This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Azores | Reunion

1502 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Spark - You seemed to be one of the narrators till the start of the merge.  Do you feel that you just got unlucky with how the chips fell or was there plenty of mistakes you made on your end?
1502 days 23 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hi
1502 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
KidA
This was a weird season, right? Something seemed off the whole time, and I'm really can't put my finger on what it was. It didn't feel like a normal tengaged survivor season to me, but maybe that's just because I haven't played in so long.

---

Honestly, I'm in agreement with you Ryan.  Maybe, it was because of Alex, Erik and [REDACTED] wasting everything they found minus the Kolby vote.  It just felt like "vote stealers" and "idols" weren't used to their full potential.  Also, I think it was just a cast lacking some personality.
1502 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Ben, if you thought two of us would make it, which two?
1502 days 23 hours ago
KidA
Agreed. I wish I had played with Miss Natasha Blondelle.
1502 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
All - Is this season filled with a ton of regret?
1502 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
Spark - You seemed to be one of the narrators till the start of the merge.  Do you feel that you just got unlucky with how the chips fell or was there plenty of mistakes you made on your end?

I definitely made some mistakes but I think most of it came down to a few bad things for me happening at the same time. Joe throwing me under the bus and Skyler telling Brian I was after him. I think the minute I lost immunity at F12 I was pretty screwed but the reality is if I hadn't made some mistakes along the way I wouldn't have been in that position. Should've looked for the merge idol more. Shouldn't have talked to Justin as much as I did. Should have seen that my "allies" were close to Brian and not listen to that name. Small mistakes add up and I think that's what happened.
1502 days 23 hours ago
Singsongers
This season people were afraid to make bold moves.
1502 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
KidA
Agreed. I wish I had played with Miss Natasha Blondelle.

You would of been such a great old school addition :(
1502 days 23 hours ago
TMac_Elite

None whatsoever :)
1502 days 23 hours ago
Spark_

Not really tbh. My goal was to at least make jury for my second group game and I did that. Played an advantage right as a bonus.
1502 days 23 hours ago
KidA
bigben1996

For sure. I should've talked to way more people, I didn't realize just how out of the loop I was until it was too late, and I feel like I wasted the season in that sense. But there were some fun moments along the way. I liked the challenges.
1502 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11

For me, no. The beginning portion of this game was really rough, but the fact that I'm sitting here at the f3 is enough for me to feel accomplished. I'm proud of how I got here, so no regrets for me.
1502 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
awwsum11
Ben, if you thought two of us would make it, which two?

It's hard to say.  Before finale, I felt it was going to be you and Tyler.  But, after reading confessionals during the final episode it was pretty clear you were on the chopping block whenever you weren't immune.  Not saying you would of went home but you were name was always going to be written down.
1502 days 23 hours ago
bamold1999
TEA AT TYLER WINNING <3

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!