This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2066 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Confessional - I have a Final 2 deal with Liam, that’s the Final 2 deal I chose to secure and that’s the person who I want to be with.

Hufus, Slothy, and Chandler all amazing people. But I think I have a shot of a bitter Jury against Liam.

I have a secret alliance going with Slothy. Me and Slothy have been like secret alliance member’s. We’re loyal, but on opposite side’s.

Like I’m a spy. I’ve been spying on people
2065 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

I'm in a bad spot right now cuz i really dont know what is going to happen today. Slothy told me that he dont know what he's going to do (like always), Adam and Liam told me that they want Hufus out and Hufus is talking normal with me without talk strategy. Everything seems that Hufus will be the person voted out but he is so calm and this scares cuz if i be blindside today i''ll be really pissed off.

Thinking in an f4 situation with all this ppl i can see all of them taking me to f3 cuz they like me :) but i'm starting to feel insecure of beign at FTC cuz idk if a i'll have a good game to win. My game has been so good but i think i pissed Aaron, Kolby, Nopa and i'll piss Hufus after tonight so i may lose for piss ppl off and tbh what can i do if a big part of the jury will be  Bitter Betties?

At f4 its most likely that Slothy wins immunity again and with that i'll piss another person. Its so sad when u are a really social queen and u need to vote a "friend" out.

http://static.tumblr.com/2fe4810e816e081e6ff8b286a8c9f48d/sqsdl3g/8E2o5f5u5/tumblr_static_7o1ih6mx3i0wggw48w8o0gogc.gif
2065 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus D. [Rotorua Tribe]

*packs bags*

https://49.media.tumblr.com/9a4a57fb0706a9db3f55a8cf1cd4b690/tumblr_nzhymyYp7q1ugl21co1_540.gif

after 14 votes and 14 tribals, I can't believe they'll get my beautiful sweet ass! I still haven't given up yet, but I don't see a way of surviving this shit... I mean, Ryan's been pretty much obsessed with me this whole time and I don't see why this would change all of sudden, as he basically said he didnt want to talk to me from the start as he got the people he really trusted. Also, Liam's in agony and showing me signs of weakness and that he might vote for me as Ryan allegedly has an idol. Chandler isn't saying anything solid bout the game. And the only one talking to me and helping me on my plan to save myself is Slothy

Utterly depressed as leaving another game AGAIN at final five and AGAIN after wasting an idol lmfao Great way to be my last TG group game ever, but i had my fun!

Rn i'm singing ABBA's Take a chance on me for Ryan, so yes, huns, I'm willing to go down there... I must say I hit rock bottom.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-18-2015/9cSB46.gif

But either way... Kings never die! They just retire. Cya soon!

#NeverForget
2065 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

I could just be delusional. But atm I have all the power, I’m basically the king of New Zealand. Nobody can testify against me or else you’ll be voted out.

Any direction I want, it will happen.
2065 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

So like it’s obvious I’m going next but how skinny I made it this far u kno. This season reminds me of bb20. Great season with a shitty ending and I can see that final 3 ugh it makes me sick. Liam, the winner of the season sksksksksk
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Liam’s name on parchment
VC: I’m not throwing away my shot
put’s vote in urn
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
POST CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan H. [Rotorua Tribe]

Well the streak has survived another returnee season by having a nonwinner win. Honestly I am so happy Hufus is gone at least I helped to inspire people to go after winners. Right now I'm hoping the final 2 or 3 has the 2 failures still in the game, especially the one from Italy.
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I’m literally in tears. I pulled this shit out for the faves. My namaste bitches are gonna be so proud of me I can’t even. Now I just gotta hope this is FTC bc if it isn’t I will be devastated. But I’m so glad and happy that I made the final 3 with the odds stacked against me each week.
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

So voting out Hufus was really tough for me but essentially it had to be done because he is winner material! I need this immunity win so I can get to that Final 3 and fucking win

I want to murder myself *cries* I think Slothy has legit took my chances of winning away from me
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

This whole game my fate has always been in my hands and now it's in Slothy who is literally more unpredictable then Trump (Still love you tho) and I am terrified
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===

Voting liam. You’re good at comps and if u win that f3 immunity if there is one then rip me.
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I’m trying not to get too excited here. But I might have just won this season. Jesus Christ. I don’t think I’ve made a single jury member angry with me. How flawless was my game u can’t even deny it sis. If I lose I will be devastated but I think my jury management is real good.
2065 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

It sucks that Slothy won immunity cuz now i have to once again vote one allie out wich can totally screw me at FTC cuz they will be really pissed with me.

I'm between the cross and the sword right now cuz i have a f2 deal with Adam for a long time and i have a strong bond with Liam too so it doesnt matter what i do, i'll definitly hurting ppl after this vote.

I feel like if i reach FTC i'll probably lose cuz its doesnt matter who will be with me at final. Ppl will be so pissed that i'll not win.

So Slothy and Adam are voting Liam so i will do the same cuz FMC will fuck things up if Liam doesnt win.

Slothy told me that he will take me to f2 and Ryan told me the same. I like to believe that this is true but u never know...

i'm so sad for voted Liam out but if he had lose the FMC i would be totally screwed at f3 if we have i f2 so it was necessary.
2065 days ago
Pokepat
JURY VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Jury]

As we all expecting. I'm voting for Slothy
2065 days ago
Pokepat
JURY VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Jury]

*Nopalito walks to voting booth*
*The crowd claps and goes wild.... I wish XD*
*writes name on parchment*

This season full of All-Stars has been epic! I feel that this F3 have redeemed themselves, but ultimately there is one person who proved worth of getting another shot at redemption and who took advantage of it the entire game.

I just feel this person deserves it because they played a phenomenal and gave me a run for my money, but sadly were victorious over me. For that reason, I need to award this person for a legendary gameplay and an awesome experience. I love and respect this player and I think it's my way of saying "Sorry for the moves I did against you". Haha! Nothing personal, just a game!

I have decided to vote for... SLOTH to win Pokepat's Survivor! :)

And just because he hates it... "HAHA! XD"

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!