This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1638 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
(LOL Tizian, Nicole spoke to Michelle)
1638 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
(Wow #ignored)
1638 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
“And yet you still look like an ox.”
*he snickers*
“You’re still on that insult i made about you?”
1638 days 1 hour ago
dawnpeacly
Beau gives Remi a weird look. “...Unflavored popcorn? With no butter?!” Beau thinks Remi is an alien now.
1638 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
*Edwin approaches the Orphanage, seeing the place in its same old ruin as before. Unlike last time, however, the film crew is nowhere to be seen, having been kicked off the premises while under investigation via the local police force. Well, that and there's no howling going on for once*
1638 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
(oh i know im asking what the symbol is girl)
1638 days 1 hour ago
dawnpeacly
Beau :3 at Trent. “I’m still on every insult you have said about me.” He hugs Trents wounded leg.
1638 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
*Guard #4 walks around the group of loud talkers, winking at Beau as he walks to the Dining Room*
1638 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
(whats going on? )
1638 days 1 hour ago
Christian37
*Edwin looks around, eager to do some investigation.*
1638 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Remi leans forward and casually kicks Trent in his bad leg. "...Beau, a woman's diet is nothing to make fun of. Because I might poison you when your back is turned now for insulting it."
1638 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
(i know nicole asked I just mean what does the symbol look like LOL im assuming michelle hasnt but idk)
1638 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
(Not much Spin. Some are at the funeral, some are at the compound, one person is at the Orphanage. Just go somewhere)
1638 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
*You know lets go to the orphangae nee hee*
1638 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
(The symbol is an Eye, dark and lidless)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!