This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1954 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

WADE??? So... Wade just won another Survivor game and is feeling super happy and is considering self-voting and basically giving me a shot at FTC? Tf. If he actually does this I will be so excited. This might be the ticket I need to claw my way into the final tribal council. If I can just get my seat I know damn well I can plead my case better than Erik. I just need the chance and this could be IT. It's crazy how building relationships is so essential in this game. I started to talking to Wade preswap and although we haven't always seen eye to eye on a strategic viewpoint, socially he is actually a nice person and this would just be such a relief for me. He could just be deceiving me, but at this point I just need to take him at face value, pray to the gods, and let the cards fall <3
1954 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

“If it is a final three, Tipperary has a majority of the jury vote. Meaning we cannot afford to risk taking any member of their tribe to the FTC as that person would most likely be voted the winner by all 4 members of Tipperary without even a second thought. I briefly considered voting Wade for stupidly putting himself in a rock draw situation, but, in my opinion, for the final tribal council to be even slightly interesting no member of Tipperary can be there. This is why I joined your game in the first place...I wanted to ensure a competitive game took place. I wasn’t able to do that at every tribal council, and I may not even be doing that now, but this is what Tipperary forced the game into and I have to play the hand I was dealt (unfortunately).”
1954 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

WADE IS SO OBNOXIOUS. This kid is pissing me the fuck off. He talks in riddles.. He is so hard to get a straight answer from. He says he is gonna self-vote before I go to bed. And I wake up saying he isn't going to because it would be a 'slap in the face for the hosts'. BITCH being inactive all game long to play another game is a slap in the face. If I lose because this kid cant make up his mind about self voting or voting for Ali and pick wrong and leave 2-1-1 I will be beyond mad. I still think that my best odds are just to vote for Wade. Based on the calculations there are better outcomes with that than doing Alison I think. I don't know what to think at this point but just pray and hope that Wade just concedes instead of being a goat and taking my deserving place in the finals
1954 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Like a freaky Religious Cult. How Erik has manipulated Ali and Wade to this degree just baffles me. I am literally trying to scramble something out of nothing. Trying to fix all the mistakes than Kelly and Cam brought onto my game. Trying to salvage a spot in the final 3, and they are just blindly accepting Erik will beat them anyways and are just giving up. Its so frustrating how stuck in their ways they are. They are so devoted to Erik who literally played horribly btw (failed idol play and immunity wins - does not make a winner) and its just so annoying. I could have WON this game but external factors have just fucked me over turn after turn. URHG
1954 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Wade H. [Armagh Tribe]

I obviously know I havnt given my all like I usually do....and there are no excuses except I was in too many group games.. however il likely not receive a single vote when I make finals and that's my fault 🙏...pokkepat I'm sorry I let you down...hopefully I get to redeem myself one day ❤
1954 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #11 - "Survivor is Ultimately an Individual Game" - Erik N.

-x-
Immunity: Erik N.
Eliminated: Drew B. (Tester) 2-2-1 / 1-1 / Drew Purple Rock
-x-
Wade H. (Wade) - Drew
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - James
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - James
Drew B. (Tester) - Alison
James E. (WitZ) - Alison

[NO IDOLS USED]

Alison ==> 2
James ==> 2
Drew ==> 1

-x-
Wade H. (Wade) - Did not Vote
Drew B. (Tester) - Alison

Alison ==> 1
James ==> 1

-x-
Wade H. (Wade) - White Rock
Drew B. (Tester) - Purple Rock

-x-
Immunity: Erik N.
Eliminated: James E. (WitZ) 3-1
-x-
Wade H. (Wade) - James
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - James
James E. (WitZ) - Wade

James ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Wade ==> 1
1953 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Snuffed: I had so much fun playing this game. It really sucks to be eliminated right at the end. I tried my best to salvage the horrible position that my allies put us in but ultimately I was too threatening for Erik and Erik has the final say with his puppets. That you Pokepat for making such a great season, there were parts where I was annoyed but all in all it was great game to play. <3

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!