This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2080 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
2080 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1/PREMIERE
===
2080 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan H. [Failures Tribe]

Well I'm finally ready to fix my mistake from Survivor Italy and that is keep out of car accidents. Honestly I think us failures have the hunger to win even more than the other tribe. Sure the other tribe has great players who can go far and might be winners. It's no big deal, we are all on even ground and waiting patiently to find out who we are playing against .For some reason, I have a nagging suspicion on who else might be a failure.The first person who jumps in mind is jimmy/jacadeux, he was in my season of Survivor Italy, a not so great season and quit after I was med evaced. He asked me to friend him on skype so either he is playing or wants to be closer friends.The second person I suspect is Brian/FireX, I need to look it up but, I think he was med evaced, if not he quit his season. I swear if you put him in this season, things might get ugly quick, me and him started as enemies, then best friends, and became enemies again after I was fed up with losing to him again and again and I backstabbed him 2 groupgames in a row and I finally made peace about 1 and 1/2 months ago in a groupgame survivor but, 1 bad choice by me will push us back to enemies. The last person I might suspect is Logan R/Chillum, he's a wild guess but, I think you needed someone from the newest season and getting 12th is considered a failure and giving him untapped potential might be code for coming back. Me and him have a rough past and I definitely remember him betraying me before. Jimmy has betrayed me but, it was only 1 time and he was in an ackward situation so that I can forgive , who knows if me and Logan R can ever heal.The other tribe is way harder to get since there have been so many good players to play.I want to say Nop for Survivor Italy but, All Stars is making me question if he is indeed playing .The only other person I can possibly see playing again is the winner of Survivor All Stars, Hufus for 2 reasons, 1 you said the were winners involved and 2nd he has a sweepstakes past so he can definitely use it to play. Unfortunately that's all for the other tribe. Since I had more time to think, I think the next failure is Will/hellomynameis347, I know, not another Survivor Italy but, I  considered him for getting 2nd boot and he has a sweepstakes pass from hufus on the last sweepstakes not for fun so he technically can play. My final guess on a failure is Brady/CoachWade, he was I think 3rd person voted out in his season and first voted out during the Soul Cycle portion so I can definitely see the drive to go further than last time. Now you mentioned a big twist and the only thing I can think of is earning the right to play this season with at least 2 people going, 1 from each tribe.If I'm completely right with my few guesses on who's playing, I'm going to have to face my past head on to win this season. My name is Logan, Survivor Italy 9th place med evac and playing for the Failures and I'll do whatever it takes to uphold the legacy of being the first Logan and learning from my successors mistakes and take home the win. Glad to say I'm so far keeping my promise of more confessionals. Tune in next time as I discus everyone playing after the cast reveal. I'm shocked to say it but, I guess it's going to be the next confessional that I do my cast analysis since I discovered something .Here is what it is.Well I guess it pays to look at histories, I think I found another person who is playing after leaving the group a first time. The person is Azri/Subfriend who got 4th place his season, this part screams favorite but, not attending the fire making challenge instead points to probably the best placed failure.Azri is interesting, he betrayed me and I betrayed him back recently so I don't know where we stand.Can the past stay buried, we'll simply have to wait and see.
2080 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Failures Tribe]

whats up again everyone. im back here on survivor here to take the throne and contr this game. last time i played with a bunch of sheep this time im playing with a bunch of failures. this time ill have no mercy for anyone this tribes gonna be a dictatorship and im the dictator.
2080 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay S. [Failures Tribe]

As soon as I enter the game and I see my tribe consisting of alot of familiar faces but Ik FireX will f up my game main fact cuz where front page friends but im trying to work around that and build relationships prior.
2080 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Favorites Tribe]

After looking at this cast, Im officially scared. These failures are actually quite good players. But right now, my strategy is to not make any first moves and if no one approaches me with an alliance, I am taking that boat to Preservation Island.
2080 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Failures Tribe]

I'm so glad to be back! In my first season I committed the mistake about being comfortable when I was not supposed to be and this made me fail. This time i will try to make different and idk... i feel a good vibe on this tribe but is too much people, the marjority is 6 person and i need to find a way to get to her.
Probably my biggest problem will be my comunication, cause im brazilian and im still learning english so sometimes i may be trouble to speak.
i already have an aliance with Brady cause i love him, and we haved such big conection on our last game but he get out by rocks drawn and we didnt have the chance to slay that bitches together but i won so whatever :D
X and Kyle also was in that game and he made my life a living hell cause Kyle is such a flip flop dude and X was there winning a lot of immunities so in the first chance that i have i will try vote on of then out.
Harry is a lovely person and i will try to forme an aliance with him and for some reason i just dont trust Jayden. He's boring to talk.
The Preservation Island kind of scares me cause i will love to go ther but i dont want to take the risk of go to tribal council so i'll probably be ther when i really be on danger.
Anyway i think is that for today. I really hope to not being voted out earlier in this game again and if everything does well, people will need to suck me up for a little while.
I just need my redemption!
2079 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Favorites Tribe]

I already know Preservation island is literally going to give me a Britney Spears breakdown and will probably put a target on everyone's back. I don't really see anyone that sticks out on my tribe... I think working with Hufus would be lowkey awkward af but I think I can make it happen. I know Azri from a past group game but we were never like really tight and he knows I'm aggressive. Tashi I had so much respect for when she played her game she was literally the icon of her season and tbh Kyle is just a downright sweetheart so I am happy with my tribe except.... Nopalito, when I saw his name I honestly shed a tear because literally he is a walking headache and I wanna kms.

ALSO those failures better watch out because we are favourites for a reason! Favourites are icons and failures are flops and nobody likes a flop
2079 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

This is going to be the toughest season to win, there's no question about it. Especially for me with my ghosts of past games, on my tribe alone, I know 8 people on my tribe alone and 9 on the other side. For the most part, I was accurate except for jimmy on who was playing.This is 1 time, the past can never be buried.My next 2 confessionals will be on who I know and if it's good or bad.
2079 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Favorites Tribe]

OKay so after talking with Kyle, Slothy and Azri I feel really good about them as a core 4 and it's so obvious that Kyle and Slothy are backstabbers and a pair but eh they are numbers for me right now... Imma let Kyle think he's running shit and be the big bad alpha male he prays to be but rn I have made a final 2 alliance with Azri and I'm forming bonds with Slothy and Imma get my bonds with Hufus sorted out and hope he and Tashi will want me in their lil click
2079 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

For this confessional , I'm to start with my own tribe, the failures.
Adam-one of my fellow Italians. We've become great friends but, we never make finale together, maybe luck will change. good for my game.
Brady, Chandler, and X Doing them together since we were in a blood vs water survivor as vets. Brady can be ballsy but, mostly loyal so potential . X I could do about 2 pages on him but, short version is we have been going from feud, to friend repeatedly but, he is a control freak, can be my donfall for guilty by association. Chandler has not once but, twice betrayed me in back to back seasons so I can't trust.
Logan R, I think it was wangifold's survivor but, not too sure. I remember his mouth gets him in trouble and betrayed once before but, we're logans and we need to stick together to change the logan average. Very likely .
DJ-4 words, I can't forgive him. He screwed me in mud's tasmania and other games. #1 target
Harry-we tried 1 time tobe allies and failed, hopefully change can happen. Wildcard to
ith
Finally, we have Jay, we met in big brother and were frat buddies but, still friends. likely ally
2079 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Failures Tribe]

WTF HOOP ARE DOING IN MY TRIBE? I didnt see he yesterday and fuck!
There's too much person from BvsW here and this can screwed me cause i won that season and they was against me there so we probably have some bad blood but im going to pretend that everything is okay.
Hoop wants an aliance between the BvsW members and i really dont want to do this cause i dont trust on most of they. I mean, X was against me until f4 when i voted him out, Hoop was against me until f5 when i vote him out too, Kyle was flipping everyday and even that he ended up in my side i dont want to pass for all that things again. The only person that i really want to play from that season is Brady but i kinda need to watch him cause i dont know if something changed after that caos
2079 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Failures Tribe]

so ive talked to everyone on my tribe so far and they keep telling me "I can't wait for the game to start" this is where im one step ahead of these failures because the game has already started. im hopeing my small none game related talks with each one of them will gain me trust and respect around my camp.
2077 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Harry J. [Failures Tribe]

Right now I’m just feeling a bit off. I think it’s just a feeling that will pass but we’ll see. I’m just kinda uncomfortable playing with Nick again because of everything that happened between us. I guess you don’t realize the impact people can have on you sometimes. I do still have some sort of feelings for him but they come and go and I can respect that it’s a thing of the past. I really do have a lot of respect for him but we’re gonna need to talk about it at some point. It’s gonna be agonizing but I’ll get through it.
2077 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Now it's finally time to do the favorite cast assessment .
Nopa-He was the only survivor ally on Italy to survive my accident and place well. great chance of Italian alliance .
The Kyle's I think it's fitting to combine them, they bother were in Big Brother UK Kingdom of Ice and Code Red.I used to like both but, I can't stand Kyle R, he was in Survivor Blood vs Water and a cause of my demise.Kyle K I like his outgoing personality and since I picked him in sweepstakes,he'll pick me as an ally.
Azri-This is a fun one to do,don't remember or first game together but, I don't forget I beat him in my only Survivor India win and he didn't vote me and he flipped this the next game we met so we are on even ground. slight potential
Hufus and Slothy X power like Nopa. Both are interesting, Slothy is not afraid to speak her mind but, can be a villain  while every time I try with hufus it ends bad so bothare wildcards.
Tashi-Ours is Bigben's Comoros and Jamaca and screwed both times usually by her. Can't trust so enemy.
Finally we have Liam, I haven't played for a while with him so I don't know exactly where we met but, are friends so possible.
2077 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Favorites Tribe]

CONFESSIONAL: YEET SKEET DIDDLY DEET!!! I CAME IN WANTING TO LEAVE MY MARK, AND I HAVE THIS FAR!!! I have formed an alliance with Aaron, Liam, Slothy, Nopalito, and Azri called the SEXY SIX! And I won this immunity, which I feel like I needed because I feel like the other side is after me because a snitch spilled the tea onto them.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!