This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Itinerary

Topic » Week 10 Itinerary

2242 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
First, I am alive and back to post the Itinerary *bows* This week will be both skill and luck based. For those of you that remembered, this is the last week for Redemption Island. This week 3 people will be nominated, two will go to Redemption Island and only 1 of the 4 RI players will re-enter the game. Items are soon becoming more and more scarce. It is crucial to fight for your survival at this point. Goodluck!

This weeks theme : Arcade

Monday - Itinerary Posted
Tuesday - *Optional* Slot Machine Open
Wednesday - *Optional* Slot Machine Open
Thursday - *Optional* Slot Machine Open
Friday - *LIVE* Boyfriend Battle @5pmPT
Saturday - *NON LIVE* Nomination @5pmPT
Sunday - *LIVE* Eviction Announced & Final Redemption Challenge @5pmPT

Ultimate Challenge
Play Type : Individuals
HOH Winner : Most Points
Immunity Winner(s) : 2nd and 3rd
*Bonus* Mystery Key Winner(s) : Hit the “Jackpot Bonus”
Nomination Type : HOH Nominates 3 People
Voting Style : Everyone gets 1 vote
Eviction Total By Weeks End : 3 (Including RI players)

Extra Things You’ll Need and By When
A Computer that runs games from this Website (Flash Games)
http://www.oneonlinegames.com

Additional Notes
Link to Ultimate Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21436119

I added a topic for Items
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21436103

Demerits
I’ve decided it’s gotten to the point that evicting anyone over demerits is silly this far in. You’ve all worked so hard and proven yourself. Instead I’ll ask one “Confession Question” at the bottom of each Itinerary. Answer the question of the week and you’re off the hook. Post your answer on the topic below :)

PS. If you enjoy sending in diary entries feel free to keep doing so. I always love reading them, I think they’re so interesting. Good luck everyone!

Confession Questions

X: You made some big moves last week. Some question their legitimacy or motive, but regardless you shook the house. Both of your nominees somehow found a way to survive eviction. Does that scare you?

Emmett: Both of your nominees ended up leaving and being unswitched. Nolan remains on Redemption Island, but Hoop is out of the competition. How does it feel not having to worry about repercussions yet?

Brittany: 20 seconds near the end of the final Nom Set Mel switched herself for you. Despite that, you managed to survive eviction. Which of these surprised you the most?

Mel: Last week seemed pretty intense for everybody. Despite the heat, you saved yourself and still are very much in this competition. Any thoughts on moving forward?

Hufus: *Wendy Williams* How you doin. The competition is getting down to the wire. Any tricks up your sleeve to pull out this competition win?

Garrett: You’ve made it so far and managed to avoid any Redemption Battles yet. Think you’ll be able to dodge the final one?

Nova: You’ve been a top contender in this game, but as you know anything can happen. You yourself tasted the anxiety of a Redemption Island battle but returned. Whats your outlook on this competition?

Red: Nice hat. You saved yourself with immunity last week. Is this the week for you to win it?

Phil: Last week was hell and back for you. Backdoored, evicted, returned and now vengeful. Or maybe not idk lol. How are you feeling about last week’s events and are any of those events going to influence you moving forward with this week?

Nolan: Last RI challenge you were 1 point away from returning to the game. Before that you WERE the one to return. Do you think you can bring home another RI win and return to the game for good?

Sunfire: You claimed the last point in the RI Challenge. Had you not done that you would have been evicted. How are you feeling about that?
2242 days ago
RedWing91
Red: Nice hat. You saved yourself with immunity last week. Is this the week for you to win it?

Thanks I saw it and I was hooked it a Red hat I couldn't resist. You are kidding right? My chances in this challenge are between 0 and fuck no
2242 days ago
Philip13
Phil: Last week was hell and back for you. Backdoored, evicted, returned and now vengeful. Or maybe not idk lol. How are you feeling about last week’s events and are any of those events going to influence you moving forward with this week?

I'm listening to Melovin's Eurovision song right now. The part where he's sitting at the piano, the camera pans out and the stage ignites with fire is how I'm feeling. : )

I really didn't expect some of the tactics used last week and I don't understand some of them.
Some of the Highlights:
Three people were telling me to use a "renom power" only Mel had. There was a fake fight between FireX and Mel that was just sad. FireX told me he wouldn't nom me if I used my immunity hammer on Nolan and when I did it he proceeded to nom me anyway which I guess I was expecting but I had to try : (

If last week held any opportunity to fix broken relationships, now I'm just glad they're broken. I'm going to take these original ties I had with people and twist and mangle them until I can just rip them apart and the two sides are completely unattached from one another ... and someone is out of the game : )
^ ^ ^ Symbolism

#LetTheFireBurn
2241 days 23 hours ago
FireX
: You made some big moves last week. Some question their legitimacy or motive, but regardless you shook the house. Both of your nominees somehow found a way to survive eviction. Does that scare you?

Nope dosent scare me 1 bit. They can question me all they want but all i did was stab them before they stabbed me. This is a game and some of these ppl are 2 faced and want to act like you friend when you have power but then they are a victim when you fuck them over when they have and will do it again to you. I made a move and it did not pan out like oh well. At least i dont have to put my entire game on RI. GAME ON MOTHER FUCKERS

#letthefireburn
#Philsabitch
#GetALife
2241 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett: Both of your nominees ended up leaving and being unswitched. Nolan remains on Redemption Island, but Hoop is out of the competition. How does it feel not having to worry about repercussions yet?

Its a good feeling tbh not having to worry about them gunning for me since 1 is out and 1 may be out on RI
2240 days 22 hours ago
Garrett5
Garrett: You’ve made it so far and managed to avoid any Redemption Battles yet. Think you’ll be able to dodge the final one?

I mean, I hope so. lol I'm just taking it one day at a time. We all try to put ourselves in a good position and go from there.
2240 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany: 20 seconds near the end of the final Nom Set Mel switched herself for you. Despite that, you managed to survive eviction. Which of these surprised you the most?

I was definitely surprised that I survived eviction! Almost positive I was going to be one of the three people going to redemption. I already knew Mel was going to nom switch so I was kind of preparing myself for it

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!