This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1981 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Tipperary Tribe]

Winners. So... not much to report. I really am liking my tribe. I think we are working well together and it has been smooth sailing so far. There are thoughts circulating that there will be some sort of swap soon and I am just praying for the best. Ultimately my ideal would be a tribe with numbers and Kelly. At the very least I want a tribe with Tip numbers. If i swap with a numbers disadvanatage it means that I might need to carry myself through to merge with comp wins and that is always scary because that just boosts your profile going into the merge. As for now I just need to wait it out and hopefully everything will go to plan.  Good luck flop Ros at tribal xd
1981 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Tipperary Tribe]

So a couple of members in my tribe are saying that they won’t be able to play the next immunity challenge. I think that’s amusing because they haven’t made it to any of immunity challenges we’ve had so far. They are dead weight and it’s highly annoying that I have to carry them through this game. I hope they’re swapped off of my tribe. I hate floaters.
1981 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Wade H. [Roscommon Tribe]

So I'm headed to tribal council  .cant say I didnt expect it..my tribe are like ghosts.  .u can't see them in challenges but you know they there ...what makes matters worse is nobody is talking about the vote to me...either I'm going home or these people just dont care....
1981 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Monaghan Tribe]

Anyway, on to this particular game. I read through the rules and everything seems like standard Survivor stuff, even the Final 4 rule which I personally don't like even in the actual game. There should always be a revote no matter what, in my opinion. Other than that I really have no comments to make, nobody has reached out to me and our tribe won (or was the runner up) in the immunity challenge. My main goal in every Survivor game I play is to make the merge, which I should always do no matter what because I am a consistently active player who always helps the tribe win. Every time I get voted out early it is because somebody made a huge mistake. My worst placement, in Survivor 10: All Stars, happened because I tried to take out somebody who went extremely far in the game and the 2 people who sided against me lost early merge. Also, our tribe was atrocious that season anyway, they lost 2 of the first 3 immunity challenges. I just hope that this time around, people will actually think through their actions.
1981 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "Ghosts" - Wade H.

-x-
Immunity: Tipperary, Monaghan
Eliminated: Thomas O. (Iconique) 2-1-1
-x-
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Thomas
Jasoi A. (Jasoi) - Wade
Thomas O. (Iconique) - Jasoi
Wade H. (Wade) - Thomas

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jasoi ==> 1
Thomas ==> 2 (ELIMINATED)
Wade ==> 1
1981 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
1980 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I'm so annoyed by this decision, I'm going to right a confessional. Mainly because double tribal councils are easily the dumbest Survivor thing ever.

First, Zachary was removed from the game and now this. This is quickly becoming a really annoying game, to the point where I would not actually mind being voted out. I don't want to, but seriously with this crap?

While Roscommon gets decimated, Tipperary gets to become impossible to beat at everything.
The members of Roscommon get more tight-knit each time they have to go to tribal council also, which makes working with any of them incredibly dangerous. Personally, I hope they make a huge mistake and vote out Wade. By all accounts he is their best player.
I guess our tribe probably has some dead weight we could lose, but I'd rather not be vulnerable for no real reason.
1979 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

What a JOKE. So both the other tribes are going to tribal tonight and they TOTALLY deserve it. How disrespectful to a host can you be. This was a 2 and a half minute puzzle and no one on EITHER of the two tribes submitted??? TF is up with that lol. It is still pre-merge so getting rid of the bots and the lazy's is kinda the point but it still is sad that they didnt bother trying. As for me though I am happy <3 We are still 6 Tip strong. I have also spoken to a few others on the other tribes just to cover my bases if we were to swap or merge. Either way, for now, its another night off from tribal council and smooth sailing into the final 13 :)
1979 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Confessional 2 -Chris' evacuation was disappointing. I have yet to play a single game without an evacuation or a quitter and it just kills the excitement. I would rather be voted out first every time than have to deal with that anymore.

It especially hurts to go to tribal this way because we really do not have anyone to blame. We have never been to tribal council, nobody knows if anyone has an idol, and nobody has won individual immunity or done anything of interest yet. In fact, the only people who are on my radar at all in this game are Wade and Jasoi and there is a 2 in 3 chance that one of them is about to bite it, although if they were smart they would team up together....

I have tried to find the idol because I am sure there are people on this tribe who would consider voting me out for probably valid reasons, but I do not even think we have a clue or anything. I always think it is a mistake to vote me out early. When I get voted out during the merge I get it, but pre-merging me has never worked out well for anybody. I keep thinking of my one All Stars appearance where the guy that I said we should vote out ended up betraying the 2 people who didn't listen to me and instead voted me out. It's my worst performance to date and I still hate it. This time around nobody has reached out to me about the vote, and that is always worrisome.
1979 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

"I feel like whoever gets voted out tonight will be completely and utterly robbed, but this was bound to happen eventually. I appreciate the offer to help me get applicants for my game, but in this game you should have helped us win immunity tonight."
1979 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Wade H. [Roscommon Tribe]

#prayfortribeswap

My tribe is going down in flames and unless a tribe swap happens we all going down
1978 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Well that's annoying. So Madison just decided to quit for seemingly no reason and now Tip lost a free number going into merge. Mildly annoying lol. I have a strong suspicion that merge is around the corner. If we do merge at 12 then we are merging 5-5-2 which is still really nice. We could still get a swap before merge but at this point as the numbers dwindle that seems more and more unlikely. I am happy though that Erik and Wade survived the Roscommon massacre lol. I know I can get Wade on board and I think I can pull Erik too. As long as a Mon goes at the first merge tribal I think we will be set up to go pretty far in this game :)
1978 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "Going Down in Flames" - Wade H.

-x-
Immunity: Tipperary
Eliminated: Jasoi A. (Jasoi) 3-0
Eliminated: Matt B. (mbarnish1) 2-2-1-1/2-2/Drew Purple Rock
Eliminated: Madison V. (MadisonViolet312) Quit
-x-
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Jasoi
Jasoi A. (Jasoi) - Self Vote
Wade H. (Wade) - Jasoi

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jasoi ==> 3 (Self-Vote) (ELIMINATED)

-x-
Alex J. (ghrocky100) - Alison
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Alex
Honey B. (honeybunch1) - Self Vote
Matt B. (mbarnish1) - Honey
Paul M. (Survivorgame1) - Self Vote
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Alex

[NO IDOLS USED]

Alison ==> 1
Honey ==> 2 (Self-Vote)
Paul ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Alex ==> 2

-x-
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Alex
Matt B. (mbarnish1) - Honey
Paul M. (Survivorgame1) - Honey
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Alex

-x-
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - White Rock
Matt B. (mbarnish1) - Purple Rock
Paul M. (Survivorgame1) - White Rock
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - White Rock
1977 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
1977 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Monoghan Tribe]

-I am beyond thrilled that the purple rock took out Matthew. That is exactly what I was hoping would happen. After what happened in other games, Paul and Drew are no longer trustworthy to me. I usually don't take other games into account but their betrayals were particularly bad and I have to take into account the way they play the game or I get burned by them yet again.

Jasoi self-voting was rather disappointing, but I am glad that Wade made the mistake of voting him out over Erik. As Jasoi is a decent player as far as I can tell and he was definitely a threat in this game. Seeing my name come at tribal council and Paul self-voting was surprising. Unfortunately, I guess there is somebody else on this tribe that I may be misplacing trust in, I hope that does not come back to really hurt me.

I think we missed the opportunity to vote out Alex, but now I am not so sure that is what I want. I really needed Matt gone, he already betrayed me viciously in another game so I clearly could not trust him this time around either just like Paul and Drew. Alex and Honey both surviving the revote is something to take into consideration, in my opinion, so I actually learned a lot from this tribal council. Truly useful information.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!