This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1442 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
Now since Sagar wants to answer my questions, let me rebuttal what he had to say.

Voting Clair was not a weakness of my game, it was a strength. I can say if I gave you my word I didn't break it. Brady was my number 1 ally end of story. Picture us as a Cops R Us. If I wasn't gonna win I wanted to make sure he would.

I don't know where this idea that having an alliance that you're loyal to till the end is bad gameplay. In my eyes it is amazing that Brady and I made it all the way to the f4 together and I believe my case would honestly be stronger had Brady been here instead of Clair, and vice versa.

Brady pissed a lot of you off, way more than Clair. Brady and I made a lot of the same moves but I was always doing what was best for my game, and I can say I outplayed Brady in several portions of this game.

Having a f2 alliance and sticking to it is not bad gameplay, it's great gameplay. Had Sagar maybe had a Brady for himself he wouldn't have had to win all those immunities...Oh wait, he did. He had Hadley and promptly got his #1 out by playing this game too hard.
1442 days 1 hour ago
hadleykins13
"At the f9 my alliance was voting you, and I was ok with this. If I wanted to save you I could've. I knew you were the vote all day but refused to tell you until the end of the round so you didn't have time to scramble. Had I told you earlier in the day I feel the both of us could've pulled in the numbers to take out Sanda. However the best game move I could've made was taking you out. I believe that's having control, don't you?"

See the "what-ifs" may just not cut out. You guys are throwing out a lot of hypotheticals but perception is reality for a jury of your peers and that is that.
1442 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
Well girl..that is the reality of the situation. I told you I would vote Sanda the round you were voted off, which led you and Sagar to vote for her as well. I lied to you at that vote to save my alliance and burn the bridge between Sagar and Sanda. I had the power to save you in this game or get rid of you. I chose to get rid of you since you were the biggest threat. I made that decision, it wasn't made for me.

Every decision I made myself, the hypotheticals are just to show that I made the right decision. If I keep you I'm stuck in a game with you, sagar, Clair, and Sanda. In that case I'm for sure losing any FTC between y'all.

No hypotheticals, simply the reality.
1442 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
*sits on jury unbothered*

Anyways one of the flops has my vote
Sagar even if I do respect ur game move to take me out. All I see is comps comps comps. No social game or no strategic game please convince me that I’m wrong.
1442 days ago
obscurity
@Tiffany I know you probably don't care to read 6 pages of mind-numbing nonsense LMAO and I don't blame you but I did answer that exact question multiple times. I would love if you read some of my earlier answers because I think I articulated my game really well.

I'm fighting hard for the win though and I really do think it's close and could easily come down to you to be honest so I'm still going to answer your question as thoroughly as I can. Sorry to the other jurors if I repeat myself a lot.

Comps were an integral part of my game, I cannot escape that reality. Like I've said before, immunity comps are one of the most fun parts of group games for me. Back in the old days of group games, I actually used to be really well known for being one of the best comp players on this website, but that has changed recently and a LOT of the really good new players blow me out of the water. So like when I saw this cast and realized the cast was a lot fresher and maybe not as comp-savvy (not trying to insult the cast but lmao let's just say a lot of the immunity wins were low-hanging fruit that I could not resist taking), I realized I had a huge opportunity sitting in front of me. You could call it reliving former glory or just being a lame challenge-bot but whatever you want to call it, it worked for me. 7 immunities is a record in this series and I'm proud of holding that record.

I've said it before but the comps I won ranged from speed, spam, puzzle, trivia, strategy, etc. I didn't just coast through by being a fast-mouse clicker. I was versatile in my ability to win comps. Most importantly, I won Touchy Subjects which is not a traditional immunity but actually goes to show the fact that I had my finger on the pulse of this game and actually was able to read how other people were thinking. You can call it just another one of my
7 immunity wins, but that challenge showed that I actually had built the relationships I needed to make to understand what people were thinking.

I have to fight back HARD against the perception that I had no social game or strategic game. There is no way of measuring this but if you were to count the amount of text everyone in this game wrote to other players on Skype, I promise you that I would come out on top in that metric. I was grinding every night on Skype even during the days I was immune. I never once took the easy road and let everyone around me play while I enjoyed safety. In fact, the Drew vote was probably the most effort I put into any round in this game and I was immune that whole time. The necklaces actually empowered me to take risks, to make chats, and to approach people to make moves when doing so without safety may have actually backfired. I was untouchable in this game and I made sure it stayed that way by continuing to bet on myself to win challenges. From 7th place to 4th place, I got out every single person in the game I considered to be a jury threat to me and ended up sitting here with the two more passive/quiet players in the merge.

My biggest mistake, and I fully own up to this, was not communicating my game effectively to people that I ultimately put on the jury. For example, with you, I'm explaining all of this after the fact. You can choose to believe me or tell me to fuck off, and either option would be valid. Because in the game itself, there is no way that you could have seen how hard I was playing because you ultimately did not factor into my endgame plans and therefore I ended up more or less choosing not to lead you on any more than I already did. I hope you can read everything I've wrote and choose to cast your vote for me, because I do think I played the most versatile game of the 3 sitting here.

I did win 7 immunities, but I was vulnerable at 6 of the 12 tribals I went to (one immunity didn't matter because Jigsaw was evaced). That's a point that not a lot of people are bringing up. 6 times people had the opportunity to take me out and yet they didn't. I had 0 votes cast against me in this game, whereas Zac already had one cast against him coming into the merge. I played hard but I also played well enough socially to get by even during the few times I was vulnerable. Let me know if you have more questions
1442 days ago
ZacPed
I think the biggest flaw in what sagar is saying, is that he was untouchable. That’s cute and all but so was I. Yes i received one vote premerge but it was a unanimous vote, just goes to show how well liked i was on my first tribe.

I was able to get 0 votes just like him in the merge but with 6 less immunities. Sagar’s social game really comes down to most of us just lying to him for our own safety. It was intended for Sagar to go at any vote he did not win immunity, as fellow jury members can tell you.

Sagar’s strategic game so flawed. Taking you out Tiffany was probably his worst move. Had he taken out Brady, Daniel, or myself I feel that sagar would’ve fully broken up our swap tribe alliance. Instead, he targeted you and strengthen my alliance w Brady and Daniel. Had you stayed that round a lot of the game changes and probably to Sagar’s benefit. You were a great player, but I don’t think him taking you out was a good move for Sagar long term.
1442 days ago
haycsclair
NEWZ

Clair:

I appreciate you still answering questions and giving it your all.
I fully understand that real life has to be prioritized but, it does impact your odds of winning so tonight, you'll have a tough road. Best of luck!

----------

Thanks, Newz. I know I have a tough road ahead of me, but I already realized it around Final 11 when I couldn't really stay on Skype for longer hours cause of my situation in real life.

But I'm still hoping some of the Jury members will see what I did in the game. They were not flashy moves, but enough for my game. ❤️
1442 days ago
Imopink1
Sagar your memory must be hazey or you’re either lying because I’m the one who created the chat and threw out the Name for Drews vote.
1442 days ago
obscurity
@Sanda oops yeah I just went back and checked. I confused myself and was thinking of the "We Should Get it Together" chat that Clair made later. You did make the "call me beep me" chat, sorry didn't mean to mix that up. I actually do have a terrible memory in general but that's a story for another time

So I'll change my answer yet again and say you were the MVP at the F11 vote for the same reason
1442 days ago
ZacPed
He’s pandering your honor. Stick to how you really feel sagar
1442 days ago
obscurity
Hmm? It was an honest mistake LMAO why would I blatantly lie about a small detail like that which is easily fact checked?

Sanda knows I'm not dumb enough to pander to her loool
1442 days ago
obscurity
My rationale for naming Clair as MVP for the F11 vote in answer to Brady's question was because I mistakenly thought she was the one who made that chat. Sanda came here and corrected me so I'm changing my answer to the actual person who made that chat.

I'm not pandering lol I'm just owning up to my error
1442 days ago
Imopink1
@Zac

F7, once again in the middle and I can either take out Sanda or Brady. Newz and I were the swing votes here and we said we would vote together for this round. I held the power in deciding who would go home, ultimately taking out Sanda was the better move for me because obviously Brady was a close ally of mine and losing him at the f7 would've changed a lot.

It could have built a resume for yourself which still seems to be empty to me. From my point of view it seems you were scared to shake things up. At least Daniel tried to take the risk.
1442 days ago
ZacPed
I’d like to add one more fact about my premerge game that no one on this cast knows about.

My tribe got word that the Sobek tribe threw the second challenge to vote off La La. I don’t know who from my tribe initially told me this, but I used this information to my benefit and actually told La La of their incoming doom.

This is just to add another layer of my game to y’all. I was making the relationships that I feel would help me in the swap, and merge. Telling La La this information just goes to show that I was always playing for myself. My intent in doing this was to gain another ally and cause a little drama on the opposing tribe.

La La was voted off, but I feel it was necessary to tell this part of my game because it goes to show I was a risk taker. I could’ve been easily targeted for spreading information cross tribal lines, but I wasn’t. I just believe that’s another feather in my cap.
1442 days ago
ZacPed
@Sanda

Risk taking would’ve blown up my game. You were the strongest competition here, so i feel voting you out was the bigger move than taking out Brady, an ally of mine and someone who has made mistakes in this game.

My game isn’t about taking risks. If I take those risks I feel my game is tarnished to some degree by targeting my allies who I knew would never write my name. Hope that answer suffices, I stick by move to vote you out and believe it was the bigger move to make

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!