This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Kaylee screams, looking over the edge. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M PULLING YOU UP!" Kaylee grabs onto the cable and starts pulling.

~

Dave and Jake look around. "How did we get to this...? Dave asks, looking around. Jake just shrugs looking at the ground.

~

Devin sighs as he walks next to the girls. "I hope this night is over soon.."
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton sighs, choosing to sit down on top of a big rock for a break*

^...Devin and Kelsey are taking turns kicking my ass the hardest if I find a way back to them, I can already see it happening.^
2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
*Paxton continues to hear the waterfall, however he hears another falling of water noise coming further down the cave*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*He raises an eyebrow, standing back up and following the new falling water noise*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
*After a bit of walking Paxton finds where the waterfall originates. It's a hole in the ceiling in which a steady flow of water falls from. The opening in covered in water so if he was to go through it he'd get wet again.*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton removes his shirt, tucking it into his pants and beginning to climb through that hole in the ceiling, tight grip on his flashlight*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
*Water flows all over the front of his body but he gets out of the hole. He goes over to the waters edge. A cold wind blows across Paxton making him shiver*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton puts both arms around himself to warm up, searching for the wind's source. He figures this must lead outside*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
*Paxton is outside. He's delusional.*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
(I was confused, leave me be! ;-;. This is considered bullying!)

*Paxton puts his shirt back on, glancing around to check where he exactly is, assuming not near the lodge anymore*
2346 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
*Paxton is  near a river stream. There is a bridge a bit away.
2346 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton pockets the flashlight, keeping it incase of future required use. He starts heading towards the bridge*
2346 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob heads downstairs*
2346 days 4 hours ago
dvs194
Kelsey: Same here.
*she's looking around, making sure there's nothing following them*
2346 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander grabs on of the file from the drawer*
"Jillian...we've found the jackpot! Do you see anything that could tell us who's lair this is?"

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!