This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Vigilant

Topic » Episode 3 || Vigilant

273 days 11 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Reagan hops on and holds on for dear life*
273 days 10 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl steps off the ledge with Reagan holding onto him.

He carefully glides down in between two buildings, jumping back and forth between them before he lands perfectly on top of a car, completely smashing it flat.

“Whoops.”
273 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Out of fear Reagan gives Korrl and telepathic allusion of the streets flooding immensely and rapidly, it looks and feels so real*
273 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Anna's made it out of her apartment finally. What she plans to do, nobody knows.*
273 days 10 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl lets go of Reagan. He snaps up, looking at his feet quickly being covered by cold water, filling up to his knees quickly.

“What the…”

He looks at Reagan, panicked and confused.
273 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Think, stand up and teleport to the training ground*
273 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
[Clara]
*Walks through the vanguard tower and she checks out the hall of the standing statues of former members. She stops Infront of the Sixth Sense statue*
What a poser..
273 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
[Wes]
*Walks over to Club Tech and he messes with the clubs scenery as he walks through, fitting some of the rooms to his feel*

I’m digging a Steam Punk room seems very club Tech
273 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
*She just there in the vision*
273 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(closed)
273 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
(sorry I missed this y'all just a planned thing hopefully I can do the next one)
271 days 22 hours ago
Wyatt2001
//hey yall

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!