This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Failures vs Favorites Confessionals

Topic » Failures vs Favorites..

2085 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

write’s down Hufus’s name on parchment
VC: Second time is the charm again
puts vote in urn
2085 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Confessional - I am sticking with Liam, Nopalito, and Chandler. But also have a sub with Slothy.

So Hufus is my target, at the Final Five I want to use my idol on Slothy to make a big move for the lol’s. And either vote out Liam, Nopalito, or Chandler. Haven’t decided who yet. Most likely Chandler, since I want to Final 3 with Liam and Nopalito
2085 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

Thats right bitches. COMP QUEEN IS BACK! I just saved myself from going home in 6th bc it was inevitable. Final 5 with 0 votes to my name. Skinny as ever sis. Still probably getting fifth tho

Days of playing this game and these people come running to me now? Lmao bye sis. I need to flush ryans idol out bc chandler says he has one. So we either blindside ryan or flush it and vote nop or hufus
2085 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

Okay Nop's paranoia is so fucking intense it's making me think he's gonna make some big moves! Right now I see 3 people winning, Nop, Slothy and Hufus and I want them all out :) Starting with Nop! I literally LOVE Nop but he's gonna win and I wanna win so Imma make sure his ass leaves
2085 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

*writes Nopalito down*

I am actually sorry about this you're iconic but I don't think I can let you go any further sorry :(
2084 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

After that TC i was really pissed at Adam cuz he didnt voted Kolby just because he didnt want to dirty his hands and i didnt like that cuz imagine if i would not convinced Hufus to vote with us... things will be tied up and that could blow everything.

Before the read of the votes Adam told me that he dont wants to vote Nopa out cuz he wants a f3 between us and this scares me a little cuz Nopa needs to go. I'm not just a number in this game and this was why i voted Aaron out because as long he stayed i was always be just a number so now that im really pissed with Adam, its time to me break his power couple alliance voting Nopa out.

In the challenge i did best that i imagine that was going to do cuz im brazilian and idk much words and yet i scored 2 point so yay me!!! But Slothy won immunity and now she thinks that she own the game wich can blow up my plan.

My plan for today's TC is vote Nopa out with Me, Hufus, Liam and Slothy and thats should be very easy if Slothy dont open her mouth to scare Adam to make him flush his idol. This idol is my nightmare today cuz we have 50% of chance that Adam use on Nopa and i thought that we can split the votes 2-2-2 so in case Adam use his idol on him or Nopa, the other one get out but idk if ppl will want to do that.

Its funny to see that a few days ago i was in the bottom and now i've been choosing who get out for 2 tribal council in row (3 if Nopa be voted out tonight). I believe that i have a chance at FTC but i need to make sure that i'll be there.

There 5 players that are here against me to win this game. 3/5 are close to me and a believe all of them wants to go take me to the final cuz socially i make ppl think that im dumb and trustworthy but im not dumb and im only trustworthy if u are not a threat to my game.

Hufus and Liam are the closest to me and Adam its like a timebomb that i like to keep close but right now i dont see much problem if i get to the final with Hufus and Liam cuz they all have been doing what i say.

I may be getting a little cocky so i need to keep my foot in the ground cuz i dont want to be blinside and tbh i feel like if Slothy open her damn mouth i may be voted out cuz at f6 anyone is disposable and with idol's in game you never know what can happen.

If I survive until f5 i'll probably reach FTC because i'll have Adam, Hufus and Liam as my allies so i think i'll be fine there.

Me and Hufus has an alliance called "The Brazilian alliance", Me and Liam has "The Bday Alliance" and Me and Adam has "The F2 alliance" but i dont like much of my alliance with Adam cuz he sucks.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c2f121c4bc514fe84aa22a2359b6dcd0/tumblr_p7r5wai7pY1talut1o2_500.gif
2084 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Rotorua Tribe]

*Aaron is voted out*
So right before Aaron is voted out, he decides to direct us some last few words before going to jury. I had to be honest and told him he was going home, but he didn't take it the right way... I'm sure nobody would have, tbh... XD

Once against I'm being called a "snake" and I'm proud of that. I'm playing a good strategic game and social too, since my alliances have kept me in the game, even after knowing the kind of player I am. Playing Survivor has become a sport and I'm good at it. I'll just lay low, get the blood on my hand and the bitter jurors against me, but if I make Final Tribal Council, I'll use my abilities to try and get me some jury votes. I'm not done fighting and this game is on!!! >:)

*Back at camp*
So we get back to camp and it is announced that if "I get ONE MORE VOTE against me, I'll become the player with the most votes against him in a whole season!" That would be pretty dope and would be a legendary award! Haha!
I know I am "infamous", but I came here to prove I am a Survivor legend and one of the best.

Kolby actually approached me and was like, "How do you keep surviving!? >:( "
Dude, I'm like a cockroach! I will stay alive as much as I can and there's nothing you can do about it! IN FACT, your own alliance will turn against you because you're treating them the wrong way! And if you don't win next immunity, it might be you who sits next to me on the chopping block and is sent packing in a blink! Ciao, adiós, La Cucaracha has spoken! ;)

*At the Immunity Challenge*
So I walk into the arena, more determined to win a competition than EVER and I'm just thinking, "LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!!!!"

I will come out on top and send Kolby packing! >:)

... *the challenge is explained* ...
I just hear the name of the challenge("Tagged") and I got devastated because I know it's all about spamming and getting people to vote for you because they "like" you.... let's just say I'm not the most liked around, so idk what to do... :/

I did try hard, but I saw Kolby pulling away from everybody else, I just thought that "if I couldn't win it, someone else should". And considering how it's Chandler's birthday, let him have it. So as much as I campaigned for me to win, I also pulled some votes for Chandler to take it home!

*After the Immunity Challenge*
CHANDLER WINS IMMUNITY ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! Hell yeah!!!! :)
I couldn't be any happier because him and I are tight and we made a F4 alliance between us two and Liam and Ryan to go to the end. So for us to have the power, it's the best feeling ever.

I already know I'm getting votes against me, but I hear that Chandler wants "TO VOTE OUT KOLBY" and my jaw dropped to the ground... it seems to good to be true... I thought Chandler and Kolby were best buds... ok, if he wants that, I'm cool with that! Haha!

*Chandler gives Kolby the idol clue*
I was happy when I heard the plan against Kolby, but actions speak louder than words, and for Chandler to give Kolby the clues to finding the immunity idol made me regret for a second trusting this "F4 alliance"... :/
I just hope this alliance is true to their word because if they vote against me or make a plan for Kolby to use his idol, I could be going home next, and I've come so far to give up just like that... :(

*Back on camp*
So the plan has been set into motion. Ryan, Chandler, Liam and I will vote against Kolby, we will convince Hufus to vote with us too and we know Sloth and Kolby will vote for ME to go home... how predictable.

After we make an agreement for that to be the plan, I immediately run to Liam and Hufus to know how they feel. I like Chandler and I trust Ryan, but for them to make the "plan AGAINST one of their own" is just too good to be true... I am paranoid and I need for Liam and Hufus to reassure me this is what we want... I just hope they aren't part of what could be a big blindside, I have put all my loyalty into them for it to die that way... it would suck for karma to vote me out the same way I did it to the Faves... NOOOO!!!!! XD

*Nopalito goes into the woods*
I know all the idol clues are correct and I know I'm just a clue behind Kolby and Chandler, so if I want to make sure Kolby goes and to have a chance to make it out alive, I need to find this freaking immunity idol... :(
I stayed up all day and night to find this idol... I'm exhausted and it doesn't seem I'm even close to it---- until... *moments later* I see a weird rock that has the word "Kharma" written on it and below it I SEE IT!!!

https://tengaged.com/blog/Kharma8946/2483587/join-fastings

It's the immunity idol!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!
I grab it extremely excited I finally found an idol in camp...... and then my excitement fades away because it turns out I FOUND A WRAPPER..... AGAIN!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! >:(
This is literally the third wrapper I've found in this game because someone took the Fails' idol, someone took the Faves' idol and JUST NOW someone took the Rotorua's immunity idol... I'm back to not being safe and it sucks!!! :(

Now all I know is that because of the amount of clues, it could have been Kolby or Chandler who got it before me and it sucks! I have to trust Ryan and Chandler's plan and hope Kolby does go home, otherwise I could be giving my crown to someone else that isn't worth of it... :(

*Moments before Tribal Council*
Right before the votes are read, a lot happens back in camp:

- Ryan comes to me saying he is voting against Hufus because "he wouldn't manage to vote for Kolby..."? Or does he want a jury vote at FTC? Idk at this point! Haha! XD

- Hufus comes to me, saying that "Sloth is making a last attempt to get votes AGAINST ME!"

So all this information makes me analyze my situation right now... Liam, Hufus, Chandler and myself will vote against Kolby, Sloth and Kolby will vote against me and Ryan will vote for Hufus... making it a 4-2-1 vote.
THAT WORRIES ME! Liam keeps telling me to calm down and not be so paranoid, but since his @ss is not on the block, it's easy for him to say that! I'm really stressed and I have to act fast!

Liam and I have talked that we would like to stay loyal to this "F4 alliance"... idk to what extent I can trust it since actions speak louder than words, and Chandler DID GIVE Kolby an idol clue, but I have also made a lot of snake-like actions, so that balances the field... I have to trust them.
But if that's the case that us 4 are going to the end, then it won't matter if Kolby, Sloth or Hufus go home, as long as it's one of them... so I start thinking, "Based on the information, I could easily tell Sloth the vote is against him, BUT I want to flip the script and vote out HUFUS!" If Sloth buys what I'm selling and switches his vote for Hufus, I just know I will be safe, even if an idol is used. And if Sloth doesn't believe me, I'm sure he'll see Ryan's vote against Hufus and know I AM BEING HONEST, when I'm lying. ;)

So I decide to take action and act fast! I talk to Sloth, I go afterwards to Hufus so he knows I'm not voting against him, but without telling him either I'm trying for Sloth to change his vote to Hufus to make it a 2-1-0 vote against him in case Kolby plays an idol... BUT right before Sloth can decide whether he wants to switch his vote or not, Mr. Host Poke decides to lock the votes..... and all I can think is that I hope that: a) Kolby DOESN'T use an idol and b) Chandler and Ryan stay true to us.... :(

*At the reading of the votes*
*Kolby doesn't use an idol*
Nobody stands up and I let out a big air of relief because now I know I will at least have a fighting chance.

I see a vote against Hufus, not a problem, a vote against Kolby, I'm okay with that, two votes against me... really predictable, hope it stays like that.... AND THREE MORE VOTES AGAINST KOLBY!!! >:)

Kolby thought he could take me out of this game, but our strategic and social games as Faves led us to creating the F4 alliance and I'm so glad Ryan and Chandler sticked to what they said they were going to do! :)
I was really paranoid, but I go out there to hug Liam and thank him for keeping me calm and because I'm glad I can trust him. I was extremely paranoid because my @ss could have been grass, but so happy everything went as planned and to know I DO have friends in this game. ;)

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!!!!!
Officially I'm the player with the most votes EVER casted against him! A new record in Survivor and I am a LEGEND for that! I shouldn't be proud, but it just shows what a big threat and player I am, with great capacity to survive the block so many times! Thanks to everyone who bashed me, it has led me to this point and might take me to the FTC and maybe the title of "Sole Survivor"! >:)

*At the Immunity Challenge*
We started with an irrelevant "Battleship" challenge(BORING) and then we went to the "WORDS" competition!!!! HELL YEAH!
I won this competition back on season 4! This is going to be a piece of ca--- *Nopalito drops to the ground while running for letters* BOOM! SLAM! I slipped and fell to the ground... -_-

It has been almost two years since I last played Survivor, so even though I'm still young, I have lost a lot of Survivor experience and endurance when it comes to challenges... I'm making a lot of mistakes, I'm going really slow and I'm afraid the comp I won by a landslide last season, I won't even score a point this season.... WHY!? I am sucking so bad at these comps! XD

*After the Immunity Challenge*
Sloth wins immunity and that's the worst feeling EVER! He was supposed to go home this TC before Hufus... now idk what to do...
Liam, Chandler and Ryan talk to me saying the plan will be to take out Hufus... although I did say I would like to be a part of this "F4 alliance", it sucks because Hufus and Liam have been in my core alliance for a long time. Us being the "Iconic players from All-Stars", I expected us to go to the end... but we do think Hufus would be a huge threat who could win against us both... he will win the game TWICE! He's good at challenges and has a strong social game to appeal the jury... he IS a jury threat... :(

So as much as it hurts me to even think of the thought of voting out Hufus, it might be our best move to make it to the end and have a fair chance of fighting for the title... I just don't know what Hufus will think of me once the move is done... Idk what I'm going to do. :(
2084 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam M. [Rotorua Tribe]

I've never been this cutthroat in Pokepat's Survivor before. I've been playing harder than ever! playing both sides literally targeting ANYONE that gets in my way! I've made the Will, Logan, Aaron and Kolby votes happen! imma make the Nop vote happen too! This is my season and I'm going to win it
2084 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Rotorua Tribe]

Nopa

I dont want to play this game with someone that nobody wants to vote out because only I can be this person and after today you will be really hard to vote out.
2084 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito L. [Rotorua Tribe]

*walks to voting booth*
*sighs and looks sad at the horizon*
*writes name on parchment*

You have played an amazing game and I was willing to go far with you, but sadly Liam and I came here to play together and to have a fair chance to fight it out between the two of us. You played a legendary game and I have nothing but mad respect for you... it sucks I have to do this, but if this works, I'm glad you came all the way to F6 instead of being the first Fave being voted out... saldy, I have to say "Adiós!" :(

I have sadly decided to vote out..... HUFUS!
2084 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Or I could just be telling Slothy what he wants to hear. I can play this both way’s, if Slothy trust’s me. He’ll tell me information. He’s been my lackluster secret agent who doesn’t tell me shit.
2084 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

Hufus should be going and I have an idol in my pocket. What more fun of control can I have then that, I haven’t been the best player this season!

But I can say that I’m proud of how I’ve played and even if it makes still putting a lot of effort into this game and still losing. I did a lot better then I did in Italy, and that’s something I should show pride in. Thanks for a fantastic game and it’s time to prepare. I want to stir drama up (devil)
2084 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

The flow of this game has been boring mostly because of me, but I’ll make up for this lackluster merge for a crazy finale
2084 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan W. [Rotorua Tribe]

If people are going to let me walk into the Final 5 with an idol. Then their really stupid, like all of you are fucking dumb. You could have prevented this! But I guess I’m not a threat, let’s make that stay that way
2084 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Rotorua Tribe]

So hufus backstabbed me and look at that he’s all up my ass again. So bitch. That’s not how this shit works. I’m deciding whether I keep nop or hufus.
Benefits of nopalito going:
- he’s an annoying rat and I don’t that
- Ryan is his bum buddy
- Ryan has an idol
- chandler is happy with me even tho I couldn’t care less

Benefits of hufus going:
- he is so close with chandler and I didn’t know shit abt this
- he’s confirmed that he wants to go to the end with me, yet he has flipped on me twice for chandler
- he comes to me when I have power. Otherwise he doesn’t give a shit
- if I vote him out. Ryan might use an idol to get a bigger threat out at F5, which is really my only hope at this point in the game

However if the votes tie then we’re in a sticky situation.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!