This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2385 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton le walk*
2385 days 10 hours ago
MaggieWong
*Drew would shrug*
"No idea... I wonder if anyone is back..."
2385 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Maybe we should check it out....’
2385 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
The tunnel turns into more wooden planks for Paxton. It leads into a cavern where he can see a dark waterfall in the distance.
2385 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob gets out of his hiding spot holding his knife he starts to wheel to the noise*
2385 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander shrugs*
"I knew you would do the same for me. I would have a huge dent in my head right now if you hadn't pulled me away from Sackhead."
*He looks around the woods*
"I just wish I knew where we were."
2385 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton slightly gasps in awe of the new change in scenery, moving towards the waterfall*

“An underground oasis, huh? Someone’s secret hideaway, possibly”
2384 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*Kelsey crosses her arms bc cold, looking about at her surroundings as they walk down the trail*
Kelsey: ...we haven't found Dave yet, Devin. You don't think he's...
*she stops talking, not wanting to finish the sentence*
2382 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
(hi :/)

Jacob and Drew don't hear the rumbling noise anymore. Instead they feel a cool breeze from upstairs. They get upstairs and notice all of the windows are broken & glass is everywhere. A breeze is coming from the attic.

~

Paxton leans against the railing and it collapses under his weight, sending Paxton into the stream of water coming from the waterfall.

~

Devin looks at Kelsey. "We'll be okay, seriously... I assume to the best of my abilities that they are okay no matter what..." He smiles and keeps walking.

~

Jillian looks around. "I think we're closer to that rabbit hole... our footprints from earlier are probably covered from the snowstorm.." She looks at the familiar trail and sees faint imprints. "Aha! Follow these!" Jillian starts following them.
2382 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob shivers he heads towards the attic his knife ready*
2382 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton loudly calls out for help while falling*
2382 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander nods and follows, squinting his eyes at the disappearing footprints.*
2381 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Jacob wheels across the glass and Drew follows. Drew goes up the ladder to the attic. He looks out the broken window and sees Andrew pinned at the top of the gate.

~

Paxton falls into the stream. There is no persuasive current so he can stand back up. The waterfall has a few stones hanging out that are climbable. However there is a rusty ladder towards the wooden path above him.

~

Jillian and Xander hurringly follow the footprints. They rumble past a bush and find the rabbit hole. Jillian nods to Xander before lowering herself into the hole and sliding down the hill beneath it.

~

MEANWHILE, all of the girls scream as the suspension to the tower that was cut tilts the tower in that direction. Kayla and Kaylee grab onto each other as the tower's old framework starts leaning. Another cable is cut and the tower starts becoming unearthed from the ground. The tower soon gains momentum and breaks, falling to the ground. However it is stopped by a large tree. The girls are screaming and hanging onto the desk, doorway, windows, etc. At the tower hit the tree it caused a whiplashing force against the girls. It causes Marie to lose her grasp and she falls onto the tower window. It cracks against her weight but it doesn't break. Kayla yells for her, saying she is coming. Kaylee tells NO to hang on! Kayla ignores her and climbs down to the window framer. She reaches out her hand and as she grabbed Marie's hand, Cassidy's camera slips from her grasp and breaks the window Marie was on. The window shatters and Marie brings Kayla with her. Kaylee screams, then the tree snaps under the weight of the tower. The tower then falls to the ground.
2381 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob bites his lip holding the knife*
“Everything ok?”
2381 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton stands up, shaking water off his body almost like a dog would. He heads over to the first stone and begins climbing them*

“Please let these lead me to main floor of the lodge or a building of some sort..knew I should’ve kept with Dev and Kels. Not smart, Pax”

*he sighs*

“I would take my shirt off and make this a little easier, but my tits and dick would freeze off or I’d develop hypothermia somehow”

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!