This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1984 days 11 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Well technically Preacher Man was my song so I'm just gonna take the credit for it thank you
1984 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
ADDENDUM:

29. The Driver Era - "Preacher Man" // Technically submitted by CharlieBibi // TSC 320, 1st place, 139 points (12 points given).

Even given the fact that it was pretty much between this and an entry of mine in TSC 320, this feels like one of the most correct winners of the year to me. Majorly regret sitting on this on my waiting list for so long.
1984 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
24. Faouzia - "My Heart's Grave" // TSC 301, 3rd place, 98 points (4 points given).

"10) Faouzia - I was getting a little frustrated with it vocally, like a little bit BAHHHHHhHHHHHH-ish at points, but the overall vibe of it is SO GOOD." - Me, having never been more wrong before. Her voice has done a total 180 for me. The overall vibe of it remains amazing, too.
1984 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
oh yay, back to back entries of mine in the top 25

I don't think I was expecting anything after Preacher Man. I think my pool of entries to make this list is drying up fast though.
1984 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
23. R3HAB x THRDL!FE - "Wrong Move (ft. Olivia Holt)" // Sent by QueenMichelle // TSC 321, 13th place, 61 points (12 points given).

We all stan basic pop songs from time to time. Let me have this one. More of those to come.
1984 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
22. Jessie Ware - "Alone" // Submitted by AndR31 // TSC 317, 3rd place, 99 points (4 points given).

"'10) Faouzia - I was getting a little frustrated with it vocally, like a little bit BAHHHHHhHHHHHH-ish at points, but the overall vibe of it is SO GOOD.' - Me, having never been more wrong before." - Me, having never been more wrong about being more wrong before.

4 points for this is criminal. I have sinned. I float away to this.
1984 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
21. Albin Lee Meldau - "I Need Your Love" // Submitted by krrais // TSC 312, 9th place 71 points (10 points given).

That voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. That chorrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuusssss. I know like little to nothing about him other than he's opened up for Jessie Ware, and for that, I stan. But seriously, THAT VOICE.
1984 days 1 hour ago
PrincessTeePee
Alone is lush
1983 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
20. Empara Mi - "Alibi" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 311, 12th place, 65 points (12 points given).

A strange entry, but one of my favorites of the year. The entire vibe is very mysterious and brooding, and then the tempo change comes in like BLAT BLAM.
1983 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
19. Grace Carter - "Why Her Not Me" // Submitted by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 329, 2nd place, 112 points (12 points given).

alluring
appealing
charming
cute
dazzling
delicate
delightful
elegant
exquisite
fascinating
fine
good-looking
gorgeous
graceful
grand
lovely
magnificent
marvelous
pleasing
pretty
splendid
stunning
superb
thesaurus
wonderful
1983 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
18. Chloe x Halle - "Warrior" // Submitted by Eoin // TSC 328, 10th place, 71 points (12 points given).

Apparently they produced and wrote this all by themselves? Like, girls, how does one (let alone two) get all of this talent? So atmospheric.
1983 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
17. Drax Project - "Woke Up Late" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 307, 5th place, 76 points (12 points given).

Immediately, such a soothing vocal, but what really hooks me is that Craig David-esque chorus. The entire vibe of this is so incredibly chill and refreshing to me.
1983 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
16. Dakota - "Hey Mamma" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 327, 7th place, 78 points (10 points given).

If you went back to my past years rankings, you'd see that this is definitely a staple of my taste. Slightly elevated trash! Or just trash. You decide.
1983 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
it's couture trash
1983 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15. Alvaro Soler - "La Cintura" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 314, 6th place, 103 points (7 points given).

This might be a surprise to RIck that this is THIS high? But, spoiler: this is my favorite foreign language entry for the 2018 TSC season. Alvaro has pretty much mastered this style of music. The chorus is pretty much the fucking heart eyes emoji, so catchy and upbeat. I want to hate it, but I can't.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!