This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Vigilant

Topic » Episode 3 || Vigilant

299 days 2 hours ago
Scarelet
(Hello)
299 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Reagen is minding her business, keeping to herself*
299 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn looks at Mika
“What? You asked why it’s weird in here? I’m essentially a witch, Mika. Why else?”
————
The Daybreak rep sighs and heads off to do some other work. Bugseye walks into the meeting room, looking stressed out from his body language.
————
Anna can see some kids throwing snowballs at cars of people driving.
299 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
That's not what I meant Taryn, usually it feels warm and inviting in here...It's cold and bit... the energy just seems off
*He leans on the counter*
And you can't blame the weather Taryn, the weather wouldn't cause this odd feeling...
*He frowns*
I get it's none of my business but if something happens you can tell me, I can't exactly do much about it
299 days 2 hours ago
Tizian
Piper quietly slips in behind him and leans against the door.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a537acca0013761a4983c6b4dbf88e30/549612ad39703401-88/s540x810/b6dfa5733b327421be2a7873c8e0bb8d9b2f8040.gif

"..you look stressed. Do you want some relief?" She lifts her hand up from her side and wispy green healing energy emits like an aura from it.
299 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Just trying to vibe, she ends up finding these kids throwing snowballs.*

"Well, kids *are* stupid. Wonder if I should do anything..."

*Shrugging, she decides to walk over.*

"Hey, you know what you're doing?"
299 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn closes her eyes for a moment as Mika explains this. She slowly opens her eyes, fully expecting what she can see. She looks up Mika’s face and keeps moving her gaze upward until she is looking above his head at something else… She speaks quietly to Mika
“I trust you. But you need to drop it. I can’t explain.”
299 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Gets to her penthouse building and goes through a void and then enter my place*
299 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
*Mika looks behind him confused not seeing anything as he turns back to Taryn*
Hope you're not being held hostage...
299 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Bugseye looks back at Piper and just shakes his head, looking down at the table in their meeting room. Other workers in the room right now quickly disperse when they see this.
————
The kids laugh hysterically and run away when Anna approaches them.
————
Taryn shakes her head, looking back down at Mika.
“… How’s the drink? Want another?”
299 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Yes please... Finals got me going crazy, I know Ethan told me to not worry about it anymore but still need a backup
299 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Anna blinks at the interaction. She rubs her eyes and shakes her head.*

"...kids."

*She resumes her walk, deciding the cafe's probably a saner place to spend time than... outside.*
299 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Reagan is ear hustling*
299 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn nods, starting another drink for Mika
“Has he sent you anything, or is all of it still in progress? I feel like you would’ve told me if you had your first day yet.”
299 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Not yet I think he has to go through all the proper Vanguard protocols and stuff like that to allow me access
*He chuckles*
I think he knows better then to just leave me in the dust, I can easily start messing with his shit again

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!