This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2086 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

I don’t have one Final three with Chandler.

I have three Final 3 deal’s. With Nopalito, Liam, and Kolby. If that isn’t security and being in control then idk what is.

Yet the Jury will be bitter at me anyways :D. I literally can alter this outcome in what ever way and those three people have to be reliant on me.

In Final 5. They will have to be dependent on me for that decision and no one else. So Hufus and Slothy should be next to go
2085 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Kolby’s name on parchment
VC: it’s time for a blindside
puts vote in urn
2085 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Hufus’s name on parchment
VC: I’m following the plan to take Kolby out. You’ll just be the decoy target to split :P
puts vote in urn
2085 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

*writes Kolby's name down*

Keep my name out your mouth bitch
2085 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

Nop once again. This wont matter bc I think its me but I want to scare him bc he deserves it.
2085 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

IM FINALLY WON SOME SHIT IN THIS GAME OMFG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AGAIN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never fought so harder like today when i decided to pass Kolby the challenge was almost over and for a moment i thought that i would not make it but I DID! Thats so cool cuz so far i only get close to win but i never won...

Now that im safe, i can decide wich way go without be blindside tonight so fuck u bitches im at f6 and one of u will not be there!

The f4 alliance was form but im not strong with them cuz i still dont trust nopa and those guys are idiots... When in the hell Hufus and Kolby will vote each other when they have Nopa to vote? Its like never! So what hell they want to split the votes? Split the votes é meu cu pra eles (sorry the brazilian expression) we just need to chose between Kolby or Hufus and done!!!!!!

Pick between one of them are hard cuz i like both and i can play with both but i want to win and with them i'll never win this game so they need to go. Kolby seems to be loyal to the failures but so far he are the favorite to win so he need to go quickly since he is sneaky and could do something if we let him stay one more day. Hufus is really social but so far he didnt do much... ppl only are afraid to him because of All stars but its okay.

I would like to vote Kolby out tonight since he is a threat at challenges (Hufus too) and he knows how turn the tables in this game. I feel like i've been in he's shadow for so long and now is my time to shine.

The immunity idol is again hard to find and this sucks cuz i thought that with this clue i would probably be with him at my pocket but i was wrong like almost every fucking day.

Is good to be in a good posicion in this game and i feel that Adam and Liam will take me to the final cuz im a love of person and i worked my social skills on them.

I dont know if i told u but i have an f2 alliance with Adam and that alliance could definitly benefit me cuz i think i can beat Adam at final. Who cares if he has a idol? I dont cuz he will probably never use...

So happy birthday to me and i hope tomorrow things dont get crazy because i'll trhow a party and i dont need drama :)

This game is almost over and im excited with that. I just want to get out of here with my tittle of Sole Survivor, my new favorite tag and a lot of awards cuz i deserve it since im the best person in  this game!!!

https://67.media.tumblr.com/fdb96b0458a33f2bc5706d3023910ae0/tumblr_o5r4a7G03a1sq0qzoo1_540.gif
2085 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

Wow, I'm REALLY stressing over this tribal and I have no idea what to do at this point. I'm really nervous cause I've been pointed out as the biggest jury threat in Touchy Subjects and I'm worried this could influence my demise at this tribal council. There's also the fact that I'm a previous winner and I've already won 2 immunity challenges, of course, but who's counting? I hope no one LOL

I hope the Nop/LIam x Kolby/Slothy conflict is way bigger and stronger than me being a target, cause that's been part of my strategy so far. I've kept them both safe in a way that they'd go after each other and I could slip by and sit my fat ass in the FTC. Will it work? Who knows, but I hope it does. I've just heard that Liam was the main reason why Kolby went home in Cutthroat Survivor, and the round before that he threw a challenge on purpose to try to get rid of Liam, so the feud is strong and alive... I somehow feel safer after that. But I know Adam/Ryan has an idol and he's been trying to get me out for a few tribals now. He's legit the only person I'm not talking to at all, cause I extremely dislike him and I don't fuck with fake people. He acted so nice, but he's been talking shit about me behind my back and hell no, I don't appreciate it at all. The only problem is this bitch is a goat (the animal goat) and everyone knows that, so no one wants to target him even though we're pretty much aware he has an idol SMH I don't support this and jesus christ I want him out so bad!

And btw, talking about idols...

https://i2.wp.com/brinkofreality.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/phoebe-giphy-2.gif?resize=324%2C160&ssl=1

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THE MERGE IDOL! This was extremely hard and I was starting to doubt myself and to think that I was rusty and I should definitely retire... But then I saw the light in the end of the tunnel... HEY MA I MADE IT! I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!! This opens more doors for me as now I have a way out if I'm the target tonight. But I'm really hoping that's not the case. If I survive this one and I win the next immunity challenge, I have a guaranteed f4, and I know that if this isn't the case or if I I don't go on a winning streak, no one's taking me anywhere near the end and that SUCKS. It's the game, so I'm dealing with it on my own way.

So this tribal is a puzzling mess and I'm trying to figure out which pieces fit the best for me. On one hand, I could go with the Kolby vote and hope that I'm not being lied to, or I could go with the Nop vote and hope to save myself in the process. The thing is I know Nop and Liam are way more close to each other than they are to me and they also have Ryan as part of their group. They've been hiding stuff from me for a long time, like how Adam shared the clues with them and they only decided to show/tell me that once I won the challenge and they needed mine, or how Liam knew Nop had the N&R idol and I was completly left out of that. I'm not stupid, I know they are just using me and I'm doing the same to them. I'm acting like I'm cool and going strong with them, but I know that once Kolby's gone or whatever, they are going cut me. Unless they are doing it now, of course, and that's why I'm leaning towards prob doing Nop.

Well, they are telling me us 3 + Chandler (and he told me it as well) are voting Kolby, idk about Ryan, and Kolby and Slothy are probably voting for Nop. I'm concerned that Nop and Liam could be voting me with Ryan, while expecting me and Chandler voting Kolby and Kolby and Slothy voting Nop, so I'd go home in a 3-2-2 vote. Am I being paranoid? It depends on your perspective... You call it paranoia, I call it being careful. To top it all off, a lot of people have been inactive so far, so I can't really get a sense on what's happening. I'm usually good at noticing when people are bullshitting me, but I can't do it if...they are not here. LOL

Ugh, so many things, so many thoughts, let's see what happens tonight. I just know that I'm S
2085 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

I just know that I'm SHAKING. LOL

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e7f4c6b23b150ff5ee7fa96be9c2fc9c/tumblr_inline_p0ytp9Xhnq1rfc917_500.gif

me when my confessional erased a bit :(
2085 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Rotorua Tribe]

*walks to voting booth*
*writes name on parchment*

You have made this experience a living hell and I regret ever having thoughts of keeping you safe and stuff. For that reason, I don't care if you use an idol and I waste my vote, for it'll be worth it to vote against you over my friends! Thanks for playing, hope you don't have an advantage, and hope I can get your @ss out! Adiós!

I have decided to happily vote out... KOLBY!!! >:)
2084 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

YO nopalito is literally so paranoid it's scaring me a lil LMAO! Nop and Hufus defs have the biggest resume to win rn so Imma need to get them out and go to Final 2/3 with Ryan or Chandler but more Chandler because I trust him a lot more but he's shady at the same time
2084 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Its sad when u need to make a choice between a friend and i shot at winning but when u realize that when te game over ppl will never talk to u anymore unless both of u play another game together, things get a little more easier.

I dont want to vote Kolny out tonight cuz when he's gone, i'll lost my shield and he will be pretty pissed with me but this is a game that the usually win the best player that are in the final. I dont have a golden gameplay here cuz i was hidden myself using Kolny as my shield but now that we are at f7 i dont have nothing more to lose cuz i dont want to get to the final without a little shot at winning. I dont want to became Laurell (ghost island) or Stephen Fishbach (Tocantins) so i need to do this move and face this game alone because with Kolby out the final result gets better to all of us.

When u think about treaths in this game, the names Kolby and Hufus came to your head almoost in the exacly moment because Kolby has a agressive game and a story of beign a underdog that became the king (i'm a underdog too but who care, right? ppl only have eyes at Kolby). Hufus has a great social game and he has a past that idk why ppl love to remember me that "Hufus won All Stars" but so far i didnt saw Hufus making a move cuz he only cast his vote at the last moment when he knows where the marjority stands.

I believe that Nopa and Slothy are treaths as well cuz Slothy was smart enough to not piss a big party of the jury since when the big moves started she always voted in the minority so she has Tashi, Will and Aaron on your side. Nopa besides he beign hated by everyone, in a possible final he can win because ppl tried so hard to vote Nopa out and he always scape (with help of other ppl but nobody will remember that at FTC) so both of this guys are treaths to this game.

Me, Adam and Liam have a similar gameplay but i think Liam has more power than me and Adam cuz Liam started the big moves voting Will out and he has a great social game so idk what can  happen with him at a possible FTC. Adam so far didnt do anything cuz ppl underestimate him but he has an idol and he can do a big damage with this thing. I like to believe that even without an idol i have a good social game. So far i played my game trying to hide a little and let ppl kill yourselfs so when we get to f7 i could find my way to be a swing vote and finaly have my life on my hands at this game. I did that when i convince everyone to vote Aaron out wich trust me was REALLY hard since Hufus only vote when the marjority stands and Kolby has afraid to do that (with reason of course) and now that won immunity i definitly can do what i wanted but things still can be screwed with an idol or other thing wich scares me a lot...

So far i dont know why i gave the clue to Kolby lmao. I like to say that it was to keep things normal but he already knows that his name are in the line  so with that clue a may have a new day in this game and i really, really hope that he didnt find anything cuz i dont want to lose Liam or Adam tonight.

For now i think i have control of the game and if everything goes well Hufus or Slothy will be the next one to go cuz even if i want to vote Nopa out i can take the risk to go to f5 with Hufus and Slothy still together cuz if something happen at f4 the game wil be tied and i dont want to see a FMC again.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wawanakwacentral/images/8/8c/Baylor.gif
2084 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

I haven’t sent one of these in a whole but nop is being a bitch so it’s time for another. Me kolby and hufus should be voting nop. Chandler promised last time if kolby voted with them he would vote for nop. So if he doesn’t he’s lost a lot of respect from me. Nop is apparently throwing a lone vote to hufus which is dumb but apparently it’s bc I’m getting votes and nop doesn’t want me to go or something.
2084 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Ryan is like a bomb and i fucking hate this. He voted for Hufus in a plan that he wanst supposed to do this. WTF DUDE.
I mean first this idiot told me that he want to take Nopa to f3, second this idiot vote for Hufus and third this idiot has a fucking idol that he can use at anytime.
Im gonna to be honest, if a have the chance to vote him with this damn idol next i'll fuck if Hufus is a major treath.
I CANT PLAY WITH SOMEONE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO STICK TO A PLAN!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DevotedAlarmingAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif
2084 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #15 - "My Time to Shine" - Chandler H.

-x-
Immunity: Chandler H.
Eliminated: Kolby A. (ThePug)
-x-
Liam M. (LimaBean) - Kolby
Chandler H. (Chandelier) - Kolby
Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01) - Kolby
Ryan W. (AdamLovesEverything) - Hufus
Kolby A. (ThePug) - Nopalito
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) - Nopalito
Hufus D. (Hufus) - Kolby

[NO IDOLS USED]

Nopalito ==> 2
Kolby ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Hufus ==> 1
2084 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 16
===

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!