This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1985 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
HERE COMES UP BANANALEMON.

34. BananaLemon - "Girls Gone Wild" // Submitted by Insanity // TSC 317, 16th place, 36 points (12 points given).

HERE COMES UP BANANALEMON.
1985 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
*trigger warning*

33. CupcakKe - "Duck Duck Goose" // Submitted by Insanity // TSC 335, 3rd place, 110 points (12 points given).

I considered posting the original unlisted music video, but I don't know if it's worth the ban. I almost quoted my favorite lyrics, but I don't know if it's worth the ban.

Anyway, this lyrically is the amped up version of what I grew up on from female MC's. This shit is nasty, and I personally love it. Again, I truly understand people that don't like it and are turned off by it. It's not for everyone, it's for me (and apparently the other people that got it to 110 points).

Vendin' machine, vendin' machine.
1985 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
INSANITY X3

32. Allie X - "Casanova (ft. VÉRITÉ)" // Submitted by Insanity // TSC 308, 1st place, 128 points (8 points given).

There's genuinely been times in my day where the chorus of this is the only thing I can think of. I'm not AS high on the rest of it, but like, clearly high enough on it to rank it this well.
1985 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
You really put two of my messiest entries back to back on this list

go off a bit
1985 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
That's my aesthetic.
1985 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
31. George Maple - "Hero" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 332, 7th place, 86 points (12 points given).

THIS is that kind of subtle shit that pops up every once in a while in TSC that makes an impact on me, unlike most of them that are pleasant for a one time listen. That is just my truth and I'm living it (and for it).
1985 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
30. Bishop Briggs - "White Flag" // Submitted by ricktworick1, TSC 312, 1st place, 115 points (8 points given).

Stream "Church Of Scars" on Spotify and iTunes. Seriously.
1985 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
29. The Driver Era - "Preacher Man" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 320, 1st place, 139 points (12 points given).

Even given the fact that it was pretty much between this and an entry of mine in TSC 320, this feels like one of the most correct winners of the year to me. Majorly regret sitting on this on my waiting list for so long.
1985 days 2 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Bishop! Driver era! yesss
1985 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
28. K/DA - "POP/STARS (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 335, 2nd place, 123 points (10 points given).

Of.fucking.course.my.favorite.k.pop.banger.of.the.year.is.from.motherfucking.League.of.Legends. Truly embarrassing, I know.
1985 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
have to shut my eyes to read your comments!
1985 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
As a fellow New Jerseyian, Tolis can confirm that we're most ourselves when swearing every other word for emphasis.
1985 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
27. Ravyn Lenae - "Sticky" // Submitted by Ryan5676 // TSC 303, 13th place, 45 points (12 points given).

This is so funky, subtle, and sexy. I don't know how it slipped through the cracks and did so poorl-...oh. *cackles in Kalela and SZA*

But, the best part of all of this?

244 days 2 hours ago ryan5676
I must admit that I didn't even listen to my entry when sending it since I had very little time to send it!

Ryan did not listen to my favorite entry of his before sending it. WHAT AN AMAZING TURN OF EVENTS.
1984 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
26. Evan Giia - "Westworld" // Submitted by QueenMichelle // TSC 319, 11th place, 59 points (12 points given).

To me, this is such a great use of a drop, and not because the production is like INCREDIBLE or anything, but because of how well she rides it. SO GOOD.
1984 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
***********TOP 25 Y'ALL*********************

25. Janice - "You Only Say You Love Me In The Dark" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 312, 6th place, 79 points (6 points given).

I've honestly listened for this like 3 times in a row trying to think of a word other than beautiful, stunning, or gorgeous. I need a thesaurus.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!