This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Azores | Reunion

1510 days 1 hour ago
cfff
I guess I regret not talking to certain people sooner than later
1510 days 1 hour ago
bamold1999
I am shook I got 20th tho I can't lie. I've never been so confused in my whole life
1510 days ago
Singsongers
Singsongers
1510 days ago
Spark_
Ben, what was the brightest moment of the season for you?
1510 days ago
bigben1996
Craig - Why did everyone think you were such a huge threat when virtually your challenge prowess could of been viewed as a meat shield?
1510 days ago
bigben1996
bamold1999
I am shook I got 20th tho I can't lie. I've never been so confused in my whole life

Same.  I was so excited to have you apply only to get voted out in a matter of forty eight hours.  It definitely was a blow to the season and this "premade" talk definitely did you for a loop or people thought you were a threat to win.  Even still, you were actively talking to people and the outright betrayal caused my headache.
1510 days ago
bigben1996
Spark_
Ben, what was the brightest moment of the season for you?

I think the premerge was excellent.  It was messy and everyone was playing extremely aggressive.  All the individuals eliminated in the premerge killed it this season and most would be welcomed back come a second chance season.
1510 days ago
bigben1996
Alright, let's move onto some awards!
1510 days ago
Singsongers
Craig - Why did everyone think you were such a huge threat when virtually your challenge prowess could of been viewed as a meat shield?

It was probably the easiest thing to do for the merge boot, the worst thing I do in games is I always do good in the challenges early and I go home because everyone thinks i'm some super threat. I felt it wasn't in the best interested for the majority of the cast to vote me out however and was mostly just in the best interest of Joe.
1510 days ago
bigben1996
We will start with "Hero of the Season" and to be frank it's hard to call any of you saints.
1510 days ago
bigben1996
Hero of the Season is...
1510 days ago
Spark_
*least villainous
1510 days ago
bigben1996

Alf!

In a season that lacked real heroic characters.  Alf, seemed to be the lone shinning star in a cast full of villainous game bots.  Overall, I'm surprised that Alf lasted as long as he did after being deemed as inactive and easy boot for the longest time.  He was a loyal soldier from start to end.
1510 days ago
Spark_
Congratz Alf!
1510 days ago
bigben1996
Next, is "Villain of the Season" which was originally going to [REDACTED] but now that he is stripped of all titles the hunt for the newest villain of the season was a tad challenging but I'm confident with my choice.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!