This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1967 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
*NOT AS EXTRAVAGANT*

I know the season isn't *officially* over, but let's be real, it is. And I have no patience, so like, HERE WE GO.

Another year, another set of rankings that a majority of you don't care about. I went back and forth deciding if I was going to do write-ups, or just post the list as is. Ultimately, I decided to just go ahead with it, though I'll likely half-ass this. If you're looking for a good read, just wait for Rick's year-end list. If you just want to see your entries ranked by someone, I'm THE ONE (unless, of course, you're shit out of luck and none of your songs are here).

I shortlisted 175 songs (YIKES) from the past TSC season. I ranked them all a few times and averaged the totals out, as my tastes day-to-day can be slightly bipolar. For now, I'll be revealing the top 75 over an undetermined span of time, depending on how bored I am or based on feedback. Those 75 entries will have shitty write-ups. After those are revealed, I'll post the remaining rankings of the songs that were shortlisted. After that, I'll likely post some stat updates, so if not seeing your songs here wasn't enough to annoy you, seeing the lack of points I've given you will likely push you over the edge. <3

As always, comments are encouraged, even if they are simply to bitch about whatever you'd like to. I'm not hard to please!

Songs not eligible for the list are basically anything that would not be eligible under normal TSC rules AND "Misery Business" by Paramore because I've been jamming out to that song for like 11 years and it's truly not even fair. Cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is going to devour cute. Etc.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW: THERE WILL BE CUPCAKKE.
1967 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
75. Bobi Andonov - "Smoke" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 305, 4th place, 94 points (7 points given).

"Do you fuck to this shit?" - MNEK. I don't, but I totally would. Luckily I can say that without any shame or guilt, because I didn't know of him during his Junior Eurovision days. Cool thumping instrumental, solid voice, sexy lyrics.
1967 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
74. Sultan & Shepard - "Damn (ft. Red Rosamond)" // Submitted by Eoin // TSC 324, 1st place, 113 points (10 points given).

I'll readily admit that the vocal, both in terms of quality and style, is easily the best part of it. The production falls a little short, but definitely solid enough to bring this all together.
1967 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
THE SEASON FOR LISTS YES
1967 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
HELL YEAH
1967 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
GUYS, I'VE POSTED TWO SONGS AND THEY AREN'T FROM EITHER OF YOU. TELL ME HOW FUCKING AWFUL I AM.
1967 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
73. Amanda Delara - "Dirhamz" // Submitted by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 303, 5th place, 75 points (8 points given).

DOPE AS HELL WITH A MIDDLE EASTERN VIBE. Actually a bit surprised that this didn't end up even higher on my list. Sorry Peter (and mister policeman), I'm just a man.
1967 days ago
TolisKalkas
Cupcakke for the win
1966 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
i probably aint getting a single spot on this list and its homophobic so bye!

Patrick319 has the best list anyways xoxoxo
1966 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
That's the spirit I've been looking for.
1966 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
Marco ti b猫 in this list plz
1966 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I鈥檓 probably unlikely to feature where CupcakKe will and that鈥檚 tragique
1966 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Pulling for JUNGLE As you were the most enthusiastic about them that contest. #joooliuhhhh 馃幎
1966 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
already mentioned, i stan
1966 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
for the second year in a row, the first entry in the ranking is one of my songs

I support
1966 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
i love list season <3 until i'm not on any of the lists then i hate it

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!