This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Vigilant

Topic » Episode 3 || Vigilant

299 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
(sorry work was busy)
*Mika pauses at the weird energy from the cafe hesitant to fully walk in*
.....Taryn you here?
299 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn shoots up from behind the counter
“Yes! Yes, come in, Mika.”

She starts prepping his usual
299 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Piper hears the commotion at the door.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4e510acdde893b35645b7101ad524a36/177e123011f45d9d-81/s540x810/5cd1547f9f41e292d74bde9330931a349c089398.gif

She takes a second to think about what to do. She stays quiet and hikes her breath, fright slowly creeping up her spine. She then shakes her head and gets up, going to investigate the sounds.
299 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
*He walks over to sit down*
Why does it feel different here?
299 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Reagen enters the cafe*

hmmm...weird...too weird
299 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn looks down at Mika’s drink and shakes her head, dismissing the question. She looks back up to see Reagen enter the cafe
“A new face! What can I get for you?”
————
Outside of Piper’s door, she can hear a Daybreak rep talking loudly to someone

“We know what he did to you, but the public doesn’t know! You need to make an appearance for him, he was your teammate… Yes we’ll give you any bonus you want, this is all we ask of you! Jesus Christ, why are you so difficult?!”
299 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Piper opens the door and looks at the rep and the someone they are talking to. She folds her arms and listens.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/cf44b186ee8995bb6e3e4c856e773dec/8f6cc7cdb570d4ed-0a/s540x810/185f7f7c13251364a169b43ce8d3e3849a822612.gif
299 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Anna's just finished up a training session at the UTF. She's taking a walk outside, wondering if any nonsense is gonna happen today.*
299 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
*He eyes Taryn with a mixture of paranoia but also concern for avoiding his question*
299 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Piper can see the rep talking to Bugseye, who is just walking through the building, occasionally looking back at the rep when they say something that either interests him or sets him off. The rep continues to follow him
————
Taryn slides Mika his drink
“Finals coming?”
————
It’s the city, of course Anna will find come across some tomfoolery
299 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Looks up at the snow, lets out a foggy breath-
299 days 4 hours ago
Wyatt2001
//sorry I haven’t been active I’ve been super busy with work
299 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...the winter's the worst possible time to be a cryomancer, I swear..."

*Anna shivers, adjusting the scarf around her neck. She occasionally looks around at some shenanigans, but mostly tries her best to keep to herself.*

"You'd think these powers would make me more resistant to cold, but... nope. Still freezing."
299 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Piper starts following them and stops the rep. "I think I can take over from here, if you don't mind." She gives them a smile, then looks to Bugseye with a sad smile.
299 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
Yeah.... Extremely stressful
*He takes the coffee*
Why did you avoid my question...?

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!