This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island (Chat)

Topic » Paradise Island (Chat)

1885 days 22 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Part 3 has ended. Part 4 will premiere on Wednesday the 30th @ 4pm EST if you haven't seen on the front page. Hope to see you guys there!
1884 days 7 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Part 4 will premiere in 1 hour :)
1884 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
hehe
1884 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
y e e t
1881 days 22 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Part 4 has ended. Part 5 will premiere on Monday the 4th @ 4pm EST

By the way, the next episode reveals *everything*. Spilling all that hot T. So if you wanna voice a crazy theory this is your last chance haha

The Part 5 finale is when it'll all go down. If you can't make the premiere or be there much in the middle that's fine, but you won't want to miss the finale. It'll happen either Wednesday or Thursday at around 7pm. I'll let people know more info closer to the date, but prepare for that area
1881 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I’ll be at school all throughout :(
1881 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Except for Tuesday it’s a public holiday so I’ll pribsbly miss the finale
1881 days 22 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Oh shoot, sorry Ben
1881 days 16 hours ago
UnicornChicken
There hasn't really been much speculation about the killer this season because of all the other shenanigans but just based on all the police and the title of the next episode I think we're gonna get the killer reveal and they'll either die or team up to fight off the big bad flying demon thing that sucked the life out of Jade. After the stuff with the siren last episode my guess for the killer is Bethy. Also she got the fire kopu kopu and ya know fire can be dangerous n' stuff.

I'm still so out of the loop for so much of the kopu kopu stuff (because I never got one! Grrr!) and all the mysteries of Paradise Island. I'm excited for all to be revealed because my brain just can't work it out. Apparently we're going to Bora Bora now!? Who knows what the hell is gonna happen but all these police and reporters are probably gonna die, let's be real.
1881 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
You know, there's literally no way for us to know who the killer is ATM for one very simple reason. We dont know how many were killed by the inhabitants of the isands.

I mean, think back to all the deaths on Paradise Isle:

Crucification, Eviceration, Etc. Sooooo many of these deaths could be linked to the demonic scenes, and seem to SCREAM "Crazy Natives"

Next we go to Isle Amour and immediately you are stuck on the Bees Knees Murder. It's just impossible to figure it out. Why'd the bee go to her? Whyd the reaction go do bad? We don't know. We CANT know.

We can't even figure out WHO was murdered and who was killed (and yes there appears to be a difference). There's no true motive.

And then even if we COULD figure out who was murdered, we can't go back and try to locate who was around during the murders cause there's no timeline.

I guess that means EVERYTHING will have to be decided in the next episode so we will have to burn rubber to find out what's going on.

Prime Suspect: Livie
1881 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Also another question that's been bugging me. The hell happened to Carter? He wasn't with the Mermen. He wasn't with the victims. He just seemed to vanish
1881 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
If the murderer is one of us, I DOUBT it's one who weilded weapons openly in the series (if it's one of us) which includes Devin, Eric, Meghan, and a few others.

People like Abeer, Alex, etc who did the peace and harmony shit just scream 'hiding something' to me so I believe the killer is one of that group
1881 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Dina got some shit and accusations thrown st her so I'm excited to see people's true colors. :)
1881 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Im flattered you think bethy did this

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!