This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Items

2229 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I wanted to make a topic better explaining items. I explain items as you win them, but people may forget or possibly not even know at all if they missed the topic. Just like the rulebook, whenever a new Item is introduced I'll put a small description here. Please don't comment in this topic, it's strictly for item info

Finally. Who has what items will always be secretive. You can guess or do research, but you'll never know 100%. If you want an update on what items you have please don't hesitate to ask
2229 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Item : Mystery Key/ Reward Room Key
Introduced : Week 3
Description : It allows you to enter the “Reward Room”. You may enter and choose anything you like, but as time gos on, the better rewards fade. Whatever item you grab must be used the week you grab it, so save your keys until you need them
When To Use : After the challenge has concluded and before the first set of noms are revealed
Expiry : They don’t technically expire, but all the good things in the room will eventually run out
2229 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Item : Nomination Swap/Nom Swap
Introduced : Week 7
Description : It works similar to a POV. You can take a nominee down, and replace them with anyone you chose (who isn’t immune)
When To Use : After the first set of noms and before the end of the final set
Expiry : F6 (use it at the latest Final 7’s eviction)
2229 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Item : Immunity Hammer/Hammer
Introduced : Week 7
Description : It has the ability to "smash" someone's immunity, making them vulnerable for nomination. It cannot nominate them FOR YOU though
When To Use : Anytime between the HOH being crowned and end of the FINAL nom set
Expiry : F5 (use it at the latest Final 6's eviction)

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!