This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2325 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Devin shrugs and keeps walking. They walk along the trail and reach the cabin. They walk inside and see the broken kitchen.  "What...?"
2325 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob wheels around making sure everything stays ok*
2325 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton raises an eyebrow curiously, starting to look around for any other pieces of relevant information*

"I'm going to guess there was a struggle and their only valid escape was the window"
2325 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Devin nods. He loos out the window and can see faint footprints and drag marks. "Looks like a slew of people were here..."
2325 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton frowns*

“The snowstorm keeps getting worse, should we try to follow them?”
2324 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
Devin shrugs. "It'll leave us to where they are.." He exits the cabin and follows the footprint trail.
2324 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton nods, following behind Devin*

“Don’t forget, I have that map still if we need it”
2324 days 22 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander runs to Jillian and hugs her out of joy*
"Nice work!"
*He whisper shouts to the group*
"Hey...who's down there?"
2315 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
(I'm going to end the episode and go back to choosing your groups.)
2315 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
(Alright, sounds good to me! Love you Tiz! ❤️)
2315 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
Kaylee, Kayla, Marie, Connie, Cassidy, and Manny are at the fallen radio tower. Kayla and Marie are hanging off the edge of the ravine by a suspension cable. Kaylee is trying to pull them up. Kaylee screams for the other girls to help. Manny rushes over as Cassidy and Connie are unconscious. Manny helps pull the cable and they duo are able to pull the endangered girls to safety. Kaylee hugs Kayla and brings her away from the edge. They start crying and hug each other as Manny consoles Marie.

The girls wake up Connie and Cassidy and look around the fallen tower. Marie spies the radio and hurries over to it. She fidgets with the dial and gets on a clear channel. "Hello?! HELLO?! This is an urgent message to anyone at or around Mount West! Me and my friends are all trapped up here with a killer, oh my god please help us!!" Marie shrieks, tearing falling.
"Hel-" *static* "Hello? This is Mount We-" *static* "Please report your issue."
Marie looks around. "Me and my friends are trapped on Mount West!"
"Ma'am I can barely hear you, what is your problem?"
"WE ARE STUCK ON MOUNT WEST, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! PLEASE HELP US!!"
"Ma'am no need for yelling. We are sending a rescue helicopter in the early hours. The snowstorm is too heavy for anyone to come now." The man says.
Marie frowns, hitting the intercom button. "Well how long is that going to take?"
"Not sure, maybe until dawn-" As the man finishes saying dawn, the tower slides, knocking all of the girls down.

The tower slides towards the edge of the ravine. The girls scream as something bangs against the tower, moving it closer to the edge. The tower starts going over the edge and the girls scream. Kaylee yells for the girls to hang on to something but it is droned out as Marie slips, falling out of a window! Kaylee and Manny grab onto one of the suspension cables as Connie scatters for something to grab. Cassidy grabs onto a rope and ties herself and Connie to the tower. Kayla looks around as the last BANG! knocks the tower over the edge. Kaylee reaches out for twin, nearly grabbing her hand but Kayla falls with the tower. Kaylee and Manny scream as they go through a window of the tower as it falls. They are suspended in the air as the tower falls down the ravine with the other girls.

~

Devin, Kelsey, Paxton, and Ruth avoid the broken bridges and keep walking. Devin points to the side of a large rock formation. Kelsey frowns but sees an opening to the formation. They hurry over and see a sign, "Talonside ->" in bold letters, slightly covered by snow. The group looks in and sees the pathway is a bunch of rocks against the edges.
http://prntscr.com/hu9v6y
Devin sighs. "This is our only way to getting to the others..." He sighs, jumping to the first rock edge. He lands, his hands against the wall. He jumps to the next one, almost slipping but catching himself. He turns, "Be careful!" Kelsey is next and she jumps, landing it easily. Devin jumps to the next one and lands. Kelsey follows to the second, then Paxton urges Ruth to get next. She does, landing the first one. Devin and Kelsey continue but Ruth slows down the pace of her and Paxton. Devin makes it to the end and watches the rest.

Devin grabs onto Kelsey as she jumps over. Kelsey then turns and cups her hands, "Be careful!" Ruth jumps as she said this, losing her concentration and lands incorrectly. She flails as she lands stomach first. She grabs onto the rock formation and screams. "I'll be right over!" Paxton yells, making his way over. Paxton lays down on the rock before Ruth's and reaches his hand out. "Ruth! Turn and jump towards me if you can't hang on!" He says, reaching his arm out that is a few feet away. Ruth turns, looking at him and considering it. She struggles to pull herself up and eventually slips. She jumps, reaching for Paxton. They grab onto each other and Paxton tries pulling Ruth up. Eventually they are both of their feet and Ruth thanks him. She tries again, this time making it to the rock on her feet. Eventually everyone makes it to the other side. Ruth smacks Kelsey telling her she was the reason she almost died!
2315 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Jillian and Xander look in the room. There, they see Dave, Jake, Viktor, and Mac. She gasps, trying to open the door. It opens, and she rushes over to Jake. She unties him quickly and hugs him. Xander goes over and unties Dave and Viktor. Jillian embraces Jake and says she's glad he's okay. Jake says the same for him as Mac is untied by Xander. The boys thank Jillian and Xander but Dave steps up. "Listen we need to go, now. That man could be back any second, let's go!" He says, exiting the room. Everyone nods and follows him, Jillian helping Jake because of his leg.

~

Earlier, In the lodge, Jacob and Drew are in the kitchen. They tried what they can but a lot of the fortifications that they made were broken down by an unknown person. Drew is ranting about how he shouldn't have agreed to come and he sighs. Jacob goes to console him but something hits the side of his neck. Drew gasps as Jacob goes unconscious. Drew picks up a dart from Jacob's neck and turns to the lounge room doorway. There, stands Sackhead. Drew shrieks, backing away as Sackhead gets closer. Drew grabs a wooden plank and swings, hitting Sackhead. Sackhead doesn't feel anything, grabbing Drew by his throat and picks him up. He slams him against the kitchen wall, making him lose his breathe. He then gets a good grip on Drew and throws him across the kitchen counter. Drew collides with glasses & other drinks the friends had earlier and lands on the floor. Sackhead gets him up to his feet, then grabs his shoulder and throws him into the wine wrack near the fridge. Drew crashes through, shattering bottles of wine & being cut by glass. Drew soon goes unconscious. Sackhead opens a drawer and grabs some duct tape. He then uses the roll to tie Drew up to the wine rack. When he is finished, he rolls Jacob into the wintry woods.

~

The tunnel group makes their way in the tunnels. Jillian tells them that they can get to the rabbit hole and make their way to the lodge. They enter the Sackhead's lair to see Jacob tied up against a rock & Sackhead holding a machete & a chainsaw. "Where do you think you're going, ladies?"

~ END OF EPISODE ~

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!