This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1652 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau lets out a screech because Remi just served him right. “...R-Rude! You’ll regret saying that...” he folds his arms and looks the other way.
1652 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
I haven't got a chance to come here... I need to see
1652 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
"Nothing to see here. Just ruins"
1652 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Indy is FINALLY here :P It's time for a little reunion.)
1652 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*Nicole takes the letter back from Michelle and stuffs it into her purse* "The police are incompetent. They wouldn't know what to do with this."
1652 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
She uses Trent as an armrest as he suffers from his injury. "Will I really? The truth hurts."
1652 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie grips the rose he has placing it on the grave walking away back to his car.

"This seriously cant happen. I need to go to the orphanage to find out whats happening"

Charlie gets in his car driving to the orphanage
1652 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
(yeah it took me about time lol)
1652 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Michelle raises a brow, "So why are you asking me, then? We literally survived the gunfire of that crazy bitch, she shot her own daughter with her demon looking eyes."
1652 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau grrs at Remi and storms off towards Guard #4 because he’ll give Beau the attention he wants. And Beau needs more people to own.
1652 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Liam and Benny both glance at one another as the women discuss murder and bloodshed*
1652 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Beau's Beau looks up, grinning as he wiggles his eyebrows cutely in his direction*

(Also I chose a rather...………………… HOT guy for this one. I said all the guards were muscle-bound, so I thought "Let's make his FC a hotty mc totty)
1652 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent grumbles annoyed already he pushes remi away*
1652 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
"I just wanna find out the truth," Nicole explains. "I have some strange feeling that this eye is connected to the orphanage"
1652 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau doesn’t find the eyebrow wiggle cute, he looks the guard up and down. “I need your name, please.”

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!