holds a lot of power in the votes and I sold myself as a weak player to Sagar, when in reality I was balancing alliances in every corner. He was just another one of them.
1461 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Sorry I'm jumping on the bandwagon but people have asked me to talk about the social bonds I made even with all the immunities so I'm going to do this as well now that both of my fellow jurors have done something similar.

Ethan: Actually one of my earliest allies in the game, both of us found ourselves not quite in the captain's seat but ancillary enough to the people in power that we were able to survive 3 TCs in a row. Ethan kept things really interesting by making a lot of chats every day which was definitely...a new experience for me. It actually served him and I both well in the pre-merge I think, but it ultimately came back to bite him when he made that chat with some of the majority people on the post-swap Khonsu tribe + Brady. Voting for him wasn't exactly great for my game in the short-term, but it was something that allowed me to distance myself from that group and try to build new bonds since I realized OG Sobek's days were numbered.

Drew: Another early Sobek ally and another person I didn't do quite right by. I think Drew and I probably would have worked really well together if we ended up swapping together but I think our motivations in the game diverged once we were reunited at the merge. I think we found ourselves on opposite sides at F11 and ultimately I ended up writing down a second OG Sobek name down in a row. It's funny because I kind of came into the merge thinking about trying to pick off Khonsu people if at all possible to sort of equalize the numbers a bit but the way the alliances played out, it ended up being a lot more complicated than that.

Tiffany: Tiffany was someone who I didn't talk to until the merge because were never on the same tribe but we did connect very briefly over both feeling sort of alone in the game even though we were on perceived "sides." Ultimately, I think my stubborn belief that Tiffany was part of a solid group that did not include me ended up being a big part of the reason I wrote her name down even though she was someone I also laid groundwork with to potentially work together in the future.
1461 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Hadley: Interestingly enough, Hadley wasn't really my closest ally when we were both on Sobek. I think at the time I was closer to Chris and Max, both of whom got premerged, so I ended up bonding a lot with Hadley in the early merge over our similar positions in the game. Once it was down to F9, me Hadley and Jigsaw were the only OG Sobek left in the game. Unfortunately, the way we played the F11 and F10 rounds sort of left us as sitting ducks and it was Hadley who drew the short end of the stick here.

Sanda: Well I think I’ve said a lot about my relationship with Sanda in this game already. I do feel like we had sort of an iconic storyline and I think had I not flipped on her at F7 then she could very easily be sitting where I’m sitting. So yes I did breach the infamous contract but it had to be done and I don’t regret doing it.
https://media.giphy.com/media/KbwmdppPrSLmYdljU6/giphy.gif

Newz: Well Newz was one of the very few in the cast I had prior experience with and most of that prior experience was good. We’ve worked together really well in the past but I was also in the unique position of knowing firsthand how well he plays so I kinda played the game with one eye on him at all times. I’m not surprised we both had the idea to strike each other at F6, and unfortunate outside circumstances prevented that from panning out but it seems like he would have got the better of me this time around so all I can do is give him my props.

Daniel: Daniel was another person I talked with very early on in the merge even though we were never on a tribe together. He remembered playing in my series way back in the day and we sort of expressed a vague interest in working with each other, but I think this was another instance of watching each other warily while we both played our games. Eventually, Daniel came to me about wanting Brady out at F7 which I ultimately denied because I felt that not only would Brady be a useful ally to me at the endgame but also because I did not feel comfortable letting Daniel make F6 with both Sanda and Clair, which I thought could be a low-key f3 that could potentially be a winning scenario for him.
1461 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Brady: Brady and I also had a really up-and-down relationship in this game. We started off our storyline with him shooting me out of the merge immunity, but when I approached him about it later on with a non-judgmental attitude, we sort of moved past it and built the groundwork for an alliance down the road. Casting a vote for Ethan at merge was a good way of setting the stage for this. But when I did what I did at F11 and F10, I almost destroyed our trust to the point of no return. However, he got the better of me at the F9 vote and we sort of rebuilt a relationship which allowed us to come together to take out Sanda. Ultimately I saw Brady as my final big end-game threat which is what ultimately led to me casting my vote for him at F4.

Clair: I was actually on good terms with Clair before this game and we’ve always gotten along, but I feel like this was the first time in a long time that we were able to work together for almost the length of an entire season. Obviously it was tough at times because Clair had a unique and kind of iconic way of coming on before deadlines and getting intel from basically everyone in a short amount of time (and I think she isn’t getting enough credit from the jury for her very individualistic gameplay, for example voting for Brady at the F6 which is actually a really smart move), but after Hadley left, I really felt like that’s where my partnership with Clair shined. After voting out Sanda, I was able to maintain my trust with Clair and we ultimately made it here together which is actually really exciting for me!

Zac: Zac was like the person I talked to the least and honestly not someone I wanted on the jury because I knew I didn’t build a connection with him on the same level that I may have with other people in the game, but I started to talk more with Zac at F7 onwards since we ended up sharing a lot of endgame goals (although he was in my F3 plan and I don’t think I was in his). But I’m glad we did connect because Zac is actually a really sweet and down-to-earth guy and played an awesome game.
1461 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey everyone!

Going into this game, my main goal was to make it to the end for the very first time in this series. I've gotten cut short before FTC twice and I've been rocked out twice in both All Stars seasons. I couldn't at my luck in this series.

While this game was ongoing, I thought I wouldn't make it to the end because of the things that were happening in real life. I did try to get involved as much as I could with the time that has been given to me.

During pre-merge, I was always on winning tribe, except two Tribal Immunity Challenges, so I didn't have to strategize that much. During Logan vote, it was pretty unanimous so it was an easy vote for me. The night Lukas got voted out, I was the swing vote. Due to my previous experience of getting rocked out twice, I decided to go with the majority and to eliminate Lukas and break his ties with Newz, who I considered as the ultimate threat in the game.

Onto the merge.

ETHAN - It wasn't an easy vote for me cause he's my friend, but there was nothing I could do to save him. Not voting with the majority would make me look bad. I understand if he's mad, but it's a game that should be played. I know Ethan will forgive me.

DREW - Again I went with the majority plus I had no connection with him during the game. I had more connection with Hadley and Sanda.

TIFFANY - This vote really broke my heart. I knew she got hurt and I deserved to feel the guilt but we were working on opposite sides and I knew working with Sagar, Hadley, and Sanda side would get me farther in the game. But I hope she finds in her heart to forgive me.

HADLEY - This was between her and Sanda. At this point, I had more connection with Sanda than her. It wasn't an easy vote but I had to choose a side.

SANDA - I badly wanted Newz to go home this round cause like I've said he was the ultimate threat for me. Plus I didn't want to vote for either Sanda or Brady so I threw my vote on Newz here.

NEWZ - I knew Newz was going home, but as someone who is known for self-preservation I threw my vote on Brady in case Newz played an idol.

DANIEL - He was a great player and a great guy, but he was a HUGE Jury threat. Both him and Brady were threats in this game so one of them had to leave.

BRADY - I knew it was gonna between the two of us. I was happy to fight against him in the fire-making challenge. He was a worthy competitor.

I know some of you, if not all, view me as a floater in this game. Maybe you're right, but I was and I'm still in a sticky situation in real life so I only had to work on time, chance, and opportunity that were given to me.

I'm owning up my ultimate weakness in this game.

I know I had not been in a lot of strategy talks, but every time I got online people would feed me information and that speaks how some people in the game trusted me. I was never left out of the loop due to my connections with people, and I always knew where the votes would fall except Sanda's vote.

I may have not participated in Individual Immunity Challenges from Final 11 up to Final 4 (except Touchy Subjects where I proved I knew a lot of what majority thought about the dynamics in the game), but I won that challenge where I needed to win the most and that's the Fire-Making Challenge.

I know I'm not the best player here, but I know I played the game that's BEST for myself.

I'm gonna answer your questions later, if you have. I'm still at work and it's still afternoon in my country.

All the best, Sagar and Zac, and may the best player win.

❤️
1461 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
ETHAN

Claire, is there a better description for a Floater, holy shit I saw you bobbing MILES away its awful. This is the Farthest you've gone. Whats the point of making it here with a nasty resume? Someday you will go far and I hope you can FUCKING stay there. I've had tons of regrets on this website, you just made that list, Sagar, Forgivable, Hes a cool dude but not game wise, you, nahhh Your filthy In-n-out. You destroy the bonds of the people who cared, I FUCKING threw my GAME for you in Mac and Liams Mariana's, and you go up here, not only LYING to me, but I hear you calling me out AFTER THE FUCKING GAME BTW, to over 20 ppl. so fuck you, you lost this vote, but you really let me down.  If I ever need to kill myself all I need to do is climb your ego and have the same IQ you do. I thinks thats it for me Claire.

----------

First of all, it's "Clair". You may see me as a floater and I respect that, but I don't respect you using the "F" word. I don't think I deserve that. How come I'm filthy in and out? I didn't lie to you when you got voted out. You didn't hear a thing from me that round. Majority of the people were voting for you, so voting with you didn't make sense. Plus you were constantly creating large group chats without asking people if they were fine with it or not. One example is that seven-people "alliance" you tried to build just to eliminate Sagar. Sagar is my friend outside the game, so there was no way I would vote him out.

And when did I call you out "after the game"? Cause that's definitely not my thing. If you want to create drama, go ahead. But I'm not here for your petty drama and your "ego" and "IQ" thing. Have some proof first before you go running around saying things which you don't really know about.

Remember I voted with you when Lukas got voted out when I could have easily tied the votes. At least consider that and not focus your mind on things that could create "hate" in your heart.

❤️
1461 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
SANDA

Clair you made f3 love lol. You’re not on the jury

----------

Yes! And I'm really grateful of this scenario, Sanda. 😊

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!