This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1979 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
65. Zak Abel - "Love Song" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 310, 8th place, 61 points (12 points given).

Not even close to being Zak's best, and it still ends up here. QUALITY.
1979 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Fritz is saving the best for last that’s why my entries haven’t popped up yet xoxo

Although Fritz did 12 a JPop (not Kpop) entry I submitted this year. Waiting for BananaLemon, Steve
1979 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
HERE COMES THE BANANALEMON?

Nope. :(

64. Rykka - "Movies" // Submitted by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 304, 6th place, 80 points (6 points given).

I still cannot fathom that the same person behind "The Last Of Our Kind" did THIS. Just an incredibly solid all around track that has grown on me so much since it was entered.
1978 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
Awww fritz you old softy, thanks for the mention!
1978 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
63. Sigrid - "High Five" // Submitted by QueenMichelle // TSC 311, 8th place, 73 points (10 points).

I don't think I've yet to be let down by a Sigrid single. Such a pleasant listen, catchy little chorus, with the little stamp of Sigrid uniqueness and quirk to it.
1978 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
62. Ivory Layne - "Committed" // Submitted by krrais // TSC 319, 1st place, 106 points (10 points given).

Stuff likes this makes me wish that Krisna was consistently active in TSC.
1978 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
61. MishCatt - "Gun To The Head" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 314, 2nd place, 116 points (6 points given).

Such a punchy lil grower.
1978 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
60. Ray Dalton - "If You Fall" // Submitted by Ryan5676 // TSC 316, 5th place, 91 points (10 points given).

He was the only part of "Can't Hold Us" that I was into, but never ventured out to listen to his solo music. Issabop.
1978 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
59. Chloe x Halle - "The Kids Are Alright" // Submitted by Eoin // TSC 306, 6th place, 80 points (12 points given).

TALENT. These girls make such simple yet stunning R&B vibe music. This shit really just makes me feel like I'm floating, with or without the drugs.
1978 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
58. Lxandra - "Dig Deep" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 302, 3rd place, 100 points (6 points given).

Still not 100% sold on the verses, but my god THAT CHORUS IS SUCH A FUCKING TOOT.
1978 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
57. Girls' Generation-Oh!GG - "Lil' Touch" // Submitted by rodrigueseve // TSC 331, 4th place, 92 points (6 points given).

Spoiler: it's not my favorite *redacted* entry of the year, but it's definitely up there. Praise be to non-sugary sweetness.
1978 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
56. Lissie - "Don't You Give Up On Me" // Submitted by dragotistic // TSC 317, 2nd place, 102 points (7 points given).

Is this the whitest thing listed thus far? Probably. Definitely. Such a good toe-tapper.
1978 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
55. Broiler - "Money (ft. Bekuh Boom)" // Submited by DanielKennedy111 // TSC 313, 5th place, 94 points (7 points given).

Is the "money m-m-money money" drop really fucking annoying? Sure! Is that enough to drop this even further down my list? Nope!
1978 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
Have I been featured yet?
1978 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
54. Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor - "Just Got Paid (ft. French Montana)" // Submitted by Ryan5676 // TSC 332, 11th place, 70 points (8 points given).

A very good use of charity work. This is definitely the best thing Meghan Trainor has ever done, mostly due to the fact that her presence is so minimal here.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!