This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1972 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cam S. [Armagh Tribe]

Alright. Erik is asking me about the votes. Considering he spilled the beans about the last vote that happened, I don’t know if I should tell him. I know my alliance is in the minority but we have a really solid plan and we do NOT want it to be ruined. We may have even gotten Honey on board so BONUS!
1971 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #7 - "Still Fighting" - James E.

-x-
Immunity: Erik N.
Eliminated: Paul M. (Survivorgame1) 5-3-1
-x-
Paul M. (Survivorgame1) - James
Honey B. (honeybunch1) - Paul
Kelly A. (Kelly2722) - Paul
Wade H. (Wade) - Cam
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Cam
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Cam
Drew B. (Tester) - Paul
Cam S. (boicam77) - Paul
James E. (WitZ) - Paul

[NO IDOLS USED]

Cam ==> 3
James ==> 1
Paul ==> 5 (ELIMINATED)
1971 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 8
===
1971 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Its so much nicer writing confessionals after things work out your way lmao. Seeing that 5th Paul vote was so amazing. Honey really came through for us and I am beyond relieved. It is so funny though how different things can turn in this game. Our alliance was on the ropes and very down, and now in the group chat we are all happy again and feel nice in the numbers haha. Not to mention how quickly Wade is willing to jump from that sinking ship NOW. Last round it was like talking to a brick wall, but now that it is him in the firing line he is all supportive for a secret alliance between us. Tentatively I am planning to agree to work with him - numbers are always nice for options - but I don't know how it will go...
1971 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

This challenge is tricky because you don’t know what other people are choosing, so you have no clue what you should choose. My strategy for this competition is to choose values that are somewhat high, so that way I could at least try to score decent values. As for round 5, I think I’ll just choose the highest amount possible and hope to get a decent amount from it. I need this immunity win because I can’t trust any of these people. I also would really love that idol clue!
1969 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

This is a really bad situation. If I can't find a valid idol before the vote this game could be over and given to Tipperary. I really did feel like I need immunity, Cam quite actually called me out last tribal council. I KNOW I am being targeted tonight. My alliance is considering drawing rocks, but that is any Survivor players last desperate hope to stay alive in this game.

James narrowly defeating me in the challenge is both aggravating and confusing. Before that happened James was probably the last member of Tipperary I would consider going after, sans Drew, but now he has rather called a lot of attention to himself for no good reason. It was not even my idea to go after Cam last tribal council, I wanted to idol Cam out instead of Keemstar and when that did not happen I was ready to give Cam a pass for one tribal council. But our alliance still did not have the numbers over Tipperary and I thought everyone realized how badly one of them needed to go, even though Paul made just as much sense we did not have the luxury of doing what made sense.

If I am being honest, it makes the most sense to vote a member of my alliance tonight, but if we do that then we just give the game to Tipperary, a tribe which is not playing very strategically at all. I would probably rather vote Cam again at this tribal council, but the alliance is voting Kelly and we need to do everything we can to tie. The only thing Kelly's done that's even remotely noteworthy is waste a hidden immunity idol and make it her mission to vote me out. Neither of which are particularly impressive moves, but at least we are not voting out Drew.
1969 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG - I am such an icon. I read this cast like a book lmao. Winning immunity is such a great feeling. We can finally attack Alison tonight and god forbid she found an idol, at least I wont be going home. I am just so happy and hopefully we can continue to succeed and go really deep in this game <3
1969 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Navigating an Idol. So Alison or Erik likely have the rehidden idol which means we are stuck trying to figure out what to do. There is one option which is to just blindside Wade and hope Alison and Erik use the idol on one of themselves... or to get Honey to vote Wade/Ali/Erik and vote out Honey 4v3v1. That would hopefully flush the idol and keep us with the 4v3 numbers advantage... How did they find it with one clue lmao. The other option is that Kelly secretly has it and wants us to think that the other side does... its less likely but if that idol isn't played she is definitely someone I need to keep my eye out for...
1969 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

I am so fucking sick of this game and the people in this game. They’re all fucking shady as hell and they give me a constant headache. Erik messaged me thinking I’d even want to hear what he had to say after he literally blindsided me. He literally tried to flip everything that happened and I wasn’t having any of it. I put him on blast and I don’t feel one ounce of remorse. He’s the one who turned his back on me, he’s the one who put this game before our friendship, so yes I am going to be petty as fuck and take it personally. I don’t even give a fuck about winning this game at this point, honestly. I know I won’t have the jury votes if I were to make finals but frankly, I don’t give a damn. I’m not going to be fake, I’m not going to try and make any more connections with people who I haven’t been with this entire game. I don’t care enough to try and persuade jury votes. Fuck that. I’m going to do whatever the fuck I have to do to get to the finale and I’ll be happy to lose because of a bitter jury. Wouldn’t be the first time it has happened, sure as hell won’t be the last.
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #8 - "A Constant Headache" - Kelly A.

-x-
Immunity: James E.
Eliminated: Honey B. (honeybunch1)
-x-
Honey B. (honeybunch1) - Kelly
Kelly A. (Kelly2722) - Honey
Wade H. (Wade) - Self Vote
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Kelly
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Kelly
Drew B. (Tester) - Honey
Cam S. (boicam77) - Honey
James E. (WitZ) - Honey

[NO IDOLS USED]

Kelly ==> 3
Wades ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Honey ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

Honestly, great fucking week. I told Erik that I knew he had the idol, he exclaimed he didn’t, but I’m a lot smarter than he is. I read through him like a magazine and flushed that fucker down the drain. Thank God Wade didn’t send in a vote. It would’ve been a sticky situation if he voted for me. I originally felt bad for voting for Honey, but not anymore. Glad I gave that bitch the boot. It feels so good to be back in the majority. Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out. Erik needs to go, so this immunity challenge is vital.
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

Before merge, Alison did absolutely nothing. NOTHING. She didn’t show up to any challenges, didn’t participate in really anything, so idk who this bitch thinks she is suddenly thinking she’s all tough and relevant. Like bitch you found an idol because somebody else gave you the fucking clue. You need help with everything. I found an idol on day fucking 2 all by myself and you want to sit there and think you even compare to me? Alison is a cheating pathetic waste of space, and needs to hop back to obscurity where that tired hoe belongs.
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Thoughts into late game. Right now my plan seems relatively straightforward. Right now, Alison and Erik are against me and have seemingly been against me from the beginning. Kelly is my closest ally by far and I think I want her in the f4 with me. I am so happy though, I managed to convince Wade to self-vote in case Honey flipped back so thank god he did. Now he is not only with me but I maintain the numbers. After Alison leaves then there will be 6 left and it basically comes down to whether Erik and Wade go with Cam/Drew or Kelly and I. Personally I want Cam out at 6th if that was possible... if not Erik at 6th and Cam at 5th. I think that makes f4 - Drew/Wade/Kelly and I and then if I can get Kelly out at 4 its game. I think I have a pretty clear route set but ofc things change. Just need to keep my eye on the prize and do the best I can.
1968 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cam S. [Armagh Tribe]

So here’s what’s been going on behind the scenes as of lately. Erik is wanting to work with me and Tester. I have been the one ruling Tester’s game after all since he doesn’t have Skype, so I tell him who to vote. I have been in an alliance with the original Tipperary tribe. Erik just recently brought up some good points on how Kelly and James could potentially get rid of me by final 4, and how the jury would pick them over me by a long shot. I thought I was running this game, but this conversation with Erik really made me second guess myself. I don’t know whether I should go with the original plan of FINALLY getting rid of Alison or making a move that could make or break my game by getting rid of James. This is a really hard decision, I don’t know what to do! Either way I’ll be in the majority because Tester really doesn’t know much of what’s going on since he doesn’t have Skype. This is actually one of the hardest decisions I’ve had to make this season so far. I need to do what will benefit my game in the end.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!