This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1991 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
AND "Misery Business" by Paramore because I've been jamming out to that song for like 11 years and it's truly not even fair.

Just saw this part. Only a legend could have a perfectly eligible TSC song get banned from the list cause it’s too good so I’ll just always know that I truly got the #1 spot
1991 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
Misery Business completely transcends this list
1991 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
LOVE a bitta Misery Business, the nostalgingtons.
1991 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
43. Sunmi - "Heroine" // Submitted by rodrigueseve // TSC 302, 4th place, 95 points (8 points given).

SHOCKING NOMS, RIGHT? I love the production, I love the vocal delivery. I love that I'm maturing enough to like a k-pop entry that isn't an all out banger.
1991 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
42. Rationale - "Tumbling Down" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 317, 5th place, 94 points (8 points given).

Something about this keeps on me on edge throughout, in a good way. The vocal, the progression, the production. All of it. I love how intense it feels to me.
1991 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
41. One Bit & Noah Cyrus - "My Way" // Submitted by onemanarmy // TSC 317, 1st place, 119 points (6 points given).

It's.so.gay.but.it's.so.good. I tried to resist it, because... well, Noah Cyrus. In the words of Rag'n'Bone Man, I'm only human after all. Totally infectious pop anthem.
1991 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
40. Seinabo Sey - "Breathe" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 308, 4th place 102 points (10 points given).

Lyrically and vocally gorgeous. I know it might seem like my Seinabo STANdom is slipping away, as I didn't enter any of her newer stuff this season, but that's not even close to the truth. I just don't know how her newer work would be received here, and I'm not ready to have a full on temper tantrum when the work of a g.oddess isn't appreciated.
1991 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
39. Lianne la Havas - "Midnight" // Submitted by PrincessTeePee // TSC 333, 12th place, 48 points (12 points given).

SO SUBTLE. SO SMOOTH. SO LITTLE TO SAY ABOUT IT, BUT SO IN LUV WITH IT.
1991 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
My Way is 40 spots too low.
1991 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
38. Skip Marley - "Refugee" // Submitted by DallasAndrew // TSC 317, 10th place 54 points (10 points given).

If my ranking of "Lions" last year, combined with this, isn't any indication that I'm a sucker for a Skip Marley A N T H E M, I truly don't know what is. I know it's not for everyone, but it's certainly for me.
1991 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
37. VERIDIA - "Still Breathing" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 308, 2nd place, 125 points (12 points given).

Sick of seeing Alexeh yet? I'm not! This might be the best DARK entry of the year, IMO.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0b6540e1c9c23b2f8bf09eeccb0f61b4/tumblr_mzgnesasuk1qlj1hso1_500.png
1991 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
36. Whissell - "Legs Crossed" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 313, 4th place, 104 points (8 points given).

This is so much better than my attempt at trying to make Whissell happen. Admittedly, I only found, and mostly entered "Living Now"  (though I did like it) because I was doing my rankings and this POPPED. These are my confessions.
1990 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
CharlieBibi
My Way is 40 spots too low.

I agree
1990 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
35. Felicity - "Pilot With A Fear Of Heights" // Submitted by Amanyaman // TSC 315, 1st place, 183 points (7 points given).

Holy shit, I didn't realize this got SO MANY POINTS, but also, HOLY SHIT THIS REALLY BREAKS OUT AFTER THE FIRST VERSE. The energy on this track is unbelievably good. It doesn't fit my usual tastes too much, but it's absolutely stellar for what it is.
1990 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
^ Thassa choon. And there I am again yayyyyy!

That rationale one was unbelievable ❤️

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!