The Amazing Race S30 Power Rankings (Pre-Game: Top 11)
- Another season of “The Amazing Race” is on! We’ve got probably the most competitive cast ever, so it’ll definitely be difficult predicting where all of them are going to place. Let’s see based on pre-interviews how these teams will do.
11. Dessie & Kayla (Models)- Models usually don’t do very well on the race. I think they’re going to be too positive and optimistic, and won’t be able to bounce back when it comes to facing tough situations or getting in a rut. Their video is also the only one that wasn’t on the main YouTube page (I had to find it on CBS), so maybe that’s a sign. I’m placing them as my bets to be the first ones out.
10. April & Sarah (Goat Yoga Moms)- These ladies are fun as hell. Will they do a great job on the race? I don’t think so. But they’re going to be fun characters for an episode or two. If I’m wrong, I wouldn’t be happier, but they just don’t seem like they’ll be able to beat all of these crazy competitors. I say they’re out early.
9. Henry & Evan (Dating Debaters)- These two are good at talking, and seem very very smart. But they don’t appear to be very physical. I don’t know how they’ll do on the race. Smart people always thrive in the brain competitions, but tend to falter when it comes to strength. I think they’ll be out early.
8. Joey & Tim (Competitive Eaters)- Joey Chestnut is on The Amazing Race. Amazing. These guys hold plenty of world records, and The Amazing Race may be another one of those accomplishments…maybe. I don’t really know if they’re physically capable of beating all of the other teams. I know I’m going to enjoy watching them, but I don’t necessarily place any of my bets on them winning.
7. Lucas & Brittany (Dating Lifeguards)- These lifeguards seem very chill, which is going to serve them well I think. Unfortunately though, they also seem TOO chill, which may not serve them well when it comes to being super competitive. They seem like they’re more excited to go on a vacation than anything else, which is great, but not ideal compared to those who weigh money over experience.
6. Alexander & Conor (IndyCar Drivers)- These guys are the perfect fit for the race, obviously. Racing has always been a big part of their lives. But in a season filled with so much competition, I put them in the middle of the road. They have the athletic strength, but there is also a mental component for the race that I don’t quite know if they’ll be able to master.
5. Eric & Daniel (Twin Brothers)- These guys are firefighters, veterans, and are identical in many different ways. They really should be the ones to beat. They’re not necessarily the most interesting or entertaining guys, but I know they’ll still do a great job this season. I think they’ll make it deep.
4. Cedric & Shawn (Former NBA Players)- I loved watching these guys play basketball, and I think I’ll love watching them here too. We’ve seen athletes go far, but we’ve also seen athletes go early. So it’s really a toss up, but I hope they do a really great job. They are older, but have the physical ability and stamina to make it, so I’m predicting them to go pretty far this season.
3. Trevor & Chris (Violinists)- These are the most fit violinists I’ve ever seen. They seem like they’re going to be fan favorites amongst a lot of people. They seem very charismatic and seem like very likable people, which is going to work for them. They’re opposites, but know how they have to use those opposites to work together, and I think that’ll really work well for them.
2. Kristi & Jen (Professional Skiers)- These girls have so many accomplishments in their belt, and I think they’re going to be really good fits for the race. I think people may even underestimate them, because there are lots of big athletic men on this season, but I think that’ll work for them in their favor. I think they’ll make it far, and really prove a lot of people wrong this season.
1. Cody & Jessica (Newly Dating)- This is obviously my pick for the winning team of season 30. They were tough competitors on “Big Brother,” and I think this setting is even better for them. Cody never had a social game on “Big Brother,” so this game is perfect because social play doesn’t have a huge aspect at all. They’ve always been strong in competitions, which is going to be how they thrive this time around. I really am rooting for them, and hope they kill it.
So who do you think will be the victor of The Amazing Race Season 30? I place my bets on Jody, who I loved watching on Big Brother and will continue to love watching here. As to who goes home, I narrow it down to the debaters, the goat yoga moms, the models, and the eaters. But I’m gonna place my bets on the models to go home.
Going Home- Dessie & Kayla
Leave a comment