This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2121 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Confessional - I love Nopalito, before this game. He used to be such a happy guy and we got along really well :(.

He’s honestly my favorite player in this game. We had so many memories from Italy, we even agreed if we ever returned again we’d make it together to the end. I wanted to ride it out with him, but these people are just shady.

He tells Kolby that he’s in his top two allies. That makes me sad and said he wanted to make a big move.

I don’t know who’d be this “big move”,

But it better not be me
2121 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Aaron’s name on parchment
VC: You haven’t been nice to me. I don’t think you’re going anyways
puts vote in urn
2121 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kolby A. [Rotorua Tribe]

I may be dumb, but I'm not dumber. My rise to power has been absolutely glorious, from the insane, cupcakke gif spamming- spam calling, and absolute asshole bottom-feeder to being in if not the best position in the game. In only the merge Tribal Council's. Ugh, my mind.

Coming into the merge I was all ready to get merge boot, it was destiny from first boot to merge boot. However, fuck destiny. You can't hold me down, I'm going from first eliminated, to first place. I convinced Nopalito to turn on the faves alongside his ally Liam, making it 6-6. Then having Hufus jump to my side, saving me and making it 6-4.

After that, I was in a powerful position that everyone recognized. The people that saw me as a dumbass troll before have gotten a new glimpse of my crown. Tashi came to me wanting to make amends, even though it was for selfish reasons- sending me and Ryan to PI, which was actually a disadvantage- and she tried playing it off as if it was a reward. However, it backfired on her, going out in a 4-3-2 vote, with me bonding with Ryan and influencing the failures to still gun for her.

After that, I quickly bonded with the new flipper- Chris to have another number on my side and started escalating the Aaron v Chris conflict. However, it went too far with him quitting. I had a plan set in place to get to the Final Seven, that needed him. It needs to be changed now. I quickly changed the directions of the plan to fit the new situation I've been put in.

Right now, I have to put some puzzle pieces in place for this vote; I'll fill you in on more later.
ReplyReply All
2121 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

i had a few busy days but THE QUEEN IS BACK.
The fav queen failed yesterday and i cant tell how much i loved that and Chris gived up so bye honey im at f9 now and u not.
F9, 5 favs and 4 failures. Thats scary, right?
At this point i can see the favs voting one of us out just for keep the numbers but things are fucked up now so u never know.
So far, Adam wants to vote Aaron out and Kolby wants to vote Nopa out. i dont care about none of them but i hope one of them go out because im the only failure without an idol and my fear right now is be voted out for not have any idol on this game. F5 or any moment could be fatal to me since im the easy vote of the favs but i like to believe that i'm playing a great social game with the right ppl.
Kolby likes me, Liam likes me, Adam likes me and Hufus likes me. All of them are power ppl so i dont see they voting me out now.
Be at final 9 makes u think in a lot possibilities results because if a reach to final i will need to have something more that my social game to say but so far i cant find a loop to do something because is too earlier to me try something since everyone is being shady but its okay, soon i'll have my loop because at f8/f7 things can be crazy and this will be my moment to shine.
I just want to play but is hard when u are in the middle of so many powerful ppl but this is not my problem today because for now i need to decide with what devil i want to play and what devil i want out of here.
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Rotorua Tribe]

so it should be nopa leaving tonight. im really worried sbout kolby though i mean hes playing such a good game right now but there hasn't been a opportunity to get rid of him yet. sorry kolby i love you but i might need to blindside you

so alot has gone down since the challenge. at the moment the plans for nopa to go but me and chandler have been talking about how we need to get rid of kolby soon. i like you kolny as a person but you have played the best game out here and im taking the weakest to the end with me.  so dont be surprised people when kolbys blindsided these next few votes and the failtastic 4 comes to a end
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Rotorua Tribe]

*Tashi is voted out*
So another plan is well executed and Tashi is gone. She was gunning for me this TC and that's why I had to take her out.
It sucks doing it to Will and then Tashi, back to back, but I hope they understand and at least they were not only bitter at me. Haha! XD

So far I feel like I'm running this game.
Liam is my ride-or die and I have good connections with Ryan, Logan, Chandler, Kolby, Chris and Hufus.
Slothy and Aaron are starting to talk to me again, since they WANT for the Faves to stick together and I honestly agree with that.
I am playing a strong social and strategic game and I still have an advantage in my pocket! I'm just so glad right now and feel I fell in a good spot. :)

*At the Immunity Challenge*
Chris wins the necklace and that's another job well done! First Liam, then Hufus and now Chris!
Even if us Faves haven't been so close and even though I haven't won a comp, I don't have to. Us 4 are playing this game hardcore and we are killing it physically and strategically.

*At TC*
*Chris quits*
So Chris decides to pull himself out of the game and it sucks! :(
He was a close friend and ally of mine, but now he is gone and he won't even be in jury. I just hope us Faves can stick together and we can go far moving forward. I don't want us to fall apart as Favorites, and I DEFINITELY want one of us to win, not a FAIL! Haha! XD

I'mma do my best to get to the end and avenge Azri and Chris and make it up to Will and Tashi! Let's do this! :)
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Rotorua Tribe]

Not quite sure who to trust here. But I always say better the evil that you know. So I'm voting out Nopaflipo
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

Okay, so it's been really messy for this tribal after Chris quit.

I can't believe he did though, I mean I considered one of my closest allies and I REALLY enjoyed talking with him and I thought I could really trust him. I mean, he told me he was doing Tashi and we always kept real with each other, so that's definitely a loss for me as well...

But now I CANT BELIEVE this is actually happening. The favorites had a 8-4 advantage and now we're 5-4, about to go 4-4, cause both Slothy and Aaron want to do Nopa. I mean, I know he isn't trustworthy or anything at all, cause he's been throwing my name out there while telling me he isn't saying any names and he's also unstable. But on the other hand I don't think he's coming for me, I believe he's being honest about voting for Logan in this tribal and I also think he doesn't have any advantages. There r at least 2 idols in play, possible 3, + an extra vote and none of them came into play yet. We're going to f8 and then I can see myself being Cirie'd, cause I'm SUCKING at finding those in this season. I mean, what the hell? I'm used to finding them in the games I play. But despite the clues I had, I legit found nothing... I'm so fucking frustrated. To top it all off, the numbers are dwindling down and unfortunately I don't think I'll either win or break Julian's record. LOL I mean, I need to take a leap of faith, but what can say? I'm skeptical.

Also, lemme quickly go by what I'm thinking

Failures idol: Adam/Ryan (i tried to run a scenario of where he was blindsided at this tribal, but I can't get the 4th vote as Nop/Liam seem close to him and everyone else either is too or just doesnt think he's a threat)
Favorites idol; Liam
N&R idol or whatever: Nick (RIP)
Extra vote: ?????? Chandler ????????? who knows could be anyone
Merge idol: Prob Kolby.. if not, Liam
Nothing: Hufus

Yikes. I'm so fucking annoyed, cause next tribal it'll be 4-4 or maybe 5-4 with the extra vote or something along these lines... And if it comes to it, God, have mercy and at least let me have immunity! I may have to do Nopalito now cause there's nothing else I can do and I have to prove to Aaron and Slothy that I'm not following him or whatever. The best option for me would be Logan going home, but this doesn't seem like the case now, so... Yay. High hopes.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/b/be/Tumblr_mdk2krlHKN1qcnzaso1_500.gif
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

*screams*

i hope Nopalito isn't bsing me and that he does have that N&R idol I THOUGHT IT WAS NICK BUT IF ITS HIM OMG NOP ILY THANK GOD I RATTED OUT THE PLAN TO LIAM, WHO TOLD ME HE HAD IT, WHO MADE ME CALL HIM TO ASK HIM TO USE IT, WHO MAY HAVE SAVED US ALL?

I don't know. I don't want to get ahead of myself cause I think feel I could be in danger, so HOPEFULLY this does works and that Logan goes tf out of the game once and for all!

CROSSING FINGERSSSSSS
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

*uncaps pen*

Welp, is this it? Multiple people have been telling me it's you and not me, and I certainly don't want to be blindsided tonight, so I have to go with the flow... I'm not sorry for doing this... I'm sorry for doing this now, as there were bigger fish to fry.
NOPA.
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Rotorua Tribe]

*walks to voting booth*
*writes name on parchment*

I think you are cool, man, and I really wanted to play the game with you, but I just feel this game is still all about "Favorites vs. Fails". For that reason, I don't want to make another mistake and take out a Fave, for it will balance both tribes and I just KNOW y'all will use your advantages to take us out and get control of the numbers. I want a Fave to win and I didn't come back to be targeted by a majority for the third time. Right now I'm in the majority and I GOT THE POWER! ;)

Adiós!
I have decided to vote out.... LOGAN CHILLUM! :(
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #13 - "Leap of Faith" - Hufus D.

-x-
Immunity: Kolby A.
Eliminated: Logan R. (chillum) Before N&R: 6(0)-2-1 / After N&R: 8-1
-x-
Liam M. (LimaBean) - Logan
Chandler H. (Chandelier) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)
Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01) - Logan
Ryan W. (AdamLovesEverything) - Aaron
Kolby A. (ThePug) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)
Logan R. (chillum) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)
Hufus D. (Hufus) - Nopalito (Reflected to Logan)

[N&R IDOL USED]

Nopalito ==> 6 (Reflected to Logan)
Logan ==> 2 + 6 (ELIMINATED)
Aaron ==> 1
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 14
===
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

AHHHHH What a tribal! as much as I wanna give credit to Nop for playing the idol the move was more Hufus and I if we didn't tell him what was happening and who was voting where then he would've legit thought it would've been Logan anyway... So shoutout to Iconic All-Stars final 3
2120 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE GOD, JESUS TOOK THE WHEEL ON THIS ONE

I used an idol that wasnt even mine on my favour and got rid of my main target without getting too much blood on my hands... They're really PRESSED @ Nopa staying and as long as he doesn't win immunity, I think I might be safe for another tribal.

I have one religion and its called Discordianism... I thrive in chaos and somehow I shaked the dark twisted aura that its called being a previous winner and having 11 votes casted against me out of my back for awhile and somehow I'm breathing a bit more relaxed now LOL

ALSO about the drama thats installed rn in camp, I LOVE IT!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/O7mPmRue68t4Q/giphy.gif

I LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, BITCHES!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/f/f9/HAUoZx.gif

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!