This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2388 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
Devin and Kelsey hear Paxton scream. "I'd rather not deal with that, honestly." Devin starts going up the stairs.
2388 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton reaches for the flashlight, if it’s that close*
2388 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob goes with drew to find a place to hide*
2388 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
Meanwhile, Sackhead man jumps down onto the platform, causing it to tilt more. Xander has more pressure to pull up on Jillian. Jillian takes this time to swing over and grab the safe platform with her other hand. She carefully, with the help of Xander is pulled onto the platform. Sackhead is using the wall to guide himself over. Jillian screams to run and they do. Jillian and Xander turn the corner and scoot across the narrow platform to a ladder that leads to the forest. Jillian gets over first and starts going up with Xander right behind her. Sackhead cleared the platform and scoots across rather quickly. Jillian gets to the top and grabs Xander and pulls him up before Sackhead grabbed his foot. She takes his hand and starts running.
2388 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
(brb!)
2388 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
(kk)
2388 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Okie)
2388 days 14 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander staggers forward as he is pulled by Jillian. He keeps running, afraid to look back at Sackhead*
2388 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
(hai)

Jillian and Xander make their way into the forest, away from the lodge.

~

Devin and Kelsey reach the top of the stairs, opening the door. They are in a large shed.  They walk to the exit and are off a trail near the lodge.

~

Paxton grabs the flashlight and looks around. He is in another tunnel. This one leads northeast.

~

MEANWHILE all of the girls aka Kaylee, Kayla, Marie, Manny, Cassidy, and Connie are all in the radio tower. They can all still hear the rustling and screeching outside. They stop and the girls look around. "Do you think they're done?" Kayla asks, looking outside the window. Marie shrugs, "Dunno but lets look around to call for help. I'd rather get outta here before I find out what makes that noise." Marie looks at the main desk and sees the control panel and the microphone. She walks over and presses the button. Dead. "Oh great, powers out. Figures."
2388 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob finds a hiding spot with drew waiting*
2388 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton starts heading down the tunnel*

^How many of these things does the lodge have? Shit. I probably should’ve continued on with Dev and Kels, but too late now.^

*bites his lip, then sighs*

“I’ll have to see where this ends up taking me next, damn it”
2388 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
*Xander grips Jillian's hand tighter as they enter the woods.*
^It's just trees Xander. Try to calm down.^
"I think Sackhead stopped following us."
*He takes a deep breathe*
"You were my hero back there. Saving me from certain death."
2388 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
Jillian looks at Xander. "Ditto. I'd be halfway rolling down the mountain by now if you didn't grab my hand."

~

Drew and Jacob hide in the dining room as no one usually goes in there anyways. The noises stop and they hear a screech. They hear movement and all is quiet.

~

The girls look around the tower for a power source. Cassidy finds a panel with a lever. She pushed it up and a loud buzzing noise is heard. Suddenly the lights to the radio tower turn on and some of the lights around the path. Kaylee claps, "Fuck yea!" Out of no where, they hear a screech. Kayla looks around but the snowstorm blocks the view. She looks at one of the support lines and it gets cut.
2388 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob looks at drew and whispers*
“What the hell was that?”
2388 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
(We all just need alcohol, otherwise the kitchen is even useless. Lol)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!