This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2377 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
Paxton gets to the bridge when he hears a noise and footsteps.

~

Devin also looks around but keep walking. The snowstorm is picking up and visibility is lowering.

~

Jillian shrugs. "I dunno..." She picks up a file and opens it. It's pictures of Talonside and the movie script. "What?"
2377 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob wheels around looking around at the windows to make sure they are still good*
2377 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton looks from side to side, trying to figure out where they're coming from*

"Jake? Don't fuck with me right now, man. This is real life or death bullshit we're dealing with"
2377 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander examines the script closer*
"Talonside? What does that even mean?"
2376 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
A lot of the windows are broken and there are snow prints that are feet, not boots.

~

Devin, Kelsey, and Ruth turn the corner of the path and run into Paxton as he talks. Devin gasps but then sighs. "Paxton?"

~

Jillian looks at him and shrugs. "It looks like a movie script or something. It might be some sort of town name... I'd rather keep moving since I don't know if Sackhead will be back or not...
2376 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton turns around, facing his original group of three*

“I’ve never been fucking happier to see you, man”

*he tackles Devin into a bro hug*
2376 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“What the hell.......”
*jacob bites his lip and starts trying to board up the windows again scared*
2375 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Devin is takeb aback and hugs him back. "Uhh, me too. Where did you go?"
2375 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton starts explaining to Devin the events he’s been through since he split up from them*
2375 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander nods*
"Alright, but hold on to the script. It may come in handy."
2373 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Devin nods. "Why did you split from us in the first place?"

~

Jillian nods. She hears some clanging of chains down a hallway and turns to it. "Paxton?"
2373 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton sighs*

"I figured there might be something useful down there to use, I'll admit it was ridiculous of me to split from you in the beginning and I'm sorry"
2373 days 16 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander turns to Jillian*
"I don't think that's Paxton. Maybe it's someone who escaped Sackhead's chamber."
^That would explain the clanging.^
2371 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
Devin nods. "It's fine just be careful it's not like we are in a deadly scenario or anything." The group starts walking acrosd the bridge and onto the trail. "Sure is cold.." Devin says.

~

Jillian nods. ^Or he could be luring us..^ Jillian starts walking around the corner. She sees nothing but something through a window in a black door. She looks at Xander and hurries towards the door. She looks inside and sees the boys. "Found one!"
2371 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton follows behind him, shoving both hands in his pockets*

“I’ll take it that was meant to sound sarcastic?”

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!