This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1604 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
It's sleepy time night night beddybye
1604 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Ugh I'm pissed I missed the finale my entire neighborhood had a 12 hour power outage
1604 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Wow I missed ALOT
1603 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Review:

Indigo “Indy” Quest- Indigo is honestly so good. He’s been essential to plot and I want to interact with him more. 😁

Leo Grey- Leo is pretty sweet, maybe just calm down a bit and get more involved with plot. 💄

Dr. Nicole Montgomery- Beau hasn’t interacted with her but from what I do know is that she’s caring and I would love to interact with her. 🙎🏻‍♀️

Michelle So- I love Michelle and her relationship with Benny, it’s super cute. She’s funny and a little sassy, hopefully her and Beau will get along. 🙂

Elliot King- Elliot is pretty cool and I like his interactions with Beau. I would like to see more char development with him which I definitely think we will get due to Liam dying but Elliot is a pretty cool guy. 😎

Espen Weber- Beau and Espen haven’t communicated much but whenever Beau, Trent, and Remi accused him of breaking into Donovan’s car was so funny. I’d love to see these two interact more. 😛

Remi Rhineheart- Remi is SO good. She’s funny, witty, a little conceited and definitely caring of her friends. I love her friendship with Beau and Trent. Ot3 ❤️

Naomi Rhineheart- We love luggage, possibly the best character EVER. She’s such a queen and makes me laugh. I hope to see her a lot more. 🧳

Toby Katzmark- I don’t remember you much but I hope to see you more. ☺️

Trent McMillion- I love Trent, he never gives a fuck but deep down he secretly does and I love that storyline. Beau and him had a lot of development this episode along with Remi and I love that. I hope to see more of his power because it interests me. ✏️

Kevin Nacromus- So Uhh, I know he wasn’t around much this episode except the end and I didn’t read much by him because things got hectic near the end but he seems like a chill character and I hope to interact with him in the future. 🧐

Charlie Grove- Charlie and Beau don’t get along and they’ve really only had one interaction. I’d like to see them interact more. 🤓

-NPCS-

Baby Cakes- I love baby cakes. She’s sassy and pretty nice to everyone, I hope she doesn’t die because I really want to see more of her. 🎂

Mayor Titweiller- I don’t remember much of him but I think Baby Cakes and him are a thing....? Or maybe I’m confusing the mayor with the father... idk but I don’t remember much of him. 🎩

Donovan Hart- I love Donovan’s character because he means business and is also pretty important to plot. I love how much of a cunt he is because it makes me laugh.🌹

Father Langden- I don’t remember much of him but I do remember he was pretty important in chapter 1. I can see him dying for some reason because when you’re a priest in a town filled with witches and people with insane powers, you’re the odd one out lmao. ✝️

Mason King- Has Mason even appeared? I don’t know but... I feel like he’s going to do something crazy for some reason, just like what Zoe did. I’d love to see him more tbh. 👑

Zoe Pritt- Zoe had me FUCKED UP in the finale, I was literally so shocked whenever she had mimic powers and tricked Edwin into coming to the hotel. I hope she lives and gets even more crazy. 🌞

Benny Harlson- Beau and him haven’t really interacted much but his relationship with Michelle is pretty cute and I ship it. 🏄

Coco Mayweather- Her being the leader of the cunts and being an actual cunt is cute except she’s a racist and I don’t stan that. I hope she does some crazy shit though in the future. 🗑

Adrian Wentworth- I hope to see Beau and Adrian interact a little more because I’m loving their relationship so far, especially since they’re on different sides. He’s a pretty cool character though and I hope he lives for a little longer. 💪🏻

-Deceased-

Liam Craft- Liam dying was sad, especially since him and Elliot were a package but he didn’t add much to the story except being Elliot’s fuck buddy. Hopefully his death will have some meaning in the future. 💀

Jene Wentworth- She was critically injured by Beau and killed by Espen in the end, iconic. Her death was a little sad though due to her brother having to go through all of that. She was a little iconic with her pyro powers. 🔥

Edwin Moondust- Honestly, Edwins death had me really fucked up. During the end, I was like omg idk if I can kill him because I started to feel really bad haha. I hope to see Christian in future rps! 🌙

Lana Coleson- Lana was iconic and a really big bitch. She got her head exploded which was very deserved but I do wish she survived a tad bit longer. 🧠

-View Of Episode-

Between this chapter and last chapter, this one was my favorite. I loved the story and all the character development we had in it, and we discovered a lot of people’s powers which was cute. The finale scene had me GAGGED because I was not expecting it to be that intense. Some things changed last minute and stuff got hectic but I really am enjoying this rp and the storyline.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!