This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Confessionals

Topic » Ireland Confessionals

1968 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Alison D. [Armagh Tribe]

I fully expect to be voted out tonight. I wanted to vote James, but Erik says he put together a plan in an attempt to save me that involves voting Kelly out tonight with the help of either Drew or Cam or both. I doubt that will be successful.

Aside from our idol play, Tipperary has been a cohesive unit and has been taking out the original members of our tribe back-to-back. However, I think Erik's plan involves showing at least 1 member of the Tipperary tribe that they are making a mistake. At best this season will have a final three, but there are four of them. I believe Drew will be this person since he is only capable of voting with them and little else. Wade self-voting and Honey voting out Paul before we dealt with the Tipperary tribe were harsh and critical mistakes that we could not afford. In addition, Erik wasted our last idol; if only he had played it on Honey, but I don't really blame him since I was not expecting them to vote Honey out either.

Erik already stated that he will not be able to make the F06 individual immunity challenge. If that is the case, then Tipperary has already won the season if I get voted out. I don't want this to be predictable, so I hope somebody flips. Erik and I agree that Tipperary is playing an odd game of being so stone-faced and averse to turning on each other. Also, I'm just going to speak on Kelly for a second, she said I was "irrelevant" before the merge....surely everyone realizes what nonsense that is? The pre-merge stage of this game was so short that pretty much everyone was irrelevant aside from the Roscommon Tribe. Besides, it was my plan to take out Matt with the rock draw that was the most exciting part of the premerge. Kelly is doing badly at jury management, which is why I don't see anyone flipping on her; taking her to the end is essentially guaranteed votes for you. Erik's plan should have involved voting James.
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #9 - "Make or Break" - Cam S.

-x-
Immunity: Erik N.
Eliminated: Kelly A. (Kelly2722) 5-2
-x-
Kelly A. (Kelly2722) - Alison
Wade H. (Wade) - Kelly
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Kelly
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Kelly
Drew B. (Tester) - Kelly
Cam S. (boicam77) - Kelly
James E. (WitZ) - Alison

[NO IDOLS USED]

Alison ==> 2
Kelly ==> 5 (ELIMINATED)

(on episode 8 erik did use his idol on himself, forgot to put that there)
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Sigh. You know when you have that sinking feeling in your stomach going into tribal council, I just knew they would flip. Cam is always the first to offer a suggestion and barely said anything. It just sucks cause now I literally have no one. Erik and Alison have been close since the beginning, Cam and Drew and basically best friends and Wade is impossible to read because he lies more than he tells the truth. What can you do.. some people are so eager to do something that they don't consider the ramifications or consequences.
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Now What. So Kelly has left but she is 100% a vote for me now. Cam and Drew betrayed her. She hates Ali and Erik too. So I guess that's something... now I just need to figure out what to do.. Ideally my best play this round is to win the immunity... I am literally in non-mans-land and although I still could wiggle into the finale there is still much more to be done. I cant stand that Cam pulled the trigger that early but he did it and so now I have to figure out what to do
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

WINNER. Thank god it was the word comp.. I have played the enough times on tg to know some good answers to some 'tricky' number/letter combinations. I am just relieved... Strategically I have literally no clue where to go from here. Ultimately my plan from this point is to try and get out the people who could beat me... which would ideally mean f3 with Wade and Drew. This could be the chance to finally pull the trigger on ally.. if not then it will likely be Cam so I guess that works too because he blindsided me as much as he did Kelly. Kelly is naturally PISSED at Cam and although I am not so outwardly angry, internally im really annoyed that he did it so soon before we even had the numbers lol... I don't care though at this point... ill listen to what people have to say and try and wriggle my way into the f3 like I normally do.. even if that means an immunity streak to the finale xd I never give up and I WILL keep fighting. Secured F5... just two more wins for the FTC seat :p
1968 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cam S. [Armagh Tribe]

Kelly was PISSED when I voted her out. She was literally like “you’re not getting my jury vote” and calling me names because I voted her off. Like can’t people just understand it’s a damn game?
1967 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

P IN THE AIR. For the first time, I have no real idea of what is happening tonight. Yes there have been blindsides but I have at least known enough about the noms to plan around it. Right now, from my immune position I am just setting up my best position for final five... which I think is without Erik. Right now I think Erik needs to go because if he stays and wins the next 2 immunities... if I am stuck with Erik/Drew/Cam then I am gone for sure at 4. If Erik goes now... then I am the swing again because it is the duo vs Ali/Wade. Then I can take out Cam and then drag Drew and Wade with my to finals. That is my thought process at the moment. Who knows how it will ultimately play out but for now that is what I am thinking. Its just nice to be immune haha.. I really needed it this vote :p
1967 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #10 - "In the Air" - James E.

-x-
Immunity: James E.
Eliminated: Cam S. (boicam77) 3-2-1
-x-
Wade H. (Wade) - Cam
Alison D. (MarthaSpeaks) - Cam
Erik N. (YoundandReckless) - Cam
Drew B. (Tester) - Erik
Cam S. (boicam77) - Alison
James E. (WitZ) - Erik

[NO IDOLS USED]

Alison ==> 1
Cam ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Erik ==> 2
1967 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 11
===
1966 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

LIE LIE LIE. So firstly, I am really annoyed at the host for doing the comp in tandem.. now I missed the f5 challenge which is kinda frustrating lol. As for the vote.. Cam leaving isn't the end of the world... how the vote fell, he thinks that I threw my vote at Alison to save him and so I want to milk that because he could take me out at this point at that would suck. I'm a little lost as to where to go from here. I still think my best shot is Drew and Wade and so Ali needs to leave this vote, and hopefully Erik will be on board...
1966 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

For the first time in this game, I feel really in danger for my position in the game. As much as I have tried to convince people (especially Wade and Drew) that Erik and Ali are unbeatable in the FTC (which is still true imo), I also have a pretty good story, relationships with jurors and a few moves to my name that could help me win the game. With that said it could be easy for Erik/Wade and Ali to finally vote me out and then fight among themselves at the F4. Ultimately I am just trying to keep the target on my back as small as possible to get through to the FTC but it seriously would not surprise me to go tonight. If it is me, I am content with how I played. In so many games I play wayyyy too hard too fast and am voted out 6th-8th and this time I wanted to actually go deep in a survivor and I personally feel I improved a lot along the way. I managed to stay relevant enough to not be a floater but also irrelevant enough to avoid the big blindsides that saw the end of my allies Newz, Kelly and then finally Cam. I'm gonna try my best and hopefully either Wade or Erik see the benefit of keeping me over Ali. Time will tell :p
1966 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Erik N. [Armagh Tribe]

Well, this has been quite the ride. I managed to survive a nearly decimated tribe. During this time. I was only trying to survive. I wasn't as invested in this game as I've become recently. The odds were definitely stacked against not only myself; but, the one ally I did make on Roscommon.

Then, the game shifted. And once again. Odds weren't in either mine or Wade's favor. But, we stuck it out as allies only because we had no one else to rely on but each other. The swap brought new light to my game personally. This is when I made the decision to build bonds within my new tribe, I found common ground with several Individuals. I managed to make a bond with everyone on Tipperary. My only concern was putting those bonds to the test as the new Tipperary Tribe never went to Tribal Council during the swap.

Then the merger happened. This is when I decided to take control of my own game. Right out of the gate. Everyone had their own agendas. We had so many people at each other's throats. And I managed to not only survive that. But I managed to use the bonds I had to make the moves necessary for my personal game.

I blindsided not just Newz; but, four other people with an Idol they still believe to be Alison's. I gave Alison the Hidden Immunity Idol. But, also got my close ally Wade to make the move against Tipperary. You see. Alison and Wade both have wanted each other out since the merge began. And that was apart of my strategy as a whole. This entire game. I wanted to keep in the people who werent seen as clear targets by others. I wanted the people surrounding me to go after each other Ei: Alison/Wade, Kelly/Alison, Cam/Alison. This way, I would always have a way to shift the target from myself if necessary.

Now, after I took part in the blindside of taking Newz out. I was criticized for flipping when I never agreed to vote out Alison. Now, I may have hurt some feelings. But, let's not forget that Survivor is ultimately an Individual game. And I'm sorry to those that felt I left them hanging. But, I chose my side and I wanted to ride it to the end.

But, that was difficult as the group that voted together at the merge did not completely trust each other. It was Honey who felt threatened by Paul within our alliance. And it caused a domino effect. Paul was voted out by Honey. And Honey fell victim soon after. I did my best to keep my allies from giving the Tipperary the majority. But, we soon found ourselves outnumbered.

But, I did not give up. Hell, I kicked, I screamed. But, I eventually found a crack within the opposing alliance. I managed to convince Cam and Drew that they needed to separate their games from both Kelly and James. It took a ton of conversing with Cam in particular. But, I managed to push the right buttons and may or may not have persuaded Cam into giving myself, Wade and Alison a shot to take back the majority. We voted Kelly this night with little hope our plan would work. But, to our surprise. Both Cam and Drew made the move against James and Kelly.

This really has been quite the ride. I survived 8 Tribal Councils without receiving a vote til tonight. And I managed to outsmart those trying to pull off their blindside. My intuition and social awareness has brought me to this point. I won 2 Individual Immunity necklaces, found not one, but two Idols. And I looked out for myself this entire game. But, I managed to do that with someone I greatly respect in my new friend Wade. He may be playing me. But, oh well. We both could say we used each other to make it to this point. I won't fault him because I've definitely relied on him a lot more than anyone can give him credit for. Wade really is just a cool guy
1965 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Fight for Another Day. I guess Tip was the flop tribe after all. We merged with the complete numbers and only two targets.. Erik and Alison.. and my idiot tribe members couldn't pull it together to get either of them out lmao. I made the final four which is a great feeling, even if Drew went in the crossfire. Now it all comes down to trying to throw Ali under the bus and boost Erik's ego. I think Erik believes he has this game in the bag but I have all my allies in the jury at this point. If I can somehow convince him that he has a better shot bringing me than Ali I might have a shot at this game. I have been rather defeatist after losing the fate of my own game but I am still in this game and until my torch is snuffed at tribal council I will not give up. I played a completely different game this season. I played subdued and let others shield me and I have a shot of FTC.. its just a matter of whether I can make it happen.
1965 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James E. [Armagh Tribe]

Losing Hope. Right now... Erik just told me that he is voting me out... which is nice enough I guess but a bit hard to hear. It makes sense, since I have friends on the jury but im still gonna keep trying to convince Wade or Ali to vote for the other and try and at least force fire. I just hope Ali sees that Erik will beat her at the final tribal and that my being there could help her to make it less of a landslide.... and that she throws me the vote to compete in the fire making challenge against the bot that is Wade. Wade has been Erik's puppet all game and so he is less likely to do anything but it really does suck how hard I of an uphill battle this game is. :/ I was never expecting Erik's vote tbh but to hear him say point blank that he was voting me out is kinda gutwrenching. Sigh

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!