This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

Topic » Fritzyyyyyy's Offseason Thread

1979 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
72. Skott - "Mermaid" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 319, 3rd place, 95 points (8 points given).

I mean, I prefer Skott's elephant fart production, but this is pretty good too, yeah? Such an extremely easy listen with a high quality vocal. Quite gorgeous. The only knock here is that it's not the type of song with too much replay value for me, which bumps it down slightly.
1979 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
71. Betsy - "Wanted More" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 325, 1st place, 125 points (8 points given).

It happened! I finally am fully sold on a Betsy entry. I'm still a little torn on her tone as a whole, but I really think that it works here.
1979 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
woo made an appearance
1979 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
Be shocked if my name is mentioned!!
1979 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
70. MNEK - "Correct" // Submitted by QueenMichelle // TSC 327, 17th place, 41 points (8 points given).

The wait is over -- you're now rocking with the best. Who wrote this song? Who made this beat? Well, take.a.guess.

Maybe she's born with it. Maybe she snapped. This is the first of the top 75 that didn't place well, thus making it potentially a controversial entry to have here (more of those to come, obviously). It's definitely not MNEK's best work, but I appreciate him stepping outside of the box here. Stay fabulous, honey.

ALSO: bibbles is a lovely, understanding, caring woman and her name has been mentioned.
1979 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
69. Nod One's Head - "Lemonade" // Submitted by Alexeh23 // TSC 305, 12th place, 63 points (10 points given).

69, nice. A fitting place for this to end up, if you ask me (you didn't).  I'm always down for a little innuendo,  and this certainly brings that. I can understand how this wouldn't be everyones cuppa bowla soup/tea/lemonade, as it's on the verge of obnoxious at points, but it never fully crosses that line for me.
1979 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
NOD ONE’S HEAD GOES TF OFF
1979 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
Yay I'm glad some people appreciate Lemonade <3
1979 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
68. Dennis Lloyd - "Nevermind" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 320, 18th place, 28 points (8 points given).

Probably the most ~controversial~ entry to pop up on here thus far, considering I gave it over a quarter of its points. Very good subtle chill mood music.
1979 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
67. Silverberg - "Paradise (ft. Anna Mae)" // Submitted by Eoin // TSC 323, 1st place, 108 points (7 points given).

Still resoundingly sounds like a soundtrack anthem (apparently it was used on OITNB) to me, but ya know, a really fucking good one.
1979 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
hmmm Will I make the lit...should be good for at least 1 I hope.....lol
1979 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Joined back after my meltdown LOL
1979 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Oh my two good wins, already used rip
1979 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
66. Years & Years - "Sanctify" // Submitted by Eoin // TSC 310, 3rd place, 91 points (7 points given).

Years & Years continue to churn out excellent music. Olly's voice is great and distinct as usual, and I dig the darker vibe of this track.
1979 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
why does Eoin have three songs already and I have NOTHING.

i should report fritzyyy for hate speech

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!