This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boyfriend Battle (Ultimate)

Topic » Boyfriend Battle (Ultimate)

2221 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This challenge will have 2 parts! The first part is luck based, so it’s completely optional. You all start off with 5 tokens. You can hit a maximum of 10, but once you hit 0 you have no chance of winning this challenge. It doesn't mean you're nominated, but you have nothing to shield yourself. Anyone who successfully reaches 10 tokens will also gain a Mystery Key along with being pretty set for Part 2. I’ll explain what Tokens do later, but you want them.

In the Arcade is the Arcade Slot Machine. It’s a Chatzy topic where you can gamble your tokens in an attempt to gain more. It’s a simple coin flip game. Guess the right side and you’ll get a token. Fail and you lose one. More rules about slot use explained here
http://us20.chatzy.com/16249976870253

When using the slots you MUST make and be logged into said account. If you use a guest account someone can steal your name and use your tokens . I would’ve made accounts for you all, but I don’t have 9 email addresses.

🚨When your Chatzy Account is made please mail me the name of it to prove it’s legitimacy. Don’t use the slots before mailing me your name either. I’ll be using timestamps to see who’s cheating or not. Slot moves won’t count unless it’s proven you are who you say 🚨

The slots will stay open for more than 72 hours (till Friday @5pmPT) after that you’ll move into Part 2. In the second half you’ll use your Tokens to go against Lincoln in a series of mini game battles. He’s not a huge gamer, but I told him he’d get a 30 minute back-scratch for everyone he beats so we’ll see how aggressive he is lol

1 Token = 1 Minigame Play. If you beat him you get a point, if not there’s no penalty. The more tokens you have, the more chances you’ll have to win points. If your tokens run out your points at the time will be your final total. The player with the most points will be the HOH and must nominate 3 people. 2nd and 3rd place will have immunity. The player in second can choose either a Nom Swap or a Hammer and third place gets the opposite item.

The specific games you’ll be playing won’t be released until Friday, but feel free to practice some games on the site
http://www.oneonlinegames.com

Goodluck everyone!
2220 days ago
Dmpwb45
*Bump*

Slots are still open

http://us20.chatzy.com/16249976870253
2219 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The rules are being buried in the chatzy so *REPOST*

-First of all, remember any posts must be made on your Chatzy Account
-Everyone starts with 5 tokens. You can get a max of 10. If you hit 0 you're out of the challenge
-If you manage to hit 10, you get the "Jackpot Bonus" (1 Mystery Key)
-When making a slot action you must say /flipcoin
-It'll look something like this
-Dmpwb45 flipped a coin. The coin showed: Tails
-For a point to count you must state what side you want BEFORE you flip the coin
-A correct action looks like this
-Dmpwb45: Heads
-Dmpwb45 flipped a coin. The coin showed: Tails
-So I would have lost the point
-Remember! If you lose, your token count moves down one. If you win, it moves up
-Finally. You have to update your token count before leaving the room. That way you (and every witness here) can see the difference made in the count
-So my tokens would be at 4. I'd say Tokens : 4
-EXAMPLE: This will be a perfect example of using the Slot Machine
-Dmpwb45: *Enters the Room*
-Dmpwb45: Tails
-Dmpwb45 flipped a coin. The coin showed: Heads
-Dmpwb45: Tokens : 3
-Dmpwb45: *Leaves Room* or *Continues to gamble*
-Keep track of your tokens and remember this is 100% optional

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!