This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1623 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Baby Cakes hisses slightly, shaking her head*

"Ain't nobody should be used to this. Burying a child. Makes yah feel like life's not even worth it."
1623 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent looks around the compound frowning a bit*
^Why did all of that feel so weird...^
1623 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Remi is indeed pretty*

========

*Edwin is now inside the Compound just looking around and seeing what I said before. People in hazmat suits cleaning the blood and brain from the main entrance of the Compound*

========

*Beau is pester-ready*
1623 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Michelle gives Nicole a small smile, and then turns her attention to Benny. "You okay?"
1623 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
"Maybe it isn't" Nicole says grimly. "Which is why I'm gonna do everything it takes to find out what really happened that night."
1623 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Benny's face says it all. He nods his head, but it's an obvious lie*

"I'm f- *he chokes the words* -Fine"
1623 days 18 hours ago
Christian37
*This makes edwin even more depressed. He decides to head out to the orphanage*
1623 days 18 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau sees Trent and gasps because he got shot. “...Trenty!! You saved me from getting shot, you took a bullet for me! How ever will I repay you...” He runs up to him. “...You’re a nice guy after all...” he flutters his eyelashes.
1623 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent sees beau and trips him with her good leg*
1623 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi sees Trent limping around and Beau about to pester. "Hmmm..." She thinks they are both very ugly.
1623 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Michelle puts a hand on his, "Aww, crybaby cow it's okay." She puts on a genuine smile afterwards for a few seconds before going back to her glum mood. She turns back and looks towards the graves.
1623 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Baby Cakes finally looks away from the Casket, staring at Nicole's face from behind the veil*

"Better be careful what you wish for, shuga."

*taking Langden's hand, the woman walks off towards the cemetery exit*
1623 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent glares*
“I didn’t get shot for you it was against my own will. I’d have let both of you be shot if it wasnup to me.”
1623 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
She pauses as Beau starts flirting and is then tripped. "Should I be making popcorn to watch you make a fool of yourself?"
1623 days 18 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau falls on the ground. “...I know this is how you show affection, Trent! I have you figured out...” Beau snickers creepily.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!