This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2130 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

THAT LIL BITCH LOGAN CAME AT ME WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS! Bitch don't come for me with that shit I will fucking make sure your arse is out
2130 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #11 - "Last Ditch Efforts" - Aaron F.

-x-
Immunity: Hufus D.
Eliminated: Tashi D. (tashi) 4-3-2
-x-
Chris B. (MakeMeBelieve242) - Tashi
Liam M. (LimaBean) - Logan
Chandler H. (Chandelier) - Tashi
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - Nopalito
Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01) - Tashi
Logan R. (chillum) - Tashi
Tashi D. (tashi) - Nopalito
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) - Nopalito
Hufus D. (Hufus) - Logan

[NO IDOLS USED]

Nopalito ==> 3
Logan ==> 2
Tashi ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
2130 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 12
===
2130 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Rotorua Tribe]

i love myself a blindside. tashi doesnt work with me untill shes in the minority so she gotta go that one was for all my other failures that got voted out. bye bye tashi wont miss you
2130 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

Me @ Tashi voting herself out

https://media.giphy.com/media/w6nmS2wUEV7h7xdL4y/giphy.gif

I AM 25% SHOOK @ the Tashi vote but I kinda expected it because she's literally a ball of paranoia but I also hit and missed at voting Logan out so I am concerned as a rabbit on fire rn if he finds out but I am happy he thinks I trust him which is gooooood! But Queen Tashi you are my friend but you fucked up
2130 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

Oh hun i'm extremely annoyed right now

I know I voted Will out and everything else, BUT I would never do it to Tashi, cause she's my queen and I love her to death. When we played in Kolby's, I knew she was going home despite all the effort that I put into saving her, but still I voted with her and stayed on minoriy bc I'm LOYAL to my friends. I'm just extremely sad that she didn't trust me and tried to pull a fast one on me and got herself out in the process.

It might turn out to be a good thing, as now we're not associated anymore, but I don't think that'll be the case. I mean, I already have 11 votes against me, so with or without Tashi, I'm still gonna be a target for the rest of this game and now it's one less number I could count... Or that I thought I could count as it doesnt seem like the case now LOL Messy.

But now I gotta think about the idol... I mean, now the odds that Logan has it are really low. I know I don't, Tashi didn't, let's see who could possibly have the idol... Oh, wait. There's only one viable option :::::::::::: Liam. I love the guy and I trust him so far, but damn he's dangerous, especially with an idol! I gotta do something about it, I just have to find the right time to do it, cause I love him and so far he's my closest ally... We shall see until when it'll last. *winks*
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 - "Wait, what the hell?!" - Nopalito L.

-x-
Immunity: Chris B. -> Ryan W.
Eliminated: Chris B. (MakeMeBelieve242) Quit
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 13
===
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

So rn things are looking up for me and aaron. I dont think people wanted out alliance out, they wanted tashi out. Because now Kolby is thinking abt blindsiding nop with us and nop wants a failure out. Me aaron hufus and liam only need one vote to get majority so litty
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

I lost a friend. Chris B was an amazing ally and one of the few people who I can rely on. It’s a shame that he quit and I believe he gave me the immunity because I’m a nice guy. Which that’s not wrong, it was fun playing this game with him and I wish him the best. Only person I’ll be making a tribute too

It will be my goal to take down the opposition. Slothy and Aaron will not scrape it out alive.
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

I think I really fucked shit up now that Will and Tashi are gone and literally ALL the blame went onto Nop and Chris! Slothy and Aaron roasted Chris into quitting and now I feel like my alliance with Hufus and Nop is at a standstill and I need to abandon Slothy and Aaron soon because I ain't gonna be dragged down with them
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
POST CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan H. [Out of the Game]

Ding dong the queen is dead. Honestly Tashi, you deserve it for what you did.Now that one winner is hone, I hope a shark frenzy happens and the rest are targeted so we never have a Sandra on are hands.

I thought I  have seen it all but, a winner quitting is the dumbest move in Survivor, especially without warning.Slowly the failures have gotten out favorites but, now it's mayhem city with the favorites.Maybe a failure can still win.
2129 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kolby A. [Rotorua Tribe]

Angkor Wat doesn't have grass, it's just dirt and shit = Trick Question
2129 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Kolby won. Hooray

Kolby winning immunity. Makes my reason for voting out Aaron even more justifiable. Kolby will want to take out Noplaito, I’m sure Aaron and Slothy have zero problem with it.

I’ll do what I can do to adjust. But I’m living on Cloud 9 right now and I love every moment of it.
2129 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

votes for nopaflipo fat little slag go home

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!