This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1970 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
14. SEA - "Player 2" // Submitted by rodrigueseve // TSC 323, 7th place, 74 points (12 points given).

Pop goodness. Have been hooked on this since it was submitted. I mean, if I completely ignored her vocal seizure at like 2 minutes in, this might have ended up even higher.
25. Janice - "You Only Say You Love Me In The Dark" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 312, 6th place, 79 points (6 points given).

wtf is this? :p
1970 days ago
Patrick319
appreciation of a good song
1970 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Yeah, I like it more than Love You Like I Should. I'm SORRY.
1970 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
13. Matt Simons - "We Can Do Better" // Submitted by PrincessTeePee // TSC 323, 8th place, 68 points (10 points given).

T H I S
I S
S O
F U C K I N G
C U T E

I could see the message in combination with the video being enough to turn off plenty of others, and hell, this could have gone either way with me too. Alas, I think it's absolutely adorable, a solid vocal, and really awesome instrumentation.
1970 days ago
PrincessTeePee
YesyesyesyesYESS MATT!
1969 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
*trigger* ~warning~**************

12. CupcakKe - "Crayons" // Submitted by Insanity // TSC 310, 2nd place, 103 points (10 points given).

With no thought about it whatsoever, this ranking right above Alicia's feelgood anthem is... something. It's something.

Anyway, this ended up placing in a very similar spot to "LGBT" last year, so you can tell which type of CupcakKe anthems that I value the most. When my allies snap on our behalf, it brings me lots of joy. Pointing out double standards. <3 Telling us to be ourselves regardless. <3

Not a prostitute, AN ALLY.
1969 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11. Mikolas Josef - "Me Gusta" // Submitted by CharlieBibi // TSC 331, 1st place, 124 points (12 points given).

Oh my god, what a delightful fuckboi. <3 I said something in one of my half-assed comments earlier that rings true for this one: "We all stan basic pop songs from time to time." Is there anything really that unique or special about this? Not really. Is it still incredibly catchy? Yes. Am I chafing from the friction of my ass grinding my chair? Absolutely.
1969 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
*TOP 10*

10. Paul Rey - "What Good Is Love" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 304, 7th place, 78 points (7 points given).

I originally did not give this song much thought heading into this ranking, but once it was shortlisted and I was listening to everything on rotation, I would get to this and repeat it a few times. It really hit me out of nowhere. Aaaaand with that, this is not only my favorite male vocal of the season, but my favorite of Patrick's entries. The reign of Patrick having the #1 slot on my list is over, unfortunately. BUT MAJOR KUDOS TO HIM FOR THIS UNDERDOG STORY ON MY RANKINGS FROM ONE OF THE BIGGEST OVERDOGS TSC HAS SEEN.

Seriously, this shit is just so pleasing to my ears.
1969 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
WHAT IS? WHAT IS?
1969 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
well my reign comes to an end

WHAT GOOD IS LOVE WHEN IT'S OVER?
1969 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
It hurts...
1969 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
9. Rina Sawayama - "Cherry" // Submitted by DanielKennedy111 // TSC 323, 13th place, 50 points (6 points given).

Like the previous entry, this wasn't something I gave much thought to when I was compiling my list, but also got so much replay when I had everything in rotation. This has throwback feels all over it, and I'm totally here for everything about this. And also, like, sexual revelations.
1969 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
8. KATIE - "Remember" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 314, 13th place, 53 points (10 points given).

My favorite Korean act of the 2018 TSC season? Yeah, it's a R&B track. This is so sexy without trying too hard, which is my favorite way to do sexy. I need more from this girl ASAP.
1969 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Me not having a single one

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!