This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2294 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
2294 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Burger E. [Tenerife Tribe]

I have an alliance with James, Jacob, Slothy, Jive, and Ross. But I don’t trust Ross at all. I created this alliance when my tribe kept losing and I had to get numbers. Life joined at merge. I also have a secret: Lifeiscool is my brother in real life.
2293 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Oh, my....
look what we had right now. I don't think former LaPalma can pull out anything unless one of us got the Super Idol. I HOPE Jive really want to work with me and Prince.
If not, it will be a boring season with just alternate power shift between former LaPalma and La What te?

Quinn didn't reply back to me at all... Our first conversation was our last one too. He treats me like I am an invisible man. "HELLO, I"M HERE! CAN'T YOU SEE MY MUSCLES POPPING OUT ALL?!!" Are you playing survivor or what? You should socialize too!

https://media.giphy.com/media/OaJqIFgK1V9V6/giphy.gif

Can't wait to make him trippin.

I thought I can provoke him to make a conversation by saying about the gift which I didn't give him yet for winning my group game. But still, he didn't reply me at all. Smhh...

Last Tribal Council, Burger was freaking out when he figured out his name being tossed around. I think Jive pinpoint me as the one who targets Burger. Which obviously not true. I gave Jive Brandon's name. Jive was the one who told me he might be vote Burger. Later after that, he told me & Brittany at the very last minute he voted Brandon.
I also gave Jive reason why Burger is an okay nominee to get voted out just because he is friend with Sloth. Maybe I shouldn't tell more information but I want him to realize that situation.

The reason I gave Brandon's name :
I know LaPalma didn't have the number + Brandon is a huge threat. If I start to be on their side in the first place, maybe they can rely on me in the future. 

Now, if they don't want to give me any names. I will just say Brit is the obvious target. Maybe it's the time for the queen to get sacrifice like in the chess gameplay.

I do think some of them secretly look at the king here (me).
After this tribal council, it is okay for me to win immunity just because maybe people will not see me as a challenge threat.

I started to talk with Ross too. Thank god he at least reply me back and said he will not vote me out last tribal council.

Now I just counting days but I will not give up. I will keep talk, talk and talk to someone trust me enough to be part of their move or alliance. Now, I can't do sheyedd or make me like a ring leader coz I'm in the minority .. Ill just throw myself to them to offer as a number.
2293 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

*let's gather around in a circle*

dear Survivor God,

please let Subfriend, Azri to stay much longer and get a chance to aligned with some of this people left. Please make the people who play the game realize they need to do make a new move best for their game to moving forward or best their game to be seen by the jury member. Please wake these people up to socialize more.
If it is okay, please let Azri make it to the final and win. Ameen.

Thank you!
2293 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

Last tribal didn’t turn out too well for me considering i was completely wrong and left out of the loop, falling into minority. Sticking my neck out for my alliance with Brandon and winning immunity really ruined my game so far. Here I thought I had a good grip on the game with La Palma and Lanzarote takes it away. Well, I’ve tried so hard to keep my name off the chopping block and get Ross out by throwing him and James under the bus to almost everyone so hopefully I succeeded!  I also keep on bringing up the idol so people get scared and avoid voting me, trying to cause as much paranoia as possible before I leave (if I do). This was a fun game and loved getting to play, really wish I played well enough to be asked back. Maybe i can start some type of voting block strategy to survive!!

*writes Ross’ name on parchment*
You seem like the glue to that little alliance so I gotta take a jab at you now sooner than later. I know you and James are close and I know you’d be able to take control if people let you get far enough. Hopefully I talked these people into being smart and voting with me in order for me to stay but if not, good job! We haven’t spoken much so you’re not much of a loss to my game.
2293 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #9 - "You just earned yourself a spot to the jury." - Jive M.

-x-
Immunity: Jive M.
Eliminated: Ross B. (Ross56) 6-2-1-1
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Self-Vote
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Brittany
James R. (J2999) ==> Ross
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Self-Vote
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Ross
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Ross
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Ross
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Quinn
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Ross
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Ross

[NO IDOLS USED]

Ross ==> 6 (Eliminated)
Quinn ==> 2 (Self-Vote)
Jacob ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Brittany ==> 1
2293 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
2292 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Me at the previous tribal council crazy events.
At first, it's like no way Brittany could survive the tribal,
then the queen pulled out tricks under her crown. She maybe started to digging the relationship that these fella monkeys have. She found a relationship between Ross & James.
I don't know what kind of spell she used but she also convinced Ross that she is alone. Ross kinda wanna help her. Ross didn't reply me back what's his plan is.

Now, I bet the core consist of me, Brit, Jive & Prince- all the people that I love to work with.

Brit- although I want to target her soon but looking at some of these fella answers about their LAZINESS on competing in the challenges make me want to throw out and keep Brit a bit longer. I don't  feel lazy. I just strategize which competition I want to win or throw based on the amount of target I might get.

Jive- after I sent the prayer, he approached me really want to work with me like really tight. He created few different alliances with numbers but at the end, it consists of these  4. I don't mind sending him home before the finale. He is a player and jury threat.

Prince- I glued him to me say that both of us really need to stick together although we have this alliance.

Oh, Quinn. I hope he is "happy" with my vote on him. I hope he starts to freak out or tend to be more invisible himself as he is busy with other things. 

Look at today's challenge, I familiar with it.
I was so close to winning it in other group game
Now, I try to use the same method how the winner won the challenge in that group game. It depends on luck because we don't know what are these monkeys are thinking. They might overthink, they might play safe or they might gamble all out like me.
2292 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I really want to win, but there is to much lying and backstabbing. My alliance that I made at the beginning of the game is falling apart. We just voted out our own alliance member, Ross. Prince better go next. I even decided the elimination order unless something changes.
9. Prince
8. Neon
7. Azri  *Brittney used super idol*
6. Brittney
5. Jive
4. Sloth
3. Jacob
2. James
Winner: Burger
2291 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

Sooo... I’m still here *smiles* however, I completely flopped at immunity and all I’m honestly hoping for is to get to this auction! I’m praying that the chaos that ensued last tribal has kept me safe for a little while longer and Slothy goes this time considering he’s been playing both sides. He was already telling me that James suggested my name right after tribal and I was confused because we didn’t even know who had immunity so I confronted James about it. We compared notes and came to the conclusion that he was pitting us against one another all while telling us what we wanted to hear. Thankfully, James and I were smart and didn’t confront Slothy and instead, Jive came up to us, Prince and Azri informing us that Slothy has been playing both sides as well! This creates a group of 5 that I’m honestly okay with.. i don’t really like Jacob and think him and Quinn are really tight so they need to go next after Slothy. Burger isn’t a big threat so we can worry about him later, i am worried about this idol however. There aren’t enough numbers to split the vote at this point so we gotta roll with the punches.

*writes Slothy’s name on parchment*
You were caught and I didn’t have to do much to expose you. Thus, making a bigger target on yourself.. I’m hoping this pointing the finger strategy works out later on because I see these people coming after me again soon. You are one shady player, should’ve laid a little low until a little later. Good luck to ya.
2291 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Tenerife Tribe]

So this time Sloth was trying to get me voted from what I've heard.
I've voted Sloth out, and I believe he SHOULD be gone.

My main issue is that the Lanzarote- La Palma ratio is getting a lot smaller.

Brittany, Jive, Sub etc want Burger gone after Sloth.

I need to try and think of a way for Lanzarote's to be safe, as I can kind of tell that they're gonna whittle it down until Jive is the only remaining Lanzarote, which really isn't good as that includes me being voted off. Ugh, the next couple of immunity challenges are critical!
2291 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #10 - "I'm filtering you" - Jacob B.

-x-
Immunity: Quinn M.
Eliminated: Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) Medical Evac.
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Self-Vote
James R. (J2999) ==> Slothy
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Burger
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Slothy
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Slothy
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Slothy
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Slothy
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Prince
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Prince

[NO IDOLS USED]

Burger ==> 1
Jacob ==> 1 (ELIMINATED) (Self-Vote)
Prince ==> 2
Slothy ==> 5
2291 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 11
===
2291 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

nooo Jacob! I really wanted him to stay since he is my cousin. This ruins all my plans, but Quinn is my next target.
2290 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Me when Quinn try to trigger my patient in the challenge.
I just keep my t*ts calm.
Then when the host revealed I got the individual immunity.
I was like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/PThBpNCjRCwEg/giphy.gif

LOL
Now, who trapped who honey?

I am GLAD me & Brittany save tonight. I do really hope we can flush the idol if there's any.
If the idol is not on their side. it probably is Jive because he was the one who flipped side and not scared about it.

Quinn has the audacity not to talk with me ever again. Even when I have this immunity.
Fishy Fishy.

I am not sure if Burger wants to play me or what but he thinks I am his number one ally.
If it's true on his side let's pray it is true.

Dear Survivor God,
please let Jive, Brittany, Prince, and Burger individually by each one of them thinking I will be their number one ally.
tbh, I will have no problem if James goes tonight as I never speak with him one on one.
So who should I vote tonight?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.. who should I pick and let him go?

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!