This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1615 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
New Hope is as quiet as a Graveyard. It's been almost a whole week since the Compound Massacre, yet still few townsfolk show up to the church to mourn one of their own. Two closed caskets slowly roll out of the front of the church, moved along by young men in suits. On the cover of one of these coffins is a white lily, carved into the wood by some expert craftsmen.

A few people follow behind, mostly friends of the family. As the procession moves behind the church for the burial, a group of eyes follows them from the park. Coco and her two friends.

One of the girls has her eyes closed in concentration, smirking a bit. "They have no idea. Not a damn clue what's coming." Opening her eyes once more, she lets a small chuckle loose as she bounces her short-cut hair in her hands.

Coco snickers slightly, her hands gripping a small, folded piece of paper. Even with it closed, one can plainly see an eye drawn into the white background. "They'll figure it out eventually. Unless she lets us stop them in time."

The last girl rolls her eyes as she files her nails under a tree, not caring to watch the proceedings. "You know she likes the hunt. She won't let them figure it out. It's a lot more fun this way anyway." All three girls smile a bit at that last statement as Coco nods, her eyes fixing on the Orphans with burning hatred as they stroll around the church within the procession.

===== Chapter begins this Friday Afternoon, with you guys able to start anywhere you wish. I'm trying to pick a time at the moment (I'll be mailing ya'll about it later) ======
1613 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Starts TONIGHT @ 6 PM EST - If you've read this: comment below before the RP starts (even if you can't be here) and I'll give you a shiny gold star and safety from death this Chapter LOL)
1613 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
☆☆☆
1613 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Cool
1613 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Should hopefully be getting home on break at around that time so works for me (assuming no traffic)
1613 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
yeah
1613 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
:)
1613 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
I’ll try to be on when I can.
1613 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
I thought today was saturday and I got scared I missed wldbossmsksksksk
1613 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(1 hour and 20 minutes to go)
1613 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Yo I’ll be on
1613 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(:) 20 minutes to go)
1613 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
I most certainly will be here
1613 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Also just an FYI but I'm exhausted and sleepy and probably not going to stay on as late as I did last week LOL. I have been awake since 2 in the morning. Not going till 3 or 4 tonight)
1613 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(You can be wherever you want :P let's get this started hoes)

*the funeral procession slowly begins to dissipate, leaving the Orphans in the Graveyard along with some of the friends and family of Miranda and Lily. Any intelligent observer can notice the fact more people are here on Lily's behalf than her mother*

*Liam shivers in the afternoon air, rubbing his arms*

*Baby Cakes sighs, arms crossed in front of her, her face covered by a black veil, Father Langden standing next to her, per usual. At least he called in a real priest for the service...*

=====

*Benny sits in the Compound Dining Room, chowing down on some grub, his back turned to the front of the building, where some blood stains are being scrubbed up and cleaned by a special crew hired by Donovan*

=====

*A lone young man stands in front of the Orphanage, tears running down his face as he glares at the building, as if blaming it for what has happened*

(Ya'll have the con. Let's have some fun peepsie poos. You can also be anywhere else you'd rather be. I don't care :P And if you want to have moved to the Hotel during the shitstorm, that would be completely understandable. Just mentioning that for a few of our members who aren't quite so...…….active)
1613 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau walks over to Lily’s grave. “I didn’t know you but you’re dead now.” He smiles and struts off.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!