This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island (Chat)

Topic » Paradise Island (Chat)

1928 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
doesn’t matter, cause i’m about to start work AND school, and so i’m basically gone all day hehe. Do what’s best for the others and i’ll do my best to work around it.
1927 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Nobody else gonna try theorizing? LOL Okay well I AM 😁

Theory #1 - We are actually in Limbo somehow. /

There are too many UNNATURAL occurrences beyond the evil dead and spirit weirdies to explain simply by the island being a portal to the Underworld. Too many UNNATURAL formations and shit. Between the trees, ice, and weirdness things just don't add up to us being in the natural world.

Theory #2 - We are all Dead.

This one isn't as far a stretch as you might think. It ties into the LIMBO theory and also explains why people who were here before never left and appear to be in a state of not caring about the outside world anymore.

Theory #3 - Livie is evil as hell

There are many MANY reasons that I think Livie is really the one behind all of this. There are too many "lucky" things that seem to happen to her to be a coincidence, and at times it seems like she knows more about what's going on than Holt does.

Theory #4 - The Trials are our Ticjet Home

From Greed, to Selfless Sacrifice, each of the Trials seems to test a Moral Value of the competitors. Maybe the Trials are actually the whole point of this island, not the Prize Money.

Theory #5 - There is a combination to the door

Sounds ridiculous right? Well with the changing Pendants and the crazy way we opened the door, I had a crazy as hell thought. What IF the 7 pendants have to be 7 EXACT pendants or we unleashed hell? Would it have been different if we'd tried to open them before they changed?

Theory #6 - The Pendant-Bearers are a SACRIFICE

So this is very Cabin in the Woodsy but it fits. The 7 (types) of people unleashing evil incarnate destined to kill them. And then it takes the question: Why are WE the first Pendant Bearers besides Livie? Short Answer: We aren't. But besides Livie there are no Pendant Bearers Alive from the past. Or else there wouldn't be 7 Pendants for us.
1927 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Theory #7 - The island is a SPIRIT Prison

Again, it SOUNDS weird, but some things start to add up. What if the Natives (who strangely never leave the cave or need a food source) are guarding not the CAVE but the COMPETITORS instead?
1927 days 11 hours ago
CHAEL
The first 3 theories I’m not into but the rest are pretty buyable for me but that’s just how I’m viewing the story I’m not criticizing they’re just theories anyway.

I think it’s all a part of the trials, like everything. And I think if you have a pendant then you’ve been chosen for the next round of the trials or something like that which seems to have just begun I think. As for Livie, I think she knows this and really wants to play for personal reasons unknown (at least from Eric’s POV)

All in all it’s been a fun start and I love everyone’s characters so far I’m having a blast
1927 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
Anything after 6PM works for me as of next week (I'm pretty busy for the rest of this week)
1927 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
My schedule is flexible.
1927 days 1 hour ago
HoltHumphrey
I saw this so late but I'm glad you guys are theorizing and stuff 😍 I obviously can't comment too much, but you guys are on the right track to figuring stuff out. The next episodes will reveal a lot more to help connect the dots. Part 3 will premiere on Saturday at 8pm EST. Sorry for the late start, that day's a little busy for me lol
1926 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Y'all have these ideas and here I am like ???????? Somebody out here clearly worshipping the devil. I still think floor 6 had some kind of serious gas leak and we all trippin'. I'm so out of the loop on these pendants and these mini voodoo dolls and these past winners and these trials!?!?!? I gotta step my bussy up for the next episode clearly or maybe try my luck on the slot machines and get that million HoltCoins.
1926 days 22 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Lmfaooo
1926 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Theory #8 - The Dolls Are Past Pendant-Bearers

(Unicorn mentioned the dolls and I thought of this one)

First of all: The dolls are DISTINCT and each are UNIQUE so we can assume they are in fact voodoo dolls.

Also based on Devin's findings, there are none yet that resemble the current group of contestants, even the deceased. Which means the people the dolls represent (at least in our group) aren't dead yet. AKA the still-living Pendant-Bearers.

Something should be gleaned by the following information as well:

#1 - The crystals which made our orbs came from the trees
#2 - The dolls are hanging right alongside them so they must be connected
#3 - Holts gifts (pendant crystals and dolls now) are all found on those trees.

So Holt is directly tied to those trees at least. Why? We have no clue yet.
1926 days 20 hours ago
CHAEL
Ok so I might spoil something my character will be onto next episode but I did clue into something and my character Eric will bring it up because we are both extremely curious now and that is further helping my point that this is a part all of the trials because Holt gave the pendants out and towards the end I started thinking that he wouldn’t have given them out for no reason unless it was to find what was behind that door which the pendants also tie into the dolls. Eric and I are very intrigued.

Holt wouldn’t have given those pendants out if he didn’t want us to have them or eventually use them. He’s not as dumb as seems. It doesn’t take a smart person to get money but it does take a smart person to keep making money. Holt is a mastermind.
1926 days 20 hours ago
CHAEL
The inner Eric is coming out in me (at least the detective brain part)  & we are both very excited.
1926 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I don't believe Holt is a mastermind. I really think he is someone else's puppet. Just don't know who's yet. The only mystery I'm chasing down is the draining bathtub water. It happened to Vivienne early on and it happened to Abeer - the bathtub water keeps draining. I don't know why but it could be connected to a weird gurgling sound Abeer heard on the beach. Like somehow the water in the baths drains out into the ocean. Maybe Holt is so rich that he had an entire fake ocean made, and it's all just re-used and recycled for baths and showers. That's why there are 'icebergs' in the tropics. The entire island and the ocean around it is just a set!

Another theory has always lurking in the back of my head that it's something else that I don't really wanna put that out into the universe... but I think we all know who's hosting. Jesus take the wheel but the dark days could be upon us again... perhaps opening that door was a bigger deal than we first thought.

What if the seven pendants unleashed the dark days on the world?

https://media.giphy.com/media/EP9aYIQZueyru/giphy.gif
1926 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
I think I'm alone in thinking everyone is in some kind of like purgatory state and the trials are testing our moral character to see who's 'worthy of living' so to speak and that Paradise Island itself is the afterlife.

There's def some kinks in what I'm thinking buuuuut y'all know the hostess better than me so you're all probably in the right track haha.
1926 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
lol Mitsuki those were my first two theorys

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!