This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Azores | Reunion

1473 days 22 hours ago
KidA
CRAIG
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
After a season of reckless gameplay, Tyler (TMac_Elite)  has emerged as the winner against Eric (awwsum11) and Skyler (Sweez) in a vote of 6-2-0 after playing solid social game over the course of the season.

Stay tuned as the LIVE reunion show is next!
1473 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
*takes my seat second from the right*
1473 days 22 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
eric lost ahahah
1473 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
looks
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, the "LIVE Reunion" will now commence.  Let's talk to our final three.

Tyler - Congratulations on the win tonight.  Did you feel you had the game on lock once you made it to the final three and are you surprised that most people had you in their end game come finale?

Eric - It was a valiant effort at final tribal council and you finally accomplished the dream of making it to the end in a series you participated in since the first season.  What do you think you could of done better?

Skyler - For a newcomer, I have to say it was great watching you play this season.  Are you surprised at not receiving a single vote at final tribal council?
1473 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Tyler
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury - What was the driving decision for your votes tonight?

Also, PYN if you want a personal question.
1473 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark was robbed
1473 days 22 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Jury - What was the driving decision for your votes tonight?

anyone but eric
1473 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric - It was a valiant effort at final tribal council and you finally accomplished the dream of making it to the end in a series you participated in since the first season.  What do you think you could of done better?

I play a very manipulative game and I think that bit me in the end. I think I probably should have formed better relationships with the jury before I voted them out.
1473 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
congrats
1473 days 22 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Tyler - Congratulations on the win tonight.  Did you feel you had the game on lock once you made it to the final three and are you surprised that most people had you in their end game come finale?

I definitely didn't feel I had the game on lock. Eric and Skyler both played great games and on any other season or any other jury maybe one of them wins over me. I had to do the best I possibly could at that Final Tribal Council and I thought I accomplished that. I knew my biggest threat to win was Skyler because everyone thought we played such similar games, which we did, but they were either gonna vote for me or him. Could've gone either way.

I'm not surprised that most people had me in their end game plans because I tried my best to set myself up for that kind of success.
1473 days 22 hours ago
Sweez
yeah I was, first time I was blindsided all season.
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Craig the censors came and revoked your VIP Pass.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!