This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a Demon!!!

Topic » Chapter 2 - Everybody gets a..

1667 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent is in a lot of pain because his leg was just attacked by 2 people*
“Fuuuuuck that fucking hurts you idiots!”
*he bashes beau on the head with his fist*
1667 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
(ok then lol)

Michelle takes the letter and frowns. "Um, I don't believe I have... is there something correlating to this?"
1667 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Indy and Edwin are both standing outside the Orphanage, noticing each other*

*the playground is still as well btw LOL no spirit visit atm*
1667 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau is :O at Guard 4 because now he’s at a huge dilemma, Trent or Guard 4. He looks back at Remi. “...If you’re on a diet, that automatically classifies you as an obese person. How does it feel to be an obese person, Remi?”
1667 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
"I... found it, near the crime scene," Nicole explains. "I think it might have some connection to what happened. I feel like I've seen it before, but I can't remember where." (I feel like I've literally seen the eye in the RP before but actually cant remember where lmao sry)
1667 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau gets a bump on his head and he oofs, letting go of Trents leg.
1667 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(… *somewhere in the world, a stonemason prepares a headstone for one Mr Key*)
1667 days 22 hours ago
aria_grande
(Im here)

Charlie walks upto the grave of Lily and nods at it

"Im sorry. I didnt know you but well rest in peace"
1667 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Txts Beau*

Where r u
1667 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LOL as far as I know, you haven't Nate. Kevin and Avery have for sure in the books. But I don't think anyone else has. Besides Miranda's eyes, there are no other black eyes in the rp)
1667 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi steps back unharmed like the angel she is. "Sometimes a little pain is good for you." She turns to Beau. "How does it feel to be a slob who is gonna die of a heart attack in his mid-30s alone and unloved while rewatching Friends on a Saturday night since no one wants to be near you?"
1667 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
"Hey there Indy. What you doing here? It is dangerous here!"
1667 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Michelle frowns, "Connection to it..? Girl shouldn't you know not to take stuff from a crime scene?"
1667 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent grumbles and rubs his leg wincing in pain a bit*
“I wish one of you idiots had gotten shot instead....”
1667 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
(Oh ok thanks I think I remember the priest throwing it into the fire or something lol)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!