This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Azores | Reunion

1503 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
All - If Alf had made it to the end does he win the game?
1503 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Will has been revoked of VIP coverage.
1503 days 2 hours ago
Singsongers
yes he does
1503 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I did have to delete myself before the censors came for me.
1503 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11

I think so. I think the jury would say he played "under the radar" and "loyal."
1503 days 2 hours ago
Spark_

Probably
1503 days 2 hours ago
TMac_Elite
If I was on jury I would've probably voted for Skyler. I can't say the same for the rest of the jurors so I'm not sure
1503 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234

YES
1503 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
*crickets*

The cast seems to be relatively quiet and/or wants to move onto the next stage of the reunion.  So, I'll offer the floor to ask me a questions regarding the season.  Please note, I may not answer all of them.
1503 days 2 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Did you think this would be the final three?
1503 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Ben, what did you think of my gameplay this season (as compared to my previous attempts)?
1503 days 2 hours ago
KidA
This was a weird season, right? Something seemed off the whole time, and I'm really can't put my finger on what it was. It didn't feel like a normal tengaged survivor season to me, but maybe that's just because I haven't played in so long.
1503 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
TMac_Elite
Did you think this would be the final three?

I personally didn't think anyone would let the trio make it to the end.  However, my expectation at the very least was that at least two of you would make it.  But, once Tris quit and [REDACTED] gave you numbers to at least tie at six.  It seemed like pretty much game over.

Something, I really wanted to know was if Skyler was contemplating to flip on Eric at final five.
1503 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
awwsum11
Ben, what did you think of my gameplay this season (as compared to my previous attempts)?

This was probably your best game outside of the original All Stars.  You had a lot of control and sway but downplayed your strengths.  Overall, it was an impressive showing.
1503 days 2 hours ago
Spark_
Jury - What was the driving decision for your votes tonight?

I'm probably a gamebot for this logic but my reasoning was that Eric had positioned himself throughout the game a lot better than Tyler/Skyler who were seen as a duo.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!