This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1977 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Tipperary Tribe]

ROCKS?? TF. Not sure what Monaghan were thinking but how could you let it get to rocks this early in the game lmao. Rip to Matt I guess. Good thing about that though is that the Monaghan tribe are obviously a mess and hopefully that will be easier for Tip to gain control at the merge. Either way I am now in the Final 12 :) Just 11 more to beat for the crown <3
1977 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Tipperary Tribe]

Well I asked for some competition, and I sure got it. I am the only original Tipperary member on my tribe, and that sucksssss. I’m completely in the minority now, but this isn’t going to stop me from dominating. I’m friends with Erik, and all I have to do is flirt with Wade to get his vote. I just need to find a crack in the original Monaghan 3, so that way I am in the majority. Let the games begin
1977 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Best WORST tribe ever??? So I just merged into a MAJORITY <3
<3
<3
That never fucking happens to me lol. Unfortunately although my 4-2 tribe is awesome, Kelly is stuck on a 3-2-1 tribe which is really bad. So... Old Tip may have come together to help Kelly out.. Losing isn't the end of the world and Kelly being safe being so close to the merge is way more important imo. Is it scary going to tribal council, absolutely... but we are 4 strong and the 2 original Mon on our tribe aren't even very active. As for the vote, personally I want Tris gone over Alex because Alex received votes at the Mon tribal council.. suggesting that he is lower on the totem pole over there. Idk, its a bit of a waiting game but im just along for the ride and it should be all okay <3
1977 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Choices... Right now I am feeling pretty good. It seems like Tris is the current target because Cam wants Tris, but Newz wants Alex for personal reasons and I like Newz more than Cam...? So I think we are gonna try and flip the vote to send Alex home first... especially if Cam thinks that he can work with Alex, we need to cut that out right away... because eventually it will be NewZ/Kelly and I vs Cam/Tester and so we need all the numbers we can get
1977 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

It seems to have settled on Alex which I think is the best case scenario. My closest allies NewZ and Kelly wanted Alex out, Cam and Tester seem to be on board which is a good thing and between the two options Tris has been way more communicative with me which gives me more options after this vote if I want to split up the duo that is Cam and Drew. Who knows what will happen in survivor but for now, I think I am feeling pretty good about the vote and as long as nothing crazy happens and no one messes with the boat I think we should be okay :)
1977 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

So I got the original Tipperary tribe to throw the competition so that I can stay safe. I am manipulating everybody left and right and I am definitely the only person who has a solid resume to win this game at this point. What I need to do is grow greater connections with my new tribe so that way I’m in a great position come merge. The biggest threat to me right now is James, so come merge, I may need to take him out sooner than I originally anticipated.
1976 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "A Waiting Game" - James E.

-x-
Immunity: Tipperary
Eliminated: Alex J. (ghrocky1000) 4-2 Vote
-x-
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Self Vote
Drew B. (Tester) - Alex
Cam S. (boicam77) - Alex
James E. (WitZ) - Alex
Alex J. (ghrocky100) - Tris
Keemstar B. (OldNewz) - Alex

[NO IDOLS USED]

Tris ==> 2 (Self-Vote)
Alex ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
1976 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Now what??? This vote is actually super important because it decides how the end of this game will play out. For me there are two clear options... Tris/Newz/Myself come together and take out Drew this vote. He has spoken barely a word this game but he does speak to Cam which scares me that they are a duo... he did vote with us last tribal though so idk. The other vote is the simpler vote to just take out Tris. It may seem simple but at this point it could be the best play considering that would mean we would be merging 5-3-2. Assuming we can keep the Ros's on side, this means we have the clear numbers advantage in the merge stage of this game which is always handy. Ultimately the decision is whether it is time to pull the trigger...
1976 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I’m definitely the biggest threat in this game right now. I have a lot of people wrapped around my fingers, and I’m manipulating them to do whatever I want them to, whether it’s throwing comps, voting my way, etc. I’m the only person who hasn’t yet been to tribal council, I have an immunity idol, like I definitely feel like I’m at the top of the mountain and I just need to stay here. I am getting all of the recognition, so everyone has to be thinking I’m the biggest threat, and that’s exactly what I want.
1975 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Tipperary Tribe]

Tris seems like the obvious choice to be voted out tonight. I think that is unfortunate because he can be a formidable player when he actually shows up. Maybe the strongest player in this entire game right now, which would allow us to easily beat them in the next immunity challenge and make the merge.

Very surprised we were not able to just win the poll outright; the comments made it seem like it was a challenge completely in our favor. Tris and Alex did not even vote together at tribal council, original Tipperary seems to be tight and they took out Alex because they believed he was a bigger threat than Tris; something I really do not agree with. I mean our tribe almost voted Alex out, so they really must have just submitted that vote without any real strategy at all.

There is surprisingly little to talk about in this game, I mean my strategy to eliminate Matt worked perfectly and nobody is saying to me, my next biggest target self-voted the last time we were at tribal council. Sure our Monaghan tribe would be able to form a huge voting block if we want to tribal council, and maybe I would make use of that, but when there are people in the game who I don't respect as a player that almost takes priority (hence why I had to force that rock draw). Only 4 people have been voted out of this game, nobody has won individual immunity, and no hidden immunity idols have been played. I do not know why people do not seem to like Honey very much, she seems like a pretty good player to me.
1975 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Tipperary Tribe]

I still cannot get over how a competitor look Jasoi would go out the way he did. He should have at least been able to lock in a vote that may have changed the game. I think it was a mistake to vote out Jasoi, so much so that I think Erik will get voted out next because of it. I honestly think Erik is lucky to still be here, since he has not really done much of anything.
1975 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #5 - "Top of the Mountain" - Kelly A.

-x-
Immunity: Tipperary
Eliminated: Tris A. (TMAN54445) 4-1 Vote
-x-
Tris A. (TMAN54445) - Cam
Drew B. (Tester) - Tris
Cam S. (boicam77) - Tris
James E. (WitZ) - Tris
Keemstar B. (OldNewz) - Tris

[NO IDOLS USED]

Tris ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Cam ==> 1
1975 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
1975 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Wade H. [Armagh Tribe]

Omg....do these people think om like 5 ? Obvi not...cam telling me "oh I thought u meant I should win" please nigga I clearly said I WANT TO WIN...Ima play dumb
1975 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

MERGEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I am so happy to make Merge <3 It is one of those amazing milestones it survivor, when the game really starts heating up. I merged with a great alliance, and in a great position, but I am not going to let that blind me. Anything can happen in survivor and so I refuse to get complacent. Personally this first vote needs to be one of the three Monaghans, if we use Erik/Wade this vote, that means we would be 5/9 so we wouldn't need them anymore if needed. No clue who it will be yet but lets just wait and see :P

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!