This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island (Chat)

Topic » Paradise Island (Chat)

1926 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
Okay less alone lmaoooo
1926 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
tea we are together forever 馃挀
1926 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
Shhh I'm old and forgetful 馃槶馃槶馃槀
1926 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
once you go brain
you'll never be sane
1926 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Hmmm. One thing that I forgot is when we were all on the boat (and I think sometimes on the island) people were having d茅j脿vu. Like we鈥檇 all been there before and seen the ship. It鈥檚 very possible we drowned in that boat collision and this is a purgatory... but surely there鈥檚 more to it.
1926 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
THE EDITED PASSPORTS LMAO
1926 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
Hey guys
can you do me a favor
Can you join my new roleplay group and apply for either a student or a faculty member
It is a Glee group and I need more students and faculty
1926 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
1924 days 6 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Paradise Island Part 3 will premiere in an hour, hope to see you there if you can make it. This episode will be shorter than the rest and the next episode will premiere much sooner than usual. This is because these next 2 episodes are mostly for picking up storyline speed and connecting certain pieces. Not too many "real days" are required to do this

The entire Paradise Island (all 7 parts) will be wrapped up before mid February, for those of you fearing it may "drag on." Each episode is specifically themed so it won't get boring or repetitive. That's all!
1924 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
point us at the naysayers we will slaughter them in your name
1924 days 6 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Lmao. An actual GIF of Brian attacking the naysayers

https://media.giphy.com/media/CaSgft7eXwtCE/giphy.gif
1924 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
... are u saying I'm terrifyingly tiny
1924 days 5 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
馃
1924 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
*waddles up to kenu, honking loudly*

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!