This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1991 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Closing in on a Target. Slowly Alison has become more and more of the target simply based on her position in the Monaghan three. Honey seems the most dangerous and has the highest potential for an idol, Paul seems the weakest and biggest waste of a vote... that just leaves Alison by process of elimination. I don't know much about Alison but better her than me, and I think solidifying numbers and pushing my advantage is perfect at this stage of the game. Eventually we will have to start attacking each other but this early on in the post-merge phase that just seems foolish.
1990 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Kelly and I sort shit out. So Kelly and I just had a huge run down of the long term plan and I think we have sorted where we want to go from here. The next few votes are essential in securing the perfect seven people for the dreaded f7 tribal. You need to ensure you have the numbers at 7 and we have devised a way. If everything goes to plan tonight then Alison is going out in 10th. The leaves two more votes before F7. Right now Kelly, Newz and I are a tight trio and we have different options with the Ros duo (Wade/Erik) and our original teammates from Tip (Cam/Drew). Originally we were considering blindsiding Cam or Drew at 9 but numbers wise that is slightly scary because that would give the other side the jilted player after the blindside making it much messier. Another option was to take out Wade at 9 because he is super annoying and a wild card but for that F9 vote his vote with Erik's is pretty important and so losing him that early is a problem. This leaves Honey or Paul for the 9th vote which seems to be the smartest thing. Unless we find out someone else has the idol, Paul seems to be the smartest vote at 9 because he is a floater and less likely in our opinion to have the idol than say Honey who has seen all the clues from the comps we threw and is trying. That means with Paul leaving at 9th, we can get rid of Wade the wild card at 8th. The relationship with Cam and Drew is still solid. Erik is still with us. Honey at this point will vote with whoever and so we would have the final 7 being: Myself, Kelly, Newz, Erik, Honey, Cam and Drew. This gives Kelly, Newz and I (with the help of Erik and maybe Honey) the easy numbers to take out the duo of Cam and Drew.  Obviously anything can happen with survivor but this seems to be the plan for now. 10th Allison, 9th Paul. 8th Wade. 7th Cam or Drew. Lets see if we can make this strategy into a reality :)
1990 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

This cast lmfao. I literally cannot fucking deal. They’re all so fucking stupid. The only two I seem to think have brains are James and Erik. The rest are just fucking dumb.
1990 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

I want to vote for Honey. However, Erik is right a Tipperary does need to go tonight if the 5 of them do end up voting together. This is the 1st merge vote, so this vote has to ensure my safety and see where the lines are drawn at the same time. But, all the people that I find threatening are on my tribe. Save one. Either way, if I vote this person or if I vote Honey, if my name comes up I have to win the next individual immunity challenge. If the only 2 Monaghan tribe members being voted off during the tribe swap told us anything, it is that Tipperary is not playing a very smart game. It is for this reason that I choose to believe what Erik is telling me and will be playing the idol on myself tonight. Furthermore, since if I believe Erik that must include everything he says to be true, then I have no choice but to try to weaken the 5 person Tipperary tribe tonight and will have to put my fear of my alliance on hold for at least this tribal council. Keemstar may have the idol, he may not. I want to be prepared in either case. Tonight I will be voting out the member of the Tipperary tribe that made the mistake I did not make by not showing up to the challenge. In my opinion, he is the only logical choice tonight. I will be satisfied with any conclusion that keeps me in this game.
1990 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

So Erik apparently has this huge plan to idol Newz out of the game by playing the merged idol on me since Tipperary is coming after me for some reason. However, I am leaning towards voting out Honey. Kelly being the only person not to have been to tribal council makes her the least dangerous right now, in my opinion. She should have no allies and nobody who really trusts her to any great extent. Honey, however, has survived multiple tribal councils getting votes each time. People are protecting her.

This game started with 2 med-evacs, if that isn't indicative of something I have no idea what we have been doing this whole time. Then, Madison quit out of nowhere with no explanation at all, so this whole season just feels kind of cheap. What merging has changed is that instead of targeting the people who don't matter, it is now time to go after the people that do matter. Which is why I think it's foolish for Kelly and James to come after me, but I understand it. I try hard during the premerge stage to be a comp beast, so people are afraid of that. However, I have played probably near 50 group games at this point and I have never won once, I rarely make the final tribal council/finals. I just think it is a waste of a vote to go after me tonight.

I think this merge was a bit too early because of the med-evacs and the quitter, and I think that will shape things moving forward. I was there live for the individual immunity challenge, but chose not to play because I just would have thrown it anyway. Winning the first individual immunity challenge is like winning the first Head of Household; a gamble that I am not taking. The funny thing is I was going to vote Erik out if we ended up going to tribal council, now he may just be my biggest ally.
1990 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #6 - "I think it's Foolish" - Alison D.

-x-
Immunity: Wade H.
Eliminated: Keemstar B. (OldNewz) 5(0)-4-1(0)
-x-
Paul M. (Survivorgame1) - Kelly (Idol)
Honey B. (honeybunch1) - Keemstar
Kelly A. (Kelly2722) - Alison (Idol)
Wade H. (Wade) - Keemstar
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Keemstar
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Keemstar
Drew B. (Tester) - Alison (Idol)
Cam S. (boicam77) - Alison (Idol)
James E. (WitZ) - Alison (Idol)
Keemstar B. (OldNewz) - Alison (Idol)

[ALISON'S IDOL -> ALISON]
[KELLY'S IDOL -> KELLY]

Keemstar ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Kelly ==> 1 (IDOLED)
Alison ==> 5 (IDOLED)
1990 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 7
===
1990 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

Wow. Tipperary just made a huge mistake. They showed that they have no intention of ever voting each other out, which means that the rest of us no longer have any incentive to keep them here.

Despite not caring at all about the immunity challenge, Tipperary still felt a reason to target me. This means that I will now be reversing strategy and trying to win every and all immunity challenges that I can. Or perhaps I will see how many immunity idols I can find....even though I did not find the first one.

It is nice to see that my vote would not have made a difference one way or the other, I just feel like we missed an opportunity here especially since Keemstar didn't even have the idol Erik thought he did. We were able to flush Kelly's idol without really doing much of anything, so that's good, and now we have a real reason to target her later. This throws off my whole voting pattern though. Do I go for people are genuinely a threat to win this game or just me in particular? One thing is for sure, I don't think I can bring myself to vote for any member of the Tipperary tribe in the final after this performance.
1990 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cam S. [Armagh Tribe]

Ughhhhhh, this is the second time I got second in a challenge. I really hope that I don’t get voted off. See I am in an alliance with the OG Tipperary tribe. Now we are minority with Keemstar out and I am really nervous.
1990 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Ummmm? So let me get this straight. The inact plays an idol. My best ally plays and idol she didn't tell me she had. My other best ally is idolled out. Wade and Erik fucked us over for no reason. This game just went down the drain for literally no reason. All because the fucking bots Erik and Wade would rather throw the game to the even MORE bot like Monaghans than to actually help themselves. FUCK THAT. Im just over the bullshit. People wont talk to you because they are inactive 24/7 but are willing to vote against you for no reason. What a joke.
1990 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Heartbroken. Im still shellshocked in a way. I literally have no words. It was all my fault. I was the one who talked to Erik. I was so blinded but my blind faith that I told him the true vote and Newz paid that price. Now I have nothing. Cam/Kelly and Drew have scattered probably to save their own skin which is smart I guess. Erik is basically laughing in my face saying I had it coming essentially. Wade is as dilusional as ever which is the most annoying thing as once again his vote is the swing. I just cant think straight right now. I was all going so well but I stupid idol that this bitch got because of the host giving the ALL the FUCKING CLUES - which makes NO SENSE btw - they didn't win those early clues why should they get them all ?????/ - means that in throwing comps to save our tribe we sent on to the grave. Now I just plan on laying low and trying to salvage this situation. If Kelly goes tonight then that could definitely mean voting out Drew or Cam to survive. I just cant believe this happened but I am still in this game and I am not going down without a fight
1990 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

STEALTH. SO... right now I think personally I am okay for this vote. I could be a target if they throw a random vote to dodge idols but at this point Cam and Kelly are both bigger names on the bottom 4 than me so at the very least I think I am okay for this vote. As for actually pulling out something good from this.. there are two main targets. Socially manipulating Wade who is super emotional into flipping and voting Alison, or convincing Honey than Alison/Erik are too tight and that if she doesn't vote Ali out now it could be something she can never end up doing. This game is so stressful but I refuse to just concede.. It might not be as black and white as it was before but that does not mean I will stop fighting. I can still go deep in this game I just need to put in the work and save myself from this predicament...
1989 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

...Well Damn... My wig has been snatched, these people are smarter than I thought... fucking Erik... pissed dude. I’m not upset I played the idol on myself, because I was a default plan so irdc. I just need to go out and win these immunity challenges, and find that fucking idol. I can work my way back to the top, just gotta take it slow.
1989 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Armagh Tribe]

My fate in this game now rests in the hands of somebody who I am sure isn’t fully understanding of this game, or anything at that.  I hope this blindside plan works out, I’ll try to be optimistic but I’ve completely lost all trust and faith with these people so, we’ll see the truth at tribal.
1989 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Hope? So it seems like hope is not all lost. At the eleventh hour, Honey decides she is worried about Erik and Ali and wants to take out Paul to weaken them???? This girl could be the godsend we needed. If this actually works and she is legit I will be so happy. This is a long shot but its the best chance we have and if this works it would put me back in a majority alliance. This game got so much more interesting the last few days and this is a real boost of morale that gives me hope. If she is just playing us, then one of us four Tips will be leaving but this is the best offer and chance we have <3 STILL FIGHTING <3

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!