This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2068 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

So far things seems to be set up to my plan work out but u can never predict what can happen and since Adam is sneaky i have a feeling that he may fuck everything up playing his idol on Nopa. If he did that i'll be without a way out at f5 and i'll be forced to Work with Slothy that is someone that i dont like.

Slothy likes to be shady and now that she won immunity things with her are very complicated cuz she turned on a swing vote but if u think with me, why she would play with Nopa when she tried to vote him out for 3/4 TC? It's kinda insane.

I feel like i'm the new sheriff in the town but u never know when someone will blindside u. At the same time that i'm going to blind Nopa, someone can be trying to vote me out so i need to keep my eye open.

https://i0.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/sierra-shooting-new-sheriff-1.gif
2068 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

I’m voting for nop. Ryan’s plan is to get me to vote hufus but nopalito went ape shit or something and apparently he voted RYAN DJ KWOEN. So if he lied to me about that he just ended his game.
2068 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

LXKCJISJSE. OK SO SHISHTAR SHOOK. Nop is a dumb rat and he’s voting for Ryan yeah. So now Ryan thinks that everyone’s voting him and he might play his idol. Ugh why am I such a fucking mastermind. These bitches literally could never.
2068 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Episode #16 - "He's an Annoying Rat" - Slothy R.

-x-
Immunity: Slothy R.
Eliminated: Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01) 4-2(0)
-x-
Liam M. (LimaBean) - Nopalito
Chandler H. (Chandelier) - Nopalito
Nopalito L. (NopalitoLegend01) - Hufus (Idol Used)
Ryan W. (AdamLovesEverything) - Hufus (Idol Used)
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) - Nopalito
Hufus D. (Hufus) - Nopalito

[MERGE IDOL USED]

Nopalito ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Hufus ==> 2 (Idol Used)
2068 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 17
===
2068 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Just Voted out of Rotorua Tribe]

It sucks I went out like that... I was playing such a great game and had I found that Rotorua idol before anybody else, I wouldn't have fallen into this position.

I don't know what happened throughout this vote, but it sucks I couldn't trust the "F4 alliance" for a second time... I went out in a legendary way and it's cool. It was a great experience, I definitely got redemption from last time I played, but you never know when you might see Nopalito back for another season to win it all. ;)

I know I played dirty and I just find it hilarious how the same way I played got me out in such a big blindside this TC. These people know how to play the game and I underestimated them. It was a hell of an experience and I'm glad I came so far after the big target I had on my back... Haha! XD

And I broke the record for MOST VOTES CASTED AGAINST ME! Hell yeah! I am a LEGEND! :)
2067 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

I’m trying to play my own individual game. I did what I wanted to do, even if that didn’t succeed.

I will be going to the Final 3, wether or not people will like that. I still have a grasp to win this game, since there’s legitimately no reason to be mad at me. I feel like people are trying to thrash my game, so I’m not respected by the Jury. When I never did any of the sort

I have a lot of to do when it comes to my speech if I want to win this game. I’m not ruling myself out just yet
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Let’s fucking gooooo. Comp queen who? Now all I need to do is make sure hufus and chandler vote for Ryan and he plays and idol. Then we say bye bye to hufus or chandler. #Namaste

Also love being a pretty large target and not having a single vote against my name until final 4. Kinda skinny ngl.
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

When i look at this game in retrospect i see that i've been to the bottom from the top and this is amazing because in the middle of the lows that i was passing during the pre merge, i had moments that i thought that i would fail again and never get to the merge but time was passing and i found my way to f5.

The 3 past votes was my ideias and i feel like i have a strong case to perform at FTC and in my situation right now its pretty possible that i'll be there since Liam and Hufus will never want to vote me out and Adam is kinda a misterious now cuz he's mad that i voted Nopa out at the last TC but what could i do when he told me at my face that if had a plan to bring Nopa to f3? I DIDNT WANT NOPA AT F3 SO I CHANGED THINGS UP.

Now that we are at f5 i want Hufus out cuz even if a like the dude so much, he will beat me at the FTC so he needs to go and if he lose immunity and Adam dont do some crazy shit thats will happen.

I've been thinking about jury mood and i totally forgot that i may have pissed Kolby, Nopa and i'll piss Hufus so i'm really scared now that i may lose cuz i blindsided they. Adam didnt voted for any of them so he has his hands clean and my hands are very dirty of blood.

Be at f5 its a great personal thing to me cuz i never saw this coming and i'm so close to FTC that im became very nervous about everythin.

I dont that i'm a failure anymore and i'm proud of the game of the game that i played so whatever happens to now and beyond i'll be happy. BUT I STILL WANT TO WIN.

This game is mine, Bitches!

https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-kaohrong-aubry-bracco-can-respect-that.gif
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I forget to say that Hufus flushed one idol and i'm so happy for this cuz now the only idol left is Adam's idol that he will play at the next TC if he's not dumb.

Finally the idol's problem are beign over and im so happy for that cuz i only like idols when i have some of them.

Ps: I dont like Slothy and i want to see what this bitch will do in the next tribal since Adam will play his idol, someone will be imune and she will need to decide one person to cast her vote.

I know that Slothy is a men but idc. I'll keep calling her of her for a long time cuz i always did that.
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Im so dead with the immunity result and im not gonna lie, i'm scared.

Slothy is safe and Adam will play his idol so only left me, Liam and Hufus AND BOTH ARE MY FUCKING ALLIES.

Today's tribal i'll be sad to me cuz i need to vote Hufus out and i dont want to do that. It doesnt matter what i'm going to do because i'll hurt ppl with whatever i do and I cant forget that a may be going home tonight too cuz idk where Adam's mind stand after Nopa's vote so im definitly worry cuz i dont want to be voted out so close to the end.

This tribal will be an pandora's box and im so scared to open and see what wait for me.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/520c757438d052bd61f3454efba7d335/tumblr_ntd9m9nj7v1sgsf8ao2_250.gif
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Hufus’s name on parchment

VC: I’d be just straight up retarded if I didn’t do this. You’re the biggest threat and you don’t deserve to win

puts vote in urn
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

*writes Hufus down*
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SO SORRY BUT LIAM IS GONNA WIN
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===

Hufus

I'm sorry bae! I love u but u are such a threat. </3
2067 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

Slothy winning fucks up my plans a lil so instead I have to target Hufus who I need just incase Ryan gets his feelings hurt again which is kinda pathetic! I wanna get this over with my anxiety was never meant to be peaked this high! I wanna be able to kinda glide through this tribal and win the next challenge and take Slothy out and win this game

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!