This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1442 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
? We didn't throw lmao we just sucked
1442 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
That’s what I was told. This game is using the information that your given and doing the best you can with that information. So sure you didn’t throw, but I still let La La know they were a target and was I wrong? No. So i don’t regret telling them that informtion
1442 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
I mean I guess. That does feel like a huge reach though, and La La was kinda inact but I guess I understand what you're saying. Sorry I'll stop being nitpicky lol
1442 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
Yeah I’m not saying it was my best move in this game at all. Just saying it was something I did to shake up the game a little since I was viewed as passive. Take from that what you will, but it goes to show I was never complacent in this game and had layers to how I was playing.
1442 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
But go off keep diminishing my game, we’ll see how it turns out.
1442 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
I've given you a lot of credit where it's due but it's FTC girl why would I not try to diminish your game. We're both fighting hard for this
1442 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
Just not a good look for you, keep going if you’d like
1442 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Yeah really all I wanted to do was clarify that we never actually threw anything, but I should have stopped there. I'm not going to get into a catfight with you rn
1442 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
Cool, you didn’t throw. I still caused some chaos on that vote, I don’t think that’s a very passive game. Call it a reach or you can see that I used every piece of information I had in this game to my benefit.
1442 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
HADLEY

CLAIR: Everyone may not respect it but you got here so kudos. I think you're going to struggle getting votes simply because as a jury we can all sit here and say we did more than you did in this game and you had about 10 extra days than some of us to do something. You weren't targetted and instead of building a resume you remained content with skating to the end. NEWSFLASH a lot of us didn't target you because you weren't a threat and you'd be easy to sit against here. With such appearingly weak gameplay it was essential you pinpointed what got you sitting here other than being a goat and we'll see if you did that.

----------

I knew at the back of my mind that people would view me as a "goat" and trust me I know where you all are coming from. But based on what I've said in my previous statements, I voted with majority most of the time not because people told me to but because it wouldn't affect my game that much.

I didn't skate to the end, but I respect if you view me as one. With only few hours, chances, and opportunities that were given to me, I made the most out of it by talking to people every round and see where their heads were. I didn't just sit there and wait for people to come to me.

I know I wasn't behind any "BIG" moves but I know for a fact that every vote I made was good for my game.

I wasn't able to participate in live challenges, so I had to work on what was left in my hands and made the most out of it.

Thank you so much, Hadley. 🙏
1442 days 3 hours ago
hadleykins13
"My tribe got word that the Sobek tribe threw the second challenge to vote off La La. I don’t know who from my tribe initially told me this, but I used this information to my benefit and actually told La La of their incoming doom."

except this wasn't true, messy gameplay
1442 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
“Call it a reach or you can see that I used every piece of information I had in this game to my benefit.”
1442 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
Would’ve been messy if I was caught, but I wasn’t. The last thing you can call my game is messy. Every move was thought and planned accordingly to get to where I’m sitting today with pissing off the least people.
1442 days 1 hour ago
hadleykins13
okay but Zac that was completely messy and unnecessary move i don't see how that helps your game at all or your case to win.
1442 days 1 hour ago
hadleykins13
and your intuition was wrong? lmao

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!