This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1976 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
1976 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1/PREMIERE
===
1976 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jasoi A. [Roscommon Tribe]

Welp.i cant believe im in anyways i'm getting to work.Taking out a person named Wade.Ive been hearing that wade is good at survivor.So im taking out Wade.Im friends with Zachary aka trolllol.So ill drag him into an alliance.I know thomas aka iconique and ill drag him as well.Ill make an solid alliance of 3 and work my way to the top of the tribe.this season im usually strategic but being social and strategic is what i'm going to be in the game.Making an alliance of 3 and Talk to my tribe a lot
1975 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Tipperary Tribe]

I am so happy to have made it into the cast. I am so excited to sink my teeth into a survivor game. Looking at my tribe already I am super excited. My tribe seems active (at least more than the other 2) and we have some good players by the looks of things.

My initial reaction to my tribe is positive. Going down the list. Cam (Boicam) I know nothing about him. He is a wild card for me. I guess time will tell. Drew (Tester) seems like a first boot option right off the bat for me. I don't know him at all and he seems the least active at least here at the beginning. I don't think we will be losing a lot but if it comes down to it then that's good to have ready. NewZ omg, very good player. Very seasoned player too. I have played games on and off with NewZ for years and I know for sure he is someone I want to be working with at least early on. Hopefully we can make something work. Kelly (Kelly2722) I don't know too much about but at least she seems active right off the back. I think she has potential to be a great ally for me if I play my cards right. Finally Madison, I think she is another perfect ally for me. I know a bit about her and so hopefully we can make something work. Immediate reaction is a 4 with NewZ, Kelly and Madison for numbers... but im sure we can sort that once the game has actually begun xd
1975 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kelly A. [Tipperary Tribe]

The Queen has arrived, ready to make these peasants bow down.  I’m not really sure how I am going to play this game just yet, I need to adapt to the people around me first. But I do have a strategy with getting a majority alliance. I can see that Cam and Drew already are together, so if I can slide my way into that alliance, then pull in one other person and we have majority. I’m not going to be shy this game, because the shy ones always find themselves on the outs, so I’m gonna become everybody’s friend whether they like it or not.
1975 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

So we won the first competition, hooray. I have a good bond with James, and he seems to have connections with others, so that’s really good for me right now. Now I just gotta go find that idol and secure more power in the game.
1975 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "Whether they like it or not" - Kelly A.

-x-
Immunity: Tipperary, Monaghan
Eliminated: Chris C. (Carraid73) Medical Evac.
-x-
1975 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
1974 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

-Confessional-

Mama said she’d find the idol, and that’s exactly what I did. Day 2 and the idol queen is already asserting herself at the top on her throne. I’m so hyped.
But anyways, I’m really not sure where I stand on my tribe since yesterday, nobody has said anything to me. Maybe it’s because they’re just quiet, or maybe it’s because they’re against me. Who knows. I’d love to win immunity again tonight to save myself until at least tribe swap, but if not, I’m not afraid of busting out my idol, just to go find another one 💋
1974 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I honestly hope I never get swapped on to a tribe with Jasoi.  He’s not smart, at all.
1974 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Tipperary Tribe]

I love my tribe. Going into this second comp I am already super happy. I think my tribe will be able to win this hands down. I love Kelly I think she is my best ally for sure. We are on the same wavelength for a lot of things and I think she and I will carry the tribe through pre-swap imo. The rest of the tribe is nice too and active so that helps. I don't really have much to say but I don't see us losing any time soon :)
1974 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Too easy... these people are too easy...
1974 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I feel like I’m in a game filled with 10 year olds. I’m a nice person, I’m a genuine person, but I’m one sarcastic motherfucker. I try to contain my sass but these people just make it too easy for me. I hate people who take jokes too seriously lmfao
1973 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I really don’t like this tribe. It’s like myself and James are the only 2 people contributing to these challenges. It’s so annoying, like must we do all of the work?? I’m ready for a tribe swap honestly.
1973 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Wade H. [Roscommon Tribe]

Hate that bitch Kelly...obvi thinking I'm stupid..but I play dum...but revenge Is gonna be gooooooood
1972 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

We won immunity again, because of my excellent aim. So now I get to just sit back and relax until Saturday. I’m expecting a tribe swap, and I really want one so that I can go find another idol and build more relationships. Wade has a crush on me, it’s kinda weird but if there’s any chance he survives his tribal, I can use him to my benefit.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!